My goal body is pic related with a bit of muscle. Can someone guess her body fat, height and weight?

My goal body is pic related with a bit of muscle. Can someone guess her body fat, height and weight?
instagram.com/mindysttnprty/

Honestly she's life goals. I want to be a hot doctor. She's going to be like 25 when she graduates and 28 minimum after residency. Too old to find a Chad to marry? I want to go to med school and have a quality husband.

Squats to failure 20 sets everyday

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Kek

Define your own value

Squat heavy. Do 3 x a week low bar squats 3x5 and maybe deadlifts.

goal body = curvy
goal career = doctor
She's just a living embodiment of my goals.
Will Chad marry me at 28?

no chads marry 18yos when theyre 45

This.

All you will found is some middle aged beta, OP. Chads never merry and if so then only for status a.k.a. some young beautiful bimbo for the press.

3 sets of changing you genetic composition to 8 reps.

I'm 19. My short term goal is /selfimprovement/ so I can look like Stacey or close so I'll be 20, but I want to have status. I'm not smart enough for engineering and I've always wanted to be a doctor. I should throw away my goal to be married to Chad?

>mfw 19 y/o naive girls

you want to be a doctor for status. your motivation is conceit and narcissism. you want a "curvy" goal body but the woman you posted is like 5'2 with crazy hips, something you cannot innately change. you want to be a copycat, not the best version of you that you could be.

AND you wanna be married, just like every other dumb whore who thinks that marriage is a fairy tale that is going to help you rationalize your insecurities. look in the mirror, and become who you want to be, for the right reasons.

define your own value. "chad" isn't going to do that for you, idiot.

why not achieve your goals then marry a beta and just fuck chads on the side best of both worlds and cuck your beta

That body is literally 100% genetics, the only conceivably way you could get it if you dont already have it is if you are grossly obese and have it hidden.

Sorry OP, but no sense promising something that requires a miracle or surgery.

I have hips, but I'm fat so I want to lift and improve what my genetics gave me.
I wanted to be a doctor before I knew of the money and the status. I don't stalk the girl. She is jut living my goal. Pretty, curvy and doctor.
I want to be a wife with a loyal partner. I don't literally mean Chad. I just want a quality man. What's wrong with that? I worry that 28 is too old.

why would you want to look like that?
that's almost thunder thighs-tier and looks pretty disgusting

> big thighs are bad

Are you sure you're on the board you were aiming for? Fuck off you scrawny gimp

>fell for the high test meme
wew lad

High testosterone literally leads to greater preference for women displaying greater secondary sexual characteristics: so larger breasts, wider hips, larger asses, smaller waists.

It's not a meme, if you don't like these things then you will have lower testosterone levels short of some childhood trauma being the cause.

t. dyel who hasn't had sex with high test woman

you are retarded. you're asking whether being 28, looking like the woman you posted, and being a doctor, is too old to find a quality man?
if you ever get off your ass and achieve what she has, you'll know how stupid this question is

Nah, the larper is right, 28 is a too old to find the best men. The best men who want to get married pick young women, not 28 year olds. Plenty of women hit the wall before 28, most soon after.

>big hips
>big ass
>nice tits
>nice face
>doctor
>squats
>visible abs

fuck

>4'11

t. such a stupid moron that he doesn't even understand the meme
the man are supposed to be high test not the woman

>falling for high test meme

please stop pretending to be retarded. it's transparent and pathetic as fuck

> nice tits

I have a bigger chest and im a 26 year old man

Im 26 and married, and most normal people i know are too or might as well be being in half decade relationships waiting to marry.

The majority of the friends i have who are still single and looking are the party boys and girls, who i highly doubt will be great for marriage, some exceptions but not many.

if you think any amount of working out, dieting, or even reasonable surgery can make you look remotely like that, you are wayyy too dumb for med school friendo

girls with big ass typically have small tits, but this chick's got both

> "One skeletoplasty please!"

You are talking utter shit, the majority of girls i know who excel in one department are well above average in the other.

