What can I work on?

Post tits

how many abortions have you had jfc

You look good. What you need is a lean bulk to become t h i c c

ayy I have the same socks and i'm also too autistic to match them

more squats.

work on your abs more

>inb4 300 replies in one hour

also squat. stop doing OHP with 20 lb dumbells everyday.

Do some planks

shoo shoo cp fbi

for all intents and purposes OP, you look pretty great. can't tell a lot about your overall physique from this pic, but if you want some constructive criticism, i'd say work on your lats a bit. also, you don't look super tall, so i think you could put some more mass on your thighs if you tried

This dick

Remove panties
Apply tiny vagina to the tip.
Prepare for destruction.

plastic surgery

Don't work out more, ffs. Why do women want to look like Zarya? This body is perfect - just do some maintenance compounds and enjoy your ez cardio

Because I don't work out to impress men.
I want to become strong.

Fucking dropped.

you are worse than a thot

*apply tiny dick to vagina
prepare for disappointment

Hnnnng same here bby let's fug

I swear I'm hot

>I don't work out to impress men
>sluts it up on a fitness origami shitposting yak trading outpost forum full of ripped autistic dudes.

>full of ripped autistic dudes.

Fat autistic armchairlifting neckbeards*

That doesn't mean I don't appreciate the attention hun.
But when I step foot in the gym, I don't think to myself "how can I make more attractive for a man's attention".

My dick is huge bruh, no fake.

How much do you squat & deadlift? Those are the only two exercises women should do IMO.

You need to eat more. Dead serious. Your calves are small as fuck and just about every one of your muscle groups could be bigger.

You'd be perfect for a study on black genetics
Is your left leg faster?
Fuck man, you even have a control group leg right next to it, it's had the same nutrients, same recovert, etc.

keep doing what you are doing, looks like a pretty balanced physique

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Have you been single for too long or do you think your boyfriend is cheating on you or are you jealous of one of your girlfriends that has a hotter guy than you?

I know why insecure douchebag bruhs post selfies on here but I want to know what will sink a girl down to the level of posting their picture on /shit/.

this

fuck off roastie

Bitch please. Do you even lift?

Holy shit, how will OP ever recover from getting BTFO this hard?!?

I know exactly which website you copypasted this from because of the formatting.

>tfw do the same thing when I forget where I saved it

Careful, you'll poke an eye out with those nips.
Also how do nip gains work, more prominent or wider/flatter?

>implants
>needs too much validation in life
>slut

>full of ripped autistic dudes.

Found the newfag.

>roastie

kill yourself /r9gay/

>white knighting on an anonymous mongolian bbq recipe exchanging forum
cuck

>BTFOing some robot fag who comes here to jerk off to CBT's
>white knighting

pick one fag

you should work on this mostly, eat more and keep squatting, sister.

>Have I hit my natty limit?
Not even close

>What can I work on?
Your upper body is far more developed than lower and core. Bigger squats, twists, leg raises etc. Can't see your back so can't really answer accurately but I'm sure your lower back is underdeveloped like your lower front

>btfo
>implying
kys cuck

>roastie
>white knight
>cuck

You sound eloquent.

>You sound eloquent.
Still working on benching the bar, Timmy? Keep it up!

>You sound eloquent
and you sound like a limp-wristed faggot

nice samefagging

lmao faggot

lmao faggot

fuarrrrrk

umad lel

>cardio
>easy

Elliptical.

Them orgasm gains.

No you haven't.

Source: Asian powerlifting chick at my gym. I know she is natty cause she competes at international comps and gets drug tested.

Her quads and calves are probably two times thicker than yours, it's actually ridiculous. And she has the forearm definition of a fit guy. Overall arms are a tad bigger than yours.

Another Asian chick at the gym has really huge ass and solid back definition but not sure about her natty status cause she dates the biggest guy in the gym (one of the few roiders) who doesn't hide his gear use.

There's a 40 something woman who benches 80kg and has insane arm development but she is some kind of gymnastic dancer. I mistook her for a bodybuilder at first LOL that's how defined she was.

What can you work on?
Legs
Ass
Back

And of course everything else

What the fuck is up with those socks?

