Myprotein spam

So I ordered some whey from myprotein. Turns out they're shitbags. Whey was good, but this is utterly shit behavior. They can go suck a dick.

dat krijg je als je amerikaan wilt spelen en niet gewoon by bodyenfit besteld

I genuinely enjoy the emails. I like knowing when they have sales.

>buying supplements

The behavior that's shit is ignoring the opt out account setting, not having a marketing mailing list.

>german

Deserved, you fucking nazi.

Just turn them on when you're nearing the end of your protein you faggot, and disable it when you got your whey.

Are you mentally challenged? The option is disabled but they still send spam.

>German

Bet you're American

Get yourself a gmail account, all myprotein mails go into 'Offers' section

I signed up with a separate email address because I don't trust companies not to be shitbags. Still, this is something that people should be aware of before deciding to spend their money with myprotein.

Why do you have to complain so much?

>cheapest whey to buy
>signed up with separate email
>complains about offers which happens with most sites anyways
>will probably continue purchasing from myprotein anyway

all these hired shills

Myprotein vs Bulkpowders?

MP seems more shilled everywhere

Have you considered telling them their email preferences are broken?

>I like knowing when they have sales
Literally 365 days a year

Why didn't you get your mom to order it OP? then you don't have to deal with the emails. It's what I did.

Seen as whey is literal side product from other processes never think highly of protein companies, they are selling you pennies for pounds.

Also myprotein recently sent me an incorrect order and then refuse to collect it or refund. Using protein works from here on out.

>People who lift in Scandinavia
>Hmmmmm
Hello Balkan Gypsy/Ar*b

>scandinavia
>OP is clearly Dutch

>geen superieure body&fit gebruiken

I've never had a problem with MyProtein, whether it be their products or emails. Their emails are infrequent, and their products have come on time, if not early.

I don't know why you're having problems. I use the US section of the site, though. Maybe the version for your country is managed differently.

MyProtein has come through for me multiple times.

>inb4 shilling
If this is shilling, then open up the whey train goy!

I've been ordering from MyProtein for about 3 years now and over the past year, at least 20% of my orders have arrived with the packaging damaged and on occasion the bags of whey split open inside. It's poor but they've picked up their game recently. DESU they're just so much cheaper than any other supplement company it's worth sticking with it. They make their money off the bullshit supps they sell with clever marketing and 'bundles' alongside their reasonably priced whey.

>Their emails are infrequent
As seen in the screenshot they sent me an email every day for the last 12 days. Before that it wasn't daily, but still several times per week.

>inb4 shilling
I called those other posters shills because they pretend there is no issue or the issue is that "you complain too much", you're not doing that so I couldn't reasonably think you are shilling for them.

I received my order on time and not damaged. No issues on that part. I'm also happy with their unflavored whey and the pricing. It's just scummy that they ignore the email settings while having such an aggressive email list.