This chick has a good ass but a really bad chest.

this thread.

I intend to go to medical school. That has been a goal. I just notice that most look ugly and age very poorly and are forever alone...
Will I have to settle for a robot and have autistic children? I want to aim for a nice 30-45 year old man making at least what I'm making.

In fairness they can't be more than a C, which doesn't qualify for even average size really. It's what happens when girls get too into fitness, test goes up, combined with the need to have 3% body fat. They eventually starve away all their breasts until the fitness models buy new ones.

>autism
>father over 40

Pick two, there's a correlation between age of the father and autism.

I'm not trying to look like a double. I know that's not possible. I just want to reach my genetic potential. Med school and school is also about discipline, not strictly intelligence.

It's tied to old women over 30. Not men. I never read anything about men.

> doctors are ugly, age poorly and are forever alone robots.

What drivel is this. Doctors are selected for patient interaction and compassion, probably one of the only degrees where you are guaranteed to not get many robots. Also if you want a man who makes at least the same as you then maybe don't aim for such a high paying job. Seen as you won't even be free and homely to reward the amount he is earning. What would he see in you?

Not 40, that begins to come in post 65. Men really dont have much of an issue.

>what would he see in you?
Um, not fat, not a feminist, has money, knows how to cook?

Well you'll probably meet someone during med school or residency so you won't be 28.
Hopefully they'll be in a similar situation to you or at least very understanding of your time constraints.
Hope you actually have a passion for medicine because this isn't the easiest way to make money and we don't need more
>I became a doctor because I was good at school so doctor seems like the natural step to take.
fucking useless robots.

inb4 Dermatology

>has money

You want him to earn as much or more, so the man we're talking about wouldn't care about this.

>knows how to cook

That's great but as a doctor you won't have TIME to cook.

Well didn't you say you are fat now, when your time constraints wont be nearly as bad as when you are a doctor? So the first is unlikely.

The second really doesn't mean much, the vast majority of girls don't really care about that and the most you hear is a girl not wanting to take her husband's name.

Money won't mean much when you've precisely said you want a man earning more than you, so as a doctor or richer he'll be doing fine.

Finally a universal rule in my experience is that men are much better cooks than women, if you are a good cook then great. I spend about an hour cooking every dinner with my wife and i've never met anyone who puts in even as little effort as us, and i wouldn't list it as one of my selling points.

To achieve that you would not only have to work out and eat right but also be born with an amazing bone structure (narrow ribcage, narrow waist, very wide wipbones). Not many women could look like this no matter how much they exercised.

I don't get what you people are trying to do. So I shouldn't aim for physical self improvement and shouldn't apply for medical school? There's no point in trying? I'm not going to get married either way?

Im just saying get yourself down to a bar in a cleavage showing top, get ass wasted on shots and just get pounded by some anonymous chad in an alleyway. What else?

Can be way thick, but I'm not sure if this is natty.

Im saying you are high and mighty expressing that doctors are ugly autists you wouldn't touch and you want a rich man. Especially when most of your positives are hypotheticals.

Just work on yourself, and meet a decent, nice man who loves you. But right now you are asking for the world and giving nothing in return.

Natty - no
Did i vomit - yes

Going full
>muh career
won't land you a husband. I'm not sure what your priority is. What is more important, husband or career? Children or career? Doctors work ridiculous hours in any nation I've heard of. So 1. you would have to find a husband in med school, once you're working you'll have no time to go out regularly. And 2. even if you do land this husband you will then be in the dilemma of having no time to raise children if you want to keep your job.

Given those two problems I'm wondering why the hell you'd study medicine. The only good reasons seems to be "meeting future doctors". If that approach fails you're stuck in a stressful job with no husband and no time to find one.

Why study medicine? Be honest.

You misunderstood me. I said that I noticed that female doctors are unattractive and many complain about the inability to get married.

I am working on myself. Why can't I find an equal?

