/Chin/ General

How's everyone's chin gains doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Greece-Greek-Mastic-Mastiha-Mastixa/dp/B008RT2UVI/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1481698609&sr=8-1&keywords=chios mastic gum
amazon.com/Chios-Mastiha-Natural-Mastic-Growers/dp/B00YSO7KN4/ref=sr_1_12_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1481698649&sr=8-12&keywords=mastic+resin&th=1
megavitamins.com.au/en/supplements/1598-jarrow-formulas-mastic-gum-natural-mediterranean-tree-resin-500-mg-60-capsules.html
implantech.com/newsite/60-chin-and-mandibular-implants
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this just from losing weight? I have a bit of a weak chin so I'm hoping losing weight will help.

good posture goes a long way

i looked it up. it's a chin implant before and after.

fml

You really had to look it up? Look at the fucking file name

awwww fuck

2 seconds wasted

>How's everyone's chin gains doing?

Great.

I got a chin implant this year, best decision ever.

Pics pls

chin is fine. literally the only thing i need to be aesthetic as fuck is a nose job. at least ill be chad mode and at most ill be slayer mode (after i gain more muscle/lose some more fat)

Could a chin implant seriously fuck your chin or jaw up if you get hit there by a punch?

Looking at the videos I've seen online (those animations), they look pretty fragile.

I already have a good jawline, would surgery make me a freak or give me a model/chad tier jawline?

None I can anonymise atm. If threads still going later I will.

No, I extensively researched this before my surgery because I want to start MMA training.

It is fused so much at month post op such that any force that would break it would break the bone anyway.

Too bad this weakens your immune system because the body sees it as a foreign object in your body and is constantly trying to fight it. Look it up.

That's really good to know, thanks

I thought chewing mastic resin was a meme. I was wrong thank fuck the Greeks are still doing something useful besides destroying the future of Europe, I import that shit straight from Chios

the doctors would help decide what would be best to enhance your features.

But it does your jaw muscles, not your chin because your chin is a bone

need surgery for that shit

Stronger jaw muscles can reshape the bone in a similar fashion to the way braces do

I've noticed it helps tone the jawline (and cheeks), thereby making the chin more prominent. If someone's got a REALLY weak chin then yeah, it'd be time to start a surgery fund

It sounds then like the implant would actually make your jaw less likely to break (though of course have no impact on whether or not youll get knocked out).

I have questions.

1. Does it feel weird to touch it? Like it's numb or whatever? I'm not sure how much 'feeling' you get from bones, so, yeah.

2. How much did it cost? Did cost depend on how fucked up your jawline was before?

3. How long was the recovery time

So does aids but that doesn't keep you from swallowing, does it.

Have you had any noticeable changes?
How long have you done it for?

Not good. I'm 6'0 and recently went from 195 lbs to 167 lbs and I still have a double chin. I'm probably going to have to get down to 150 or even 140.

Spooky. This monday I will be talking to a plastic surgeon about my chin.

My country is still pretty cheap on these things so the cost would be 1200-1500€ which is really fucking affordable.

I'm still nervous about the whole thing though.

I started it in October and don't chew it religiously but nonetheless I've definitely noticed that my jaw appears to have become more square (not like fucking Rami Malek, mind you) and that my jaw muscles appear more toned. It's not too expensive off Amazon so it's worth trying out, just make sure you buy it in its natural resin form, not as a chewing gum. It's by far the most difficult substance to chew I've ever come across, but feeling your actual jaw muscles become sore is an awesome experience. You can also spit the wad into a napkin and refrigerate it for multiple uses. Do it for the facegains user

"natural resin form"

Is that this? Not sure if this is what you mean or not.
amazon.com/Greece-Greek-Mastic-Mastiha-Mastixa/dp/B008RT2UVI/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1481698609&sr=8-1&keywords=chios mastic gum

>1. Does it feel weird to touch it? Like it's numb or whatever? I'm not sure how much 'feeling' you get from bones, so, yeah.

Nope pretty much "normal" feeling.

>2. How much did it cost?

Around $7000AUD all up. The surgeon gave me a free chin lipo because there was time left over (anaesthetists fee paid in one hour blocks)

>Did cost depend on how fucked up your jawline was before?
No it was based on a flat rate surgeons fee plus anaesthesist fee, plus the cost of the implant itself (about 500)

>3. How long was the recovery time

No solids about 3 days, plus wearing compression garment for about a week. Was prescribed oxycodone but pain was never that intense to require it.

My implant was called a Flowers Mandibular Glove. My only regret is getting medium instead of large

Naw, some of this:

amazon.com/Chios-Mastiha-Natural-Mastic-Growers/dp/B00YSO7KN4/ref=sr_1_12_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1481698649&sr=8-12&keywords=mastic+resin&th=1

The guy clearly had an implant done. Just save up money. (don't go over board), get nice implants with nice set of teeth and you're good to go.

Bones change dramatically depending on the amount of stress put on them. People who have had strokes with one side of their face paralyzed experience a shrinkage of the jaw on that side. Were talking years, but huge changes occur. The logic is that if lack of stress causes shrinkage, increasing stress can cause growth and strength.

Not that guy but how do you tell if it's natural form or not from the box? The word natural?

I can get this cheap (this shit is expensive) from where I am: megavitamins.com.au/en/supplements/1598-jarrow-formulas-mastic-gum-natural-mediterranean-tree-resin-500-mg-60-capsules.html but I'd rather not fuck up the initial purchase

Did you have to go far out of your way? I feel like I'll have to travel to melbourne to get this done

>My only regret is getting medium instead of large
In terms of the chin implant?

This stuff
>amazon.com/Greece-Greek-Mastic-Mastiha-Mastixa/dp/B008RT2UVI/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1481698609&sr=8-1&keywords=chios mastic gum
Is just shitty Greek chewing gum with mastic flavor

These
>megavitamins.com.au/en/supplements/1598-jarrow-formulas-mastic-gum-natural-mediterranean-tree-resin-500-mg-60-capsules.html
Are just vitamins that have mastic in them, you can't chew capsules

Below is mastic in its raw resin form, the stuff you should be chewing
>amazon.com/Chios-Mastiha-Natural-Mastic-Growers/dp/B00YSO7KN4/ref=sr_1_12_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1481698649&sr=8-12&keywords=mastic+resin&th=1

Thanks loads for clearing it up user

time to make mad jaw gains

We're all gonna make it bro, I recommend chewing ~30 minutes a day whilst shitposting here

>Did you have to go far out of your way? I feel like I'll have to travel to melbourne to get this done

If (like me) you live in a capital city you should have a few options.

>>My only regret is getting medium instead of large
>In terms of the chin implant?

Yeah. I think the surgeon (when recommending medium) was opting for a more "balanced" look, whereas I wanted an almost "overly" masculine look, if that makes sense. Not a huge biggie though, no longer a chinlet so I'm happy.

People who get chin implants are some of the most insecure beta fags in existence.

It should be illegal to do so because in essence it is covering up your beta genetics in order to trick an alpha female into mating, and thereby reducing the quality of her offsprings' genetics

>People who get chin implants are some of the most insecure beta fags in existence.

>People who eat food are some of the most hungry fags in existence.

No shit?

Got jaw surgery about 8 months ago. Getting my braces off in a few days after wearing them for 3 years.

but nah though. most implant materials are biocompatible. you're thinking of organ transplants

sounds alpha as fuck

>How dare you use a clever trick to improve the genetic quality of your lineage?! Her genetic lineage is more important than yours! Be an alpha and let yourself be cucked!

Geez, I wonder who is behind this post.

where did u get yours done? im in Aus too and going to consultation early next year. im hoping its around 7k AUD as well.

Esteem Studio. Dr Lopez is pretty based.

What surgeries do I need?

execution

someone who actually has a chin unlike you clearly
just lol at your chincel stormcel cope

I have a weak chin and am considering a sliding osteotomy as opposed to an implant since implants can apparently wear away at the bone. Does anyone have experience with that procedure?

vasectomy

All of them

A genioplasty is technically superior to a chin implant, expect they are more expensive, more intensive and carry a higher risk of complications.

If a chin implant would suffice, I'd honestly suggest you go for it. Bone erosion hasn't been a problem with modern implants for years now. You're thinking of the inferior button chin implants that were popular decades ago.

Lose weight and get a chin implant.
If already below 10% body fat, consider buccal fat pad removal.

Wonderful. In 2 months I'll have an ideal chin too. We can be chin brothers.

here you go. i can already tell a huge difference after 2 weeks to a month of mewing. look up mike mew on youtube. also, something i figured out myself. the front of your neck is made to pull your jaw towards your chest. if you want to tone up this area and make your jaw show more, do this.

1. lie flat on your bed, nice and relaxed.

2. begin by mewing (figure a). you will hold this the entire time you do this exercise.

3. lift the back of your head off the mattress using your front neck muscles.

4. nod your head the same way you would nod 'yes'. you're essentially doing a crunch with your neck. do as many reps and sets as you feel comfortable. bring your head back to the mattress and rest for a bit between sets.

5. do step 3. this time you'll shake your head like you're saying 'no'. do as many reps and sets as you feel comfortable. bring your head back to the mattress and rest for a bit between sets.

note that you do not want to feel any tightness or pain in your jaw. the goal is to work out and tighten up the muscles in your neck. you will see your jaw more and more every day while you do this. personally i have been doing this myself and have seen a noticeable difference. i also mew (figure a) every single day, all the time. when i mew i can feel the muscles by my jaw, under my ear moving. hope this helps! my jaw used to look like OPs pic on the left but after mewing and doing this my jaw looks like OPs pic on the left.

forgot to add. DO NOT push on your front teeth when you mew. you want to push up against the roof of your mouth. you can also do isolation holds while you mew. and mewing gets its name from mike mew. look him up on youtube. i think he is credible, look at his jaw and look at the results of his work in his videos.

i feel bad for chinlets

im actually so excited for my appointment. why should i stop there? maybe i'll get a jaw implant and become a fake nattie chad

Drown in the mediterran x f

iktf bro, I nearly got the mandibular implants as well but didn't want to pay for another whole hour for the anaesthesist, and I could always go back and get them.

When is your appt?

Remember:

Your children will be still be ugly sub humans

me too, even though my chin is comically big, I'm the other end of the spectrum

Early January, at APSA (adelaide).

I've had some moles cut and lasered off from there 3 times before so i guess i feel a bit more comfortable.

Will be seeing a different guy this time though. $200 consultation fee.

Sauna in Thailand x 5

Do you know which implant you're getting etc?

no idea at all, it will be my first time to consult with someone about it. i guess he will show me the options at the appointment.

i think i will get one that is slightly larger but not overly large; just something that looks a bit enhanced compared to a normal chin. i'll ask about jaw implants too.

lmao did you post that on fitmisc

If it's anything like mine, they recommend the best "fit" for you but you can pick any from the Implantech website:

implantech.com/newsite/60-chin-and-mandibular-implants

I wanted Terino Square II but was talked out of it by the surgeon who highly recommended Flowers Manidubular Glove

hmm interesting. i'd probably go with terino style 1.

Hahaha you fucking chinlets and jawlets are even worse than manlets i swear.
Just accept the fact that you've got shit genetics and that your ancestors were beta as fuck.

>your ancestors were beta as fuck.
my ancestors were were warlords that pillaged and burned for 500 years - there are fucking records of it in history books, after that my grand-grand-pa was a guerilla in WWII, my grandpa was a war orphan and got kicked out of military academy for taking another recruits eye out with a bar of soap, my dad was a sf platoon commander with 3 years of front-line service under his belt. I have 20cm wrists, high test and a decent cock - but my jaw is average, sue me for wanting to do something about it when I have the option and the money.

HOLLY F U K

i literally just bought some mastiha from chios

shit is fucking wild, 15 minutes and my face is fucking DEAD

cant wait for the gains

>pic is everyones face when i try to explain why im chewing extremely hard tasteless gum

so your ancestors were full blown fucking africans

righto m8

>I only have one quality and I don't want others to have it

That's how you sound.

ITS FROM SOFT FOODS AND MOUTH BREATHING REEEEEEEEEEEE

rate my chin Veeky Forums

breddy gud 5/5 wud blow hot strings of pearl jam on

nope, european.

>has plastic surgery to turn himself into the ideal man

>it's literally jared leto's face

this is beyond meme, this is real life.

Rate forehead gains

kek

tarentino/10

You need a makeover from a Korean surgeon

LOL

>Chin Implant
>Make up
>Penciling in eyebrows and beard to make them look thicker
>Looking fucking zombified compared to original skin tones, especially his lips.

chewing too much gum will give your jaw a misalignment that gives you chronic throbbing temple headaches

>fuckin great jawline
>amazing cheekbones
>comparatively weak chin
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

iktfb, mines just as bad

I know this fucking feel

can widsom teeth clet my jawline/chin grow?

I'm 21 and there are 4 of 'em coming

>tfw you have everything but can't grow facial hair

Forgot pic

oh poor you.

r8

monoxidil will helo

>Is shit skin Arab (in Europe)
>Thanks he is better than Nig Nogs
Hmm

everything but cheekbones and a jaw?

More like
>jew disguises