Tfw your father is handsome but you look like a pig

>tfw your father is handsome but you look like a pig
>tfw you'll never surpass the old man

welcome to the club, he beats me without even trying

I sometimes feel like genetics was a bit harsh to me

I wish my dad would fucking die already. All he ever does is talk down to me. No matter what I do he always has something to say about it, it's never good enough.

He's a fat fucking drunk and I don't expect him to be around longer than a few mores years. Good fucking riddance.

t. Insecure child

What's even worse is when your dad is charming and charismatic and you're an autistic shut-in who posts on Veeky Forums.

just the opposite for me, dad was ugly, and I'm damn fine.

Hey bro, my dad was kinda like that
>drunk
>verbally abusive some times
>depressed
>complainer
>stayed in bed all day

He died monday evening. I helped him get his pants on before the ambulance came to the house and I didn't even say I loved him before he went. That was the last time he was conscious before he died.

I wish I had told him I loved him one last time, even though he was an asshole and I didn't like him, I still loved him and now I'll never be able to tell him again.

Don't take your parents for granted.

Your dad is probably fucking your mother right now while you are busy posting on Veeky Forums

Get cucked

I don't want to fuck my mom though

At least he actually acknowledges you and talks to you

>your dad is handsome
>you're handsome to
>your dad has great beard genetics and hairy thick forearms
>you have twig forearms with hardly any hair on them

just-

>implying my parents aren't divorced

>more attractive, fit and successful than your dad
>still single and friendless

J
U
S
T

Blame your mom. You get most of your genetics from your mother.

desu like said, i blame my mom for making me a failure but eh, old man was an asshole when i was born, he wanted to fugg other girls and have kids fucking everywhere but at least he regrets all the shit he has done now
>inb4 your dad was alpha
Maybe before but now he is just a old beta man that wished to go back in time to fix everything and make me a little (i hate to use this term) Chad just like he was

But now, a-at least i'm an alpha intellectually and know my shit and how to be successful

>tfw your father and built and now you are too. Thanks dad

So you are your dad's wife's son.

>Start lifting
>Dad is proud of me, but keeps saying "when I was your age..."
>take him to gym to try and outlift him
>he warms up with 1 plate, 20 reps
>oh shit
>hits 3 reps at 365 despite no gym for 5+ years
>I fail 4th rep at 275
56 year old dad is still stronger than me

>dad was really into sports in high school
>part of a undefeated Minnesota basketball team one year

>never into sports besides baseball
>dropped out of that after elementary school
>was just kind of a lazy gamer for the rest of my MS/HS years

Though now that I've gotten into fitness and entertained the idea of doing stuff like wrestling, he's warmed up to me a lot. In more of a "Finally something we can talk about".

>tfw your father is getting old

>I don't have big arms
DAMN YOU, GENETICS!!!

>parents have good and bad facial features
>get only the bad from both
Great

>tfw your dad is 185cm and you're 170cm
goddamn mom genetics. she's 155cm and i'm perfectly in the middle

Old man strength is real

Fucking hell I know that feel. My dad was handsome as fuck when he was my age. I'm not ugly but I sure as hell am not as good looking as he was. Plus he's olive colored from being Italian and I got my mom's side's shit tier pasty easily burned skin.

>tfw when your dad fucks your 19 y/o GF
>That feeling when she tells you when she is drunk
>tfw when your dad is the first man to make her cum
>tfw when he made her cum twice

Cucked out by my own father, get on my level

kek literally me

>tfw dad is legit the most trustworthy reliable friend I'll ever have in my life

>tfw dad is gonna die soon
>he's never going to see his grandchildren
>he's never going to see his son be successful
>most importantly
>he's not gonna see his son make it
How am I supossed to make it with my dad dying so young? FML

>tfw more handsome than your father
>tfw youre a virgin and your father has sexed many attractive women in his time

Hang in there user. His spirit will help you make it

>taller than my dad
>more masculine squared off jaw than my dad
>better facial hair genetics than my dad
>better overall hair genetics than my dad
>tougher, higher pain tolerance than him
>better teeth
>better skin
>no addicted to alcohol
>no criminal record
>no debt to anyone
It sounds like my mother was the best thing to ever happen to him, and his selfish ass threw that away. I was raised by her, and he had the nerve to say that boys raised by single mothers grow up to be faggots, when I am half his age and have surpassed him in nearly every way. I have bedded more women than him in less than half the time. I have done more things that I enjoy with my life than him. I'm not indebted to anyone financially. I make my own way. And I am happier than him.

The only thing I feel for the old man is pity anymore. Pity that he had two sons with a woman who is weak. Pity that one of them is a video game addict and the other is a complete asshole. Pity that he's destroyed his body through years of alcohol abuse and hard labor working jobs he had no business working. Pity that I was closer to his mother, my grandmother, when she died than he was.
I want to say that I love him, but at this point "love" is code for "pity".
I just want to try to be there for him however I can, to try to help him see the error of his ways and actually accept me fully as his son. Maybe we could both grow from it. But I don't know. He probably doesn't have much time left. I'd say maybe 10 years.

Know that feel.
>Old man play state rep footy
>Handsome and chiseled
>Fighting off bitches, even in his 40s

I'm a doughy oaf with a receding hairline.

>tfw your dad was only like 7/10 in his prime but he was a sports-playing Chad with lots of friends and gfs and you ended up with a lot of your mom's shitty genes so you didn't even have a chance to surpass him
He's fat and old now so I'm just lifting to physically intimidate him into never making me feel like a little man again.

daddy issues the post

>father getting old
>seeing my hero little by little becoming a shadow of that tall strong guy who always knew the right answer to anything.

Feels bad man

It happens.

>tfw never had a deep connection with my father
>tfw he tried to but his interests aren't mine
>tfw he just wants to spend time with me like he did with my older brother who passed away long ago
>tfw feel like a pos when declining him

>tfw you'll never surpass the old man
If it's any consolation, he is probably as disappointed as you are.

As long as you are using your father as a reference point for success, you will always be a failure.

Closure is power others exert over you, seeking it makes you weak.

Thanks, user. I'll think on that.

>dad has a nice full beard
>I take 10 years to grow my beard out, and even then it's still fucking pathetic
It's not fair.

DAD fucks MOM while YOU hit the GYM HARD

sorry to hear that bro, my parents died last month and they died like a month apart so it was fucked up. I know that feel brah

>tfw better than dad in every way
>no male role model in life to look up to

OP here.

This is my father.

My dad is a 5'9" manlet who has never lifted in his life. He will never be half the man i am.

>dad is bearmode with broad shoulders, big wrists and arms, and insane forearms from working hard
>one of those old school types who knows how to do everything himself from fixing engines, plumbing, electrical stuff, hunting, fishing you name it
>was too much of a spoiled little shit sitting on the internet all day to appreciate all the knowledge he tried to pass unto me until my late teens when I finally wisened up
>now 21 and moved away to study
>feels bad thinking back on all the practical knowledge I could have had about everything had I just helped him out with stuff when he asked me to instead of refusing because of WoW raids or whatever

>your parents will die in your lifetime

Hahaha he