Daily reminder that if you've got shit teeth then you're not Veeky Forums

Daily reminder that if you've got shit teeth then you're not Veeky Forums.

but really though, don't neglect your teeth. Go to a fucking dentist once in a while.

>stop going to dentist
>teeth stop hurting all the fucking time
I only go when something is broken.

Never really cared about my teeth until recently.

Ive got a bit of a gap, and no one has ever said anything about it so I was never bothered by it as a kid. I was always chubby so I stayed away from cameras, not like I saw myself talking or smiling often anyways. Im hopefully going to get braces next year though, how long will I have them for?

Ill be 19 in March. Dont care if it looks bad, it would probably look worse if I was 26 or some shit.

>falling for the teeth jew

usually braces are for two years.

If it's just a gap no more than 1 and a half years probably. If your bite is fucked up might take some more.

1 year if thets arent bad 3 years if theyr pretty bad

i would not recommend braces even if your teeths are shitty they break randomly so yuu have to fix them almost every week you cant brush teeth properly and dont get me started on the pain man it hurts bad the pain newer goes away just when it stops hurting they will tighten it harder so yeah i regret it badly but by al means if your into that shit get braces(btw youl more likely than not have braces twice as long as the dent says) `ughhhhhhhh

Not too bad. How retarded would I look? Braces arent the first thing I notice on people, and I never felt they looked odd, but apparently they're unattractive

My teeth are fairly straight, just a few gaps between some teeth. Its not bad, and the front gap is really the only noticable one in public. Doubt I have an overbite though, but the top and bottom arent exactly aligned. Not sure if thats normal

Braces make everyone look retarded, but a straight smile is always nice to have. Though I don't agree with most of what says he's right about the first month or so: Braces will make your teeth hurt really fucking bad. Plan on having nothing but very soft or liquid food for the first two weeks, soft food until you can manage chewing.

>i would not recommend braces even if your teeths are shitty
Holy shit, kill yourself. After the results, I can easily say I'd do them again and for longer time even. One of the things in life that's totally worth it.

I've been brushing and flossing once a night for 4 or 5 days now and my teeth hurt like fucking crazy the first few days but it's getting better.

After 2 months of continuous flossing the pain is completely gone. You can even miss a day or two and still be okay as long as you're doing it at-least 4 or 5 times a week.

>Last time I went to the dentist was probably 13 years ago

Good to know, I used to brush my teeth every morning and night until I became a NEET two years ago, and in that time I would go multiple days every week without brushing or flossing.

Well Im currently losing weight, and I dont know if Id get to where I wanna be by the time I get the braces. Would the food I eat affect me? Im eating 1900 calories a day

I've always wondered, with teeth like this, how secure are they? Are they fragile? Like if this guy bites into an apple, what then?

>want to get braces
>dont have 5k lying around

one day im gonna make it.

I'm going to the dentist tomorrow and I've never had a cavity

I used to drink a fuck load of pop also

>they break randomly
What do you like eat rocks?

>floss
>brush
>mouth wash
>de-scale
>stimulate gums

man, i fucking love dental hygiene.

SPOILER THAT SHIT

It's food, it affects you as food usually does. Just for the first few weeks it's going to be a world of pain for you gums.

I stopped having bad breath and tooth issues when I stopped brushing and going to the dentist. Even my sweet spots stopped hurting. I also have a healthy natural white (doesnt look artificial) I only wash them with water and sometimes I use floss if I feel like.
I have this theory that like many other places in our body, excessive cleaning damages the natural bacteria that help protect the place and lets other more agressive ones grow

People who chew tobacco and smoke have disgusting teeth

is this bait? It looks like bait

Never been to the dentist for my whole life ... no teeth problems

Very common. Usually people stay away from the dentist through their 20s and end up back when they're 30 and their wisdom teeth are killing them. That's when the dentist tallies the damage and it's usually not pretty.

My time is coming soon.