i hate this fucking frog

Then fuck off back to tumblr

Don't you ever disrespect Pepe like that

You are a meme OP.

But Pepe is a tumblr meme user :^)

>dont like tumblrfrog
>"go back to tumblr"
ok buddy

I'm 1 month into gym doing SS (3x5 squat, 3x5 bench, 3x5 dips, 3x5 deadlift 3/4 times a week). And I feel virtually no progress besides increasing power in legs. Shall I switch to some brosplit instead or just continue SS for a few another months? What about adding some dumbbells, chin-ups and shit? Thx, stay frosty my dudes

I started lifting in early November.
I started with 55kg x 5 on bench, 60kg x5 squat.
I'm at 67.5 on bench, 97.5 on squat. Haven't missed a bench in a long time. It works fore me

>liking tumblrfrog
>le fuck off back to tumblr
Really activates my almonds.

>I started with 55kg x 5 on bench
p nice

Triggered

wait pepe and smug frog are the same? i thought they were brothers or something

HAHA FROG GET IT HES SMUG GUYS SHARE AND SAVE HAHAHAH

fucking faggots, stop forcing this glorified le troll face so much

KILL. YOUR. SELFS

do strong lifts its better than that meme 3x5 BS and with 5x5 u will become like 40% stronger. follow this and do NOT CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT IT U FUCKING 1 MONTH NOOB.
Workout A:
5x5 Squat
5x5 OHP
1x5 Deadlift
5x5 Lat Pulldown (overhand grip)

Workout B:
5x5 Squat
5x5 Bench Press
5x5 Barbell Row
5x5 Lat Pulldown (underhand grip)

do AxBxAxx then alternate to BxAxBxx then back again. add 2.5KG or 5lbs to each lift per workout. if you fail to complete the sets then deload 5lbs. good luck kid and whatever you do do not workout for more than 3 days a week ur body as a newfag needs 1 day between each workout to properly grow in size and strength if you want to increase your lifts each workout.

also replace the lat pulldowns with weighted pullups/chinups depending on the day but as a newfag i dont expect you can do pullups lol.

thx buddy

If you're looking to get stronger it's the best program out there for a novice.
If you're looking to gain aesthetics it's a meme

5rm 235 squat 295 dead 210 bench 125 ohp 10 pull ups 1.5 months ss 184lb 6ft

Idk you tell me faggot

Also make sure you read the book. All the morons complaining about 'being memed by starting strength' clearly never read the book and didnt actually follow the program correctly

Starting strength as a concept is good, you should build some base strength before you go into more advanced training, but SS the program by Mark "Beer Belly" Rippletits is a meme.

Feelin' fit buddy?

Threadly reminder that SS is a meme is a meme.

Threadly reminder that SS is a meme is a meme is a meme