Not her, but in my country most doctors are female, they just get to consultant and then go on leave for a few years having kids. It fucks up the healthcare system a little, the male consultants then stay and progress and then there are endless meetings, programs and initiatives to try and work out why these male consultants are higher in the hospital.

If you want to meet a doctor as a girl just be a nurse, they all just fuck the doctors anyway.

Oh i thought you were saying male doctors were ineligible whilst also saying you wanted someone high earning. Nevermind.

Of course work on yourself to be as attractive and successful as you can be.

Nothing wrong with finding an equal and there's everything right with making yourself the absolute top so that your equal is the best going.

Just you should actually get there before you start making demands.

Okay. My problem is that it seems like my equals will be married by the time I'm 28. It will cause problems if I make more money than a guy.

Sometimes I regret not going to.med school. I'm 26, with 3/4,5/5,5 lifts at 88kg bw, speak 4 languages, have worked in three different countries but haven't finished my master's degree in international business yet and only make around 25 000 £ yearly and I get laid as well.

Insecurity is a hell of a drug. Shit like this always makes me wonder if she'd just fuck off immediately whe she hears that I'm not rich yet.

>Too old to find a Chad to marry?
The issue isn't going to be age, it's going to be time. If a guy's good enough to have hot doctors chasing him, he doesn't have to settle for someone that's going to be busy as fuck for the forseeable future.

Krabby Patty 5x5

Most medics marry other medics, guaranteed if you are curvy and laid back you will stand out from all the others and find a decent guy. So i wouldnt worry about the age. Just don't fuck yourself over by messing with multiple guys - medic years are very, very insular and you can quickly burn all chances away with a reputation.

Also the problems with earning more than a guy usually lie with the girl, most men aren't too hung up on things like that. If the guy is then he's likely a fronting moron who's more concerned about his trainers and being seen to pay the bill than he actually is about you. I earn more than my wife but i was still in uni when we first lived together and it was never an issue that she paid for everything.

OP, on the real, that body you posted is pure genetics. That girl has insane luck, you can't get a frame like that through exercise. It's in her bone structure. If you have hips then you have potential, just do cardio and cut til you lose some fat (riding a bike would probably do wonders for you), then do squats, hip thrusts and deadlifts to build the lower body.

Regarding your marriage goals, most guys don't want to marry a girl that's that near to thirty. It would be better for you to tie a guy down before you get too far past 25. Also, a guy that makes doctor-money has a lot of options and might be hard to pin, especially if he looks good to boot. You might do well to go for a guy that makes a bit LESS than you, which will also help to keep him loyal.

Also, I am sensing this early-twenties vibe from you where you are in this insane rush to get to your "goals" as fast as possible or the whole world will end. Don't worry, this feeling will pass in a few years. Most of the things you want won't happen, but it'll be okay, nobody else's do either except for the 1% you see showing off on social media. Just relax and do your best.

Good luck and god speed.

>Did i vomit - yes
Why, she's like a fit Hermione actor.

Why would i listen to you though - you sound like a cuck for real

Came here to post this. Good luck 20 years ago rolling the genetic dice.

Alright. I think I'm just going to work towards my goal and stop planning for my ideal rich Chad with glasses. I just want a loyal guy that loves me and want security. I just get caught up in the things that don't matter at times.
This is not me. thanks for your response.

Kek, i even know someone who dated Emma Watson - was in all the newspapers as her 'british rugby star bf'.

Emma watson is rough, just a boy with a big forehead. So adding muscle to that isn't really going in the right direction.

She looks like shit and looks like absolute trash imo, the whole kardashian look is trash. Good ass and Good tits are always good but she looks like a hobbit pic related is as fat as possible without looking trashy and fat

Pic related is goals with probably less fat on thighs, I prefer the sophaistacted I didn't grow up in the ghetto look

t. In med school

Cute friend

You can have an ideal in mind to motivate, but don't look down on real people until you're actually there. Calling other female doctors ugly and autistic won't win you any friends when it will just come across as hypocrisy.

Keep your ideals and motivations in mind, but be real with where you are. Otherwise you'll probably end up turning down a lot of friends or even a potential husband, just because when you start med school they aren't who or what you want them to be.

Yep Matt, though i said i know him more than friend.

> "sophisticated"

What a gentlemen's meme that a certain bodytype is sophisticated, whatever you have to tell yourself to justify the horse-mouthed skeleton hanging off your arm.

Your pic is alright but kim kardashian is hotter.

You're a dumb doctor because her belly button is a sign of her having plastic surgery and her tits are obviously fake. The girl in the OP is not trash.
True. Thanks for the advice.

Hips are a bit boyish but good chest and waist.

This is pretty good advice, when i started college i was too keen to party and fit in so definitely came across as annoying to those who considered themselves enlightened adults at the age of 18.

But over the years i mellowed, got very Veeky Forums and grew into myself a lot and now i work at citibank and am in a committed relationship with a strangely hot girl. Whereas a lot of the previous people at uni i knew have sort of drifted in charity work, teaching or endless degrees and seem to spend most of their time drinking and sharing fb memes. Everyone should be more concerned with who they are not using other people as a yardstick to feel superior - because that's exactly how you fall behind.

why are women such fucking casuals?

>why do you want to lift
>so someone will love me

are women capable of leaving humanity behind?

as if everyone doesn't start for some variation of this motivation, it's only later it becomes a self-perpetuating life.

literally 99% of Veeky Forums lifts to get a gf

It's not a bad reason: look good, get strong - attract a fucking hot thick girl who you can protect. Comes with other halo effect benefits and general confidence.

>she's a Jesus freak

Dropped.

>and a hillbilly

Double dropped.

Save your shitposting for hell, you godless heathen

She says that but guaranteed she's getting pilled off her head every saturday and sucking off some shirtless chad at 3am. Then shares a jesus meme the next day to remind herself that "only god can judge me".

> implying watching your wide assed, tree trunk legged girl in cut off denims shooting a shotgun isn't as close to heaven as we can get in this world

That looks comic.

Like she accidentally got a 2 size bigger lower body.

You have to be smarter to get into med school than to do engineering. t. someone who is trying to do both.

I think some types of engineering is more theory which some people can't wrap their heads around while medicine is more memorization and diligence... I have cousins in medical school/are doctors and that's what they told me.

Honestly my ideal wife is a cute doctor. Don't know why but I've always wanted it. I lift so I can become quality enough for a qt doctor wife

I can't imagine the woman in OPs pic not walking around like an actual person with dwarfism. Like that weird waddle

ITT: a female battles with the facts that she cannot pursue a career and have a family at the same time

You gotta pick one or the other. If you try to do both, one will slip in quality.

this is your body goal?that looks like a babushka after someone removed the top part

In fairness that girl would come out top in 99/100 cases where i had to pick from a warehouse of women. She could be a bit bigger up top but jesus those legs and ass.

That body is 99% genetics. She probably does not workout and even if she does it didn't make that body.

The most you can do is eat more and focus leg exercises while keeping upper to a minimum. And I repeat it will not give you that body but its better than nothing

But that instagram fitness model with the massive, pert ass and the 30H boobs said all she does is eat lettuce and her patented meal replacement weight loss green tea and do 4xsquats on a morning to get it.

>get fat
>lipo suction on belly, arms and face
>remove 1 rib
>lip injections
>fake tits
>eyebrow lifting
or to reach YOUR best shape possible you should
>calf raises, deadlift and squat twice a week, try 5 sets of 12 of each
>do some pushups, lat raises and pullups 3 sets of 12 or more
>also do some glute isolation and abs exercises

i'm 100% sure her ass and legs are as soft and flacid as any fat girls leg, also her entire body is made by surgeries

First half is correct, second half is a bit useless - wont give much of a different body but will just make it a hard body.

>goal body
>life goals
holy shit I just got cancer you stupid fucking whore

Well you want the body to be soft, just not flaccid. Regardless the pic is too far away to really be sure.

Use it as an opportunity to cut, just make sure they put some glutamine in your chemo drop.