How to help gf gain weight?

My gf is very thin, not quite anorexic-looking since but more of a thin ballerina figure and I want to help her get to a healthy size (ie, not quite thicc)
I've talked her into going to the gym which she now does, so she'll do weights with me and calisthenics with her roommates. Her roommate and I are both doing our best to make sure she gets three square meals a day, but despite all this because she's still extremely thin because has a super high metabolism and sometimes misses meals because she and I are poor engineering students.
What can I do to help her eat more/gain more weight?
> Pic related
Sorry it's not a great pic, it's just her working on some glute bridges with her roommate

Show her a high test thread.

Jesus, what's up with the socks?

Swell her with child or just appreciate that she'll have perky tits well into her thirties

Funnel feed her 6 SCOOPS MUTANT MASS
GOTTA GET BIG
CMON

Idk man she's got a thing for wool socks
Nope. She's already afraid I'll cheat on her so I don't think showing her pictures of other women will help that one.

something that worked for me was setting an alarm half an hour before bed that reminded me to go drink a shake

she's never gonna be high test though op, don't even try

This is actually useful information, I'll give it a shot. I don't want her to be high test even though I do appreciate the waist on those girls. I just want her to put on some weight and achieve
> TOTAL FITNESS

Wish I could but she doesn't want kids (yet)
I really hope her mid 20's throw her hormones into high gear

just be yourself

His plastic surgery looks horrible. He looks like David Blane after getting buff then having a stroke.

OP get her to do squats and eat at a surplus for a while and you're mint.

Sneak her some mass gainer protein shakes

Dump her so someone with taste can benefit from your idiocy

>super high metabolism
No, she simply doesn't eat. Not gaining weight at 1500 kcal a day is pretty much expected

It's very important that she gets a good load of protein from her roomate after every meal, inclusive before sleep. Probally she is getting some good loading anyway, but a small reminder is never too much.

stop trying to force mint on this board.

>I deal with my bitter virginity by making up cuck fantasies about everyone in a relationship

I'm sorry dude it just slipped out and went bananas and I was feeling like a lucky guy.

Tell her to have some respect and not to lay on the filthy gym floor.

BLOSAD
Big Load of Semen a Day

Have her eat food. It is as simple as that.

Count her calories to start. Later in life if you are successful, she can learn to eat enough food to not be skinny wihtout counting everything.

But it is as simple as this. She has to force herself to eat at a calorie surplus. If she can't do that, she will stay skinny. She has no magic metabolism. She is just an under eater. She has to eat a lot more food than she is use to gain weight. as simple as that. There is no way around this

are you referencing the Veeky Forums clover with your lucky guy comment?

that clover's mint bro

> small boobs are perky meme

Most saggy breasts ive seem have been C and below. Get yourself a big chested actual female OP, she's not fit for children as is. Tell her like that, she'll understand.

I am indeed referencing the Veeky Forums clover with my lucky guy comment to be said in response to a fellow Veeky Forumsizen who asks another Veeky Forumsizen if he is and I quote "feeling fit buddy?".

Mint memes my man.

>super high metabolism
when will this meme fucking end

Lmao her roommate is full on double-chinned fatass who makes up meme exercises and blames the patriarchy as the reason that society looks down on fat people. She's completely insufferable but she's really good to my gf so I do my best to act kindly towards her.

She feels like it's cleaner than sweaty, used yoga mats, which probably has some validity. I couldn't really give a rats ass myself desu

this
couldnt have said better myself