What do you drink to stay Veeky Forums, but still get drunk?

What do you drink to stay Veeky Forums, but still get drunk?

Paint thinner because it doesnt get absorbed as calories

pcp

Usually I like whisky gingerale or vodka water with lime. I don't drink often so when I don't I don't really worry about limiting myself and I'll treat myself to something sugary and un/fit/

Your mom's pussy juice

CHI CITY BABY

Is that the guy from the Aviary?

Bourbon/whiskey. One cube if it's Blanton's, two cubes if it's Jack.

Apparently. I googled "bartender".

To be honest I'm not a Veeky Forums guy. I'm just hitting 25, have an office job now so I'm not doing much anymore, and noticed I'm gaining a bit of weight and trying to cut it out early while it's manageable. I'm suspecting the booze because I get drink 3-4 nights a week and my physical activity has gone down now that I'm older and working full time blah blah blah. Since it's winter and my only real physical activity is pickup sports, I'm not doing much right now, so I'm trying to find a new drink and switch my eating up to cut back a bit. Usually I do beer and vodka cranberry which is probably the worst of the bunch (the amount of sugar in cranberry juice is ridiculous).

Bourbon, vodka, and the occasional Guinness with dinner. Wine if the meal suits it.

My favorite drink has been called "Please Don't Hurt Me" by a co-worker. 4 shots bourbon, a few (dry) ozs of instant coffee, about 50-150mg DMAA, and a splash of coke to take the edge off. The more coffee the better. This has sent lesser men to the ER, but to be fair it was probably 1000+mg of caffeine on top of DMAA.

That which does not kill me....

try vodka and those flavored lacroix waters. they taste excellent, no calories, and offset the dehydrating effect of alcohol better

Unfortunately, if you drink enough to get drunk, it's a fuck ton of calories no matter what you are drinking.

Not if you butt chug.

Give gin & soda a shot. I love gin & tonic but the sugar is almost as bad as vodka cranberry; gin & soda is 90% as delicious with a fraction of the calories.

just do drugs bro they don't kill your gains pic related

Never really worried about it desu.
Just do some cardio the next day

Yeah, I mostly drink stuff that's 40%. Not so much that it's less calories as it's just cheaper and gets you drunk faster.

marker's mark bourbon and chase it with a bit of coke or dr pepper. For every ounce of whiskey just take a little sip

Back when Mark Wahlberg was Marker's Mark, this is how we used to get the party start

Water

I'll share my situation and solution, maybe it's helpful. 28. Office job. Pretty fit now. Metabolism stopped working like it used to this year and I gained ~10 pounds due to normal lifestyle of eating whatever I want + drinking 4 nights a week.

Started adding 10 minutes of rowing at the end of my normal weight lifting sessions (~4x per week). Stopped drinking beer except for hanging with the boys and watching sports - I drink mostly bourbon on the rocks. Started cooking for myself more and stopped snacking. Lost 10 pounds easy with the above minimal lifestyle changes. I realized that drinking/eating unnecessarily late at night was adding a lot of extra calories so that if I stopped doing that + added some more cardio/calorie burning to my normal routine I would lose the weight.

according to robb wolf, the best drink is straight gold tequila with the juice of 1 whole lime (apparently helps blunt insulin release). then, later in the night, eat a solid dose of protein and fat, which apparently aids in alcohol metabolism.

This. I prefer being hyped up than drunk

Thanks guys. I'll try the gin and soda and try and acquire a taste for liquor on its own. Probably something brown. I'm a bit drunk from half price wing night at BWW and watching the caps game and started to feel guilty, so I was wondering what your drinks of choice were. The reality is I have to stop drinking as much, change my diet, and probably just switch to liquor and minimal mixer. Probably should have seen that coming. Losing your metabolism/free time to work out in fun ways sucks, but that's life.

Can I drink and be on keto?

No. Go eat your raw coconut oil while wondering why your friends don't invite you to anything fun anymore.

WHISKEY MOTHERFUCKIN' SOUR

Beer

Either drink booze on the rocks, neat, or with soda. Anything else is just a waste of calories if you're cutting.

Pyccкий Cтaндapт
5x as many empty calories as beer
gets you 10x drunker than beer
>efficiency

Rye and diet coke

Or just dont eat as much that day if i know ill be drinking beer/wine

>pure ethanol
>not a real drink
pick one. home still master race

>what is an azeotrope

Vodka and diet soda when I drink. But I dont do that much anymore, I hate the person I become when drunk.

Anyone else feel that they cant drink without getting blackout drunk anymore?