Tall girls

Does anyone fantasize about tall GF. Why would it be so wrong to have taller GF? I'd love to have a 6 4 Amazonian GF that I could motorboat by just standing. Can you imagine all the fun things you could roleplay with tall GF?

Another Veeky Forums poster that is in denial that he's into men...

I can't relate, I love petite women.

That is my fetish too user, but I've just learned than no Amazonian will ever want to give me death by snoo snoo so I'll just have to stick with pathetic womanlets.

That's my fetish
My gf is like 1 cm taller so it's ok

>taller gf
>6 4

cmon bro thats so weak

>liking taller women
T. Manlet.

>I like muscular and fit girls
>I like tall girls too
>preferably in to anal, just pussy doesn't do it for me
>I honestly wouldn't mind if she had a penis I could suck really
>no homo

>tfw no Sabina gf

I feel about women who are taller than me the same way women feel about men who are shorter than them.

>TFW the two tallest girls I know are my first cousin and the best friend of my wife
>Both are an inch shorter than I am

It's a hopless dream user, there are no amazons in the real world.
You can get a motherly woman, that'll make you feel small and vounrable when she cuddles you, but that's the limit for anybody that's man-sized.

You think they're adorable and want to cuddle them like the tiny little kittens they are?

Tall girls are great. They're less likely to have the attitude that comes with being an attractive woman, you can kiss them without stooping over or picking them up every time, and you don't feel like you're stomping around the shire when you walk next to them.

That said, girls taller than me are rare outside of the WNBA, so I'll stick with tall-for-a-girl tall, not taller-than-me tall.

I want a 5ft8-6ft tall gf
>t6ft1

Source pls

post more

>You can get a motherly woman, that'll make you feel small and vounrable when she cuddles you
That's all I ever wanted.

What is considered a tall girl?

One that is taller than you, I'd say.

If you can get a gf that is taller than you, you are a true alpha. I'd still want her to peg me though, not that that would make me any less alpha.

Lets consider a girl who is objetively tall, what would she be looing for in a potential male partner with regards to his height/frame? Generalizing hard here, obviously.

I'm 6'4" tall myself and LOVE tall women. It's nice to be able to stand with my head level and look a woman in the eye, rather than having to look down. Tall, athletic, preferably with glasses, long, straight dark hair, dark eyes, fair skin. :-)

Too good to be true.

I doubt there are statistics but I bet bet taller female relationships are healthier on average than taller male.

If the size of the man is a factor on the relationship, there will always be someone bigger and taller. But if it's clearly not an issue to her than she must see something else in him.

I'm 5'9" my gf is 6'3". I can pound her as deep and hard as I want. Can't do that with womanlets.

>tfw I am a dog but my gf is 5'3" and Im 5'10"

Except we're on /fit not /b so no homo

A guy that makes them feel small and feminine, since tall girls are often self conscious about their size. They're probably not that picky as a group though, since height isn't prized in women and if they stick to "must be x inches taller than me" rules like womanlets, they'd cut their dating pool down astronomically.

Seems reasonable.
I don't get though why woman consider their height in general as an important thing. Some guys might like short guys, some guys might like tall girls, and some guys don't care.
Also I don't think height takes away their feminity as long as they don't have a frame like a brick-walled shithouse.

I had sex with a female firefight on Rammstein Airforce base. She was 6'1 and I was 5'8. I have no idea how I was able to make this happen. She wasn't ugly, just... big...

When I was doing her from behind I remember trying to grab her hair and I couldn't reach.

It felt like I was fucking a canoe.

8/10 would do again.

The only encounters I had, which you can count on one hand, were with short and fat girls.

I'm 5'5, my gf is 5'10.5
I love it, had her when she realized I was strong enough to pick her up and throw her around.

I like girls to be around my height (5'11).
Gives a sense of equality in the relationship.

muh dick

>tfw 6'0" tranny
>tfw no one considers you a woman even though they don't notice it till i tell them before the first kiss/sex
yep, i will die alone without a fit bf ;_;

>Amazonian

It's just amazon. It doesn't refer to a woman from the Amazon.

post pic bby

sounds like a nice lady

Where do you live?

germany
thats a bad idea and you know it
also sorry for derailing your thread op

Amazon has nothing to do with the amazon river. It comes for a greek word meaning missing one breast.
The right breast got in the way of their spears apparently.

>5'6 guy
>he is shy and timid
>girl makes move first
>protective gf

Sounds nice, but also unrealistic.

how do you feel about dating a manlet?

P-postal code?

>But if it's clearly not an issue to her than she must see something else in him
A huge wallet

I did once but he was so insecure. I don't care about height anymore BUT i wouldn't consider dating someone shorter than me, cause of said person. Also, taller guys did say they like that they don't have to bow down to kiss me f.e. while the shorter guys i've met so far are really into this whole dominance thing, and honestly i want them to ignore my fucking dick and not make it the center of their (!) sexuality.

I still believe in unconditional love ;_;

Shame. 1 inch too short.

Sure buddy, and don't let anyone tell you Santa isn't real either.
The world needs more hope.

I'm 6'7''. I would literally sacrifice one of my nuts to get a qt 6'5'' volleyball-tier gf.

I stopped beliving in Santa since my parents told me he isn't real.

you asked me about manlets, being one inch shorter isn't really that noticable. My height often fluctuates between 1,78 m and 1,85 m, no joke, so that wouldn't be a problem. My es was 6'5" though and i thought i was dating a giant

You are on fit. What did you expect? I'm 177 cm.

so i would barely have to tilt my head down to see you in the eyes or kiss or whatever. Man, be a bit more proud ok? Don't let this manlet-bs get into your head too much

Being a manlet plays extremely well into my sexual fantasies