Why are you going to the gym, user? You already look so good!

Why are you going to the gym, user? You already look so good!

are you going to trust gonegirl

so i can be a big guy

she's a 4/10 at most

I know I do. Too bad you don't

low test fag actually rates girls

(you) (checked) (op)

said no one ever
it's like i don't even exist

i don't have any friends and now when my parents have moved to france i only talk to mum like once a week on the phone

the rest of the time i'm alone. hoping i slip up doing bench and die soon

i'm so lonely :(

I don't work out to look good, I work out to feel good and even if I was working out to look good I would judge it by my standards not yours you vapid cunt. Fake your own death again and get out of my fucking life.

Batman deserved to be played for getting oneitis for a stuck-up writer. Men are meant to act in ways that make his main bitch feel replaceable cos that's about the only time she'll compromise her public morals for him and leave him space for self-improvement.

Dutch bro?

I need to maintain it

I swear to God there is just one fucker who always posts these threads. Just a pic and slightly provocative dialogue

I can't stop staring at this pic

People wishing stagnation upon me motivates more, thank you. Now, don't you have some abuse to allege against some overly honest bozo?

Year 40 out of 75

That's a depreciating asset.

Because I wanna be the very best.

She looks pretty fit, homie. More like 40 of 85. Still depreciating, though.

Don't fucking lie to me!

> talking to a girl
> hating your gains this much

Fuck you gains goblin i swear ill find you and steal your eggs you fucking bitch

Casually chat to people in the gym, but not like an over-eager autist.

Join some sort of course or class.

Hell if you're really desperate just go to a club wasted or on mdma and chat to people and something might stick.

Because I need to suffer.

>tfw the gym has literally turned me into a sadomasochist

because i always go to the gym, its part of my weekly routine and im to old to change habits.

You could call it an adiction if you want to

i dont think shes particularly attractive too(le sharp knees xD) but in this picture shes hella cute

Because my sedentary job is turning me into a weak low T cockholster.
I NEED MY IRON SUPPLEMENTS KNOWUMSAYIN

I go in everyday with the hope that heart gives out.

that my

Thanks mom