Can i still make it if i didint go to prom

can i still make it if i didint go to prom

>tfw you've never been to a sweet 16

At least ive had a couple gfs.

ive never been to anything

prom sucked, you didnt miss anything bro

>tfw went to prom with my cousin

did you fuck

Depends on if you're going to college or not.

I didn't go to prom cuz my school was composed of shit tier beaners and I was pretty fucking autistic (I grew out of it once I realized how bad I was) i stayed home and played minecraft like holy shit I felt like such a fag at the time but meh it was a learning experience.

high school parties are shit tier and the stereotype is that all the cool kids get invited and the losers go home to watch tv or whatever, which is totally true

Go on to uni, break out of your awkward autism and go to the kick ass parties that go on there.

>prom

>went to prom night
>went to almost every 15 I've been invited to (same shit as sweet 16 but in south america)
>still kv
Next week we have this 8 day group travel where high school graduates from all the country go partying together and I'm probably going to keep being a kv unless I go whale hunting

Of course lol I had the option to go to two different proms and with a date and I hung out with my friends instead. Also go back to /r9k/

No

>Amon Amarth was in town on prom night
no ragrets

s-same user. going s-s-strong here

you didn't miss anything. I went to a mostly black school rap music and shit. Went home early to a white mostly party and then fucked my date in the summer. It's shit, just have a good wedding

fag

Went to something at 18, can't remember. Aspergers. Dodnt laid

>be me in high school
>cute asian from middle school asks me to dance
>she goes to a different school so i get the paperwork signed by principal and pay my dues
>night of dance comes
>i get there and we talk for about 5min
>kinda awkward because we havent spoken since middle school
>she then goes and talks to her friends for the remainder of the dance
>im stuck in a different school, alone
>walk around, hoping to find anyone i might know
>find one other kid i went to middle school with and hang out with him for the rest of the dance
>she apologizes afterwards but it didnt mean shit to me

this destroyed my self esteem and i dont think i ever got over it which is why i skipped prom

> tfw asked to prom by two different qts at two different schools
> tfw they paid for everything
> tfw I fucked them both

Am I a chad?

>Didn't go to prom
>still got laid before 20

1 college party > prom

All those couples at prom break up anyway.

Why do people make such a big deal about prom?
Back in my school, everyone was just desperate enough to go with someone that they agreed with any invitation.

i took grade 12 online

>tfw haven't gone to a party yet
I can't get into any parties because I don't have a vagina and I'm not in a fraternity either.
And when there are open parties I don't have any friends to go with.

Join an organization or make friends in class dude

Even the losers in highschool get laid! No reason you can't either

>Be me
>See poster for prom is coming up
>Get idea to go and think gf would want to as well
>Ask her to go with me
>"sorry user but an old family friend from my old school asked me to go with him yesterday and well it'd be kinda rude to turn him down and my parents are sorta forcing me to go with him because they like him a lot"
>Feel like gf doesn't really care about me
>"If you'd rather go with him than you may as well start dating him instead"
>Walk away
>Ignore her texts for the rest of the day
>"user please it's not like that" "user I'm sorry just please talk to me"

>Next day
>Find out the guy she's going with is some 6'3 ripped chad
>Talk to gf
>Break up with her
>"You're being so immature"
Did what I do was right? I didn't really wanna get cucked by my gf so I left her for it

Yes you did. It just sucks. You will have moments where you doubt your decision. Gotta fight through that shit

alpha as fuck breh. That was a huge red flag. good shit.

I haven't had a thought of going back to her because if she's that willing to disregard me for someone good looking then that's just being asked to get cucked
Probably good thing too, lurked her kikebook and saw her profile picture was with him, that was fast lmao

Thanks brah. The reassurance is helpful

My dude

>parents
Her parents don't like you and she wouldn't stand up to them for you. Or she lied. Good job either way.

Wow so in the second sentence of your post you already contradict the fact that you can't get into any parties. You're just making excuses. Make friends instead.

yeah, It's going to feel like shit for a while probably not going to lie. But it's good to have strong convictions and she changed her profile pic quickly to get a rise out of you or to make you text back. Don't do it. Just stay strong, lift, and better yourself. There are plenty of women out there and you're young af.

you did good user, her intentions couldn't have been good regardless of what she said being true. Stay strong

Yeah her parents would seriously disagree with our relationship (They're Presbyterian Christian)

Yeah I thought she was doing it to get a rise out of me but I'd like to think I'm stronger than that. Thank you man, makes me feel inspired. May good gains and women come to you friend

Thank you brah

Nigga you Argentinian? Vas a Bariloche?
>tfw hoping to get laid in Bariloche too

>no friends
>sat alone in the bathroom during lunch
>didn't go to any dances or prom
>didn't go to graduation
Sometimes I would cry and pretend I had a cold when people got concerned and confronted me.

Is this normal for high school or am I a schizo?

I was in a similar situation. My gf was talking about how some guy from high school had started chatting to her on fb again. She started telling me about his blue eyes and shit. I didn't even let her finish her thought, I stood up said we should break up and left - we were together for 4 years. Been no contact ever since.

I wouldn't call it normal, but I certainly wouldn't dwell on it. High school is a strange time in everyone's life.

Fucking brutal user
I'd think that if you where together for 4 years something like her complementing his eyes would be something you could shake off. Sure it feels bad when your gf complements another guy but if you where together for so long she's obviously invested into you fully
Unless you haven't said all the details I'd think it would be a lil excessive to break up with someone like that

not Chad's

Man that sucks user
Don't worry tho, she doesn't deserve someone like you if you'd go out of your way for her but she wouldn't do anything for you

I kept it brief.
She was starting to hang out with her old hs friends (they used to sniff glue together). Their degenerate behavior was rubbing off on her, partying, drinking to excess and I was done. The degenerate things they used to talk about when they thought no one could hear and their partners weren't around made me never trust women again.

That clashes with my personality in a big way as I just want someone to cuddle and be in love with. But I can't bring myself to trust them again so now I just have sex so no one will think I am gay or weird.

Thats brutal

I guess that's fair enough then, you had clashing personality's and in the long wrong in relationships that never works
It's good that you got out of there man! No point in sticking around her when she just makes you feel bad

Chin up brah, there are plenty of fish in the sea, there is definitely someone out there for you

>tfw you'll never be able to move on until you hit some high school pussy and make up for not getting it back then

heh, this was 3 years ago my man. I'm still looking.

> couldn't get a date to prom

What the fuck were you doing for 4 years man, unless you went to an all boys school just baka; and to answer your question, a healthy social life as a teenager is in my opinion essential to mental health and ability to get laid as an adult

>a healthy social life as a teenager is in my opinion essential to mental health and ability to get laid as an adult
THIS so much
I was 5'2 at 16, ugly and skelly and forced myself to socialize. Eventually I managed to create a good personality and caught up. I was reaaallly socially retarded because I sheltered myself all my life until 16 and all I did was play vidya and be depressed because nobody picked me at sports and I was just invisible to everyone. Eventually I thought "fuck it" and decided to own it. Late puberty is a bitch.
>tfw 5'10 at 20 now and making good gains

the parties in uni are much worse than the ones in high school

Prom is literally Cuck the social gathering.
Everyone I know who got laid at prom did so by banging someones elses chick at the after party.

> "prom is cuck the social gathering"

Either in desperate denial, or just delusional. All of the attractive, well liked, and fuckable people go to prom.

That would explain why im still an autist

>tfw no "prom" in your country
Can Americans redpill me on this? I'm argiefag like and have no idea what it is. Here we just have kind of a formal dining at the end of school and afterwards a party. Also a 10 day trip to the south of the country (you can pick other locations too but everyone picks Bariloche) where we do excursions and some northfags like me see snow for the first time. Also big parties where stacies get abnormally slutty and fuck everything they see (got laid thanks to this kek)

> went to prom with a qt freshman on the track team
> sexy time at friends afterparty
> She panic attacked and broke down in tears
> kills my boner
> She spends the rest of the night saying sorry
> tried to ditch her for a another qt who's date didn't follow up on
> She breaks down in even more tears and wailing
> other seniors I know around start gathering
> fuck my life
> put on good boy face
> nights ruined so get drunk and fall asleep in a deck chair
> Next morning gotta piss hard
> waltz in on friend getting a bj from backup girl in the tub
> Later that day he tells me how thirsty she was even after she sobered up

Only saving grace is a friend hooked me up at another schools party the next week.

thats the only way

Can I still make it if I took a girl to prom and then a movie the next weekend and then she said she thought we were just friends?

I hate women.

Es una fiesta formal -en traje y vestido- que hacen los chicos y chicas del último año escolar al finalizar el año como clausura de una etapa en su vida

La misma mierda que hacen todos al graduarse, pero los gringos le dan más importancia.

lol everybody has sex with their cousins. my first time was with my cousin.

Ah, es lo mismo que la cena de egresados entonces, sólo que garchan todos después.

Re loco. Este año me voy a bariloche y ya me dijeron que me van a terminar cojiendo quiera o no. ¿A qué se refirieron con esto? Soy hombre, que quede claro.