1/10 would not procreate with for fear my children would come out retarded

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I'd say you look good but you've made it clear that you don't care how you look.

So, no, you haven't reached your natty limit. Not even close.
>Your bf is too low to indicate strength training but also too high to show any kind of definition
>You don't look like you've done a legitimate bulk or anything resembling it.
>Your quads are pitiful
>Your shoulders look like you OHP 15lb dumbbells for 25 reps at a time

I'm going to say you've been lifting for a year, year and a half tops. Probably a high school track runner.
You've got a lot of work to go.

'TISM

work on saving some money for fake tits
other than that gj

sex is a vary good solution

>tfw no womanlet fit gf

>I know she is natty cause she competes at international comps and gets drug tested.
Just means she didn't roid a few days/weeks before the competition.

what tits?

>natty limit
Lol I'm a girl that literally doesn't even lift and I'm in better shape.

The fact that you posted your pic to Veeky Forums strangers says otherwise. If you truly only do it for yourself, you would've never made this thread in the first place
>I'm not an insecure attention whore guys, I swear! Here look at this pic of me in a hideous bikini as proof!

If you enjoy attention from strangers staring at you, you are insecure as fuck. Compliments shouldn't mean shit unless there's good reason behind them. Easily filling the void that is your self esteem

NEVER CHANGE

You can work on shaving those armpits, you fucking pig

K post your milkbag body then hotstuff

t. delusional pig

I can smell the puke

you look like you never lifted in your life. this is surely not the natty limit for a woman, this isnt even a physique you have to put any work into. Look at Megsquats if you want to see the natty limit.

Never thought fit would be this hypocritical, severely disappointed in you faggots.

Seriously, what the fuck did you expect from the internet, and Veeky Forums of all the places.
The internet is one big shit flinging contest

stop eating bread. stuff is terrible for you

Fuck you man, bread is great.

>ITT:
>lies

>wearing a bikini over underwear

what did she mean by this

reminds me of zyzz

you look good for a womanlet. fit will tell you to lift heavier, but body dismorphia has completely destroyed their beauty standards

>Have I hit my natty limit?
yes, time for some silicone, but don't overdo it

she doesn't want to show toe, stupid.

You can work on legs/butt. Your upper body looks decent for a grill but your lower body could use some work.
Do a solid bulk. Don't be afraid of gaining a few pounds, you can cut later. But at this point if you think you're at your limit it's because you aren't eating enough. Eat more, and do your squats/diddlies. Maybe look into creatine or something

@ooohbabybeast

Jesus you lot are autistic. Women literally can not ever post a picture of themselves under any circumstances or she's instantly an attention whore

OP even specifically asked something related to her body, had she asked it without a pic guess what you faggots would've cried to get? That's right, a picture for reference, probably calling her a dumb bitch for not posting it in the first place

fucking virgins

How long lifting?

From another fem : you look great. Fuck these virgin dickheads.

Go guzzle on Jamal's dick after he fucks your gf.

in accordance with internet law, she got a predictable proportion of legit replies and advice as well as a shitload of meme/troll posts. If she's smart enough to be on this board, she's smart enough to know what's up and filter through the shitposting.

now stfu and eat your BREAD, faggot

looks p good but need a side view to check out dem glutes

fucking kek

..is that you Alicia?

Don't worry user, real men ARE impressed by strong women
>L O N D O N?

That feel when 3.14 means height...

>men on Veeky Forums work out to impress women like OP
>so much saltiness when she says she doesn't work out to impress them

I look pretty similar right now and I'm doing a lot of abs because it's hard to get good-looking abs as a woman for some reason.

I'd say do a bit more legs too, but you might have bad knees of other issues, I don't know.

You can work on sucking my dick. Pic related, this is me and my glorious 6 pack. I'm shredded to pieces bitch. Suck my dick bitch.

ellipticals are terrible and do nothing. no one serious about fitness uses one unless they have super bad knees

> matching your socks every day
not OP, but I wouldn't procreate with you, because my kids would be autistic

>she lifts to be strong
>will always be a 5' woman
ayy lmao y bother

> shaving your armpits
it's like you want to get breast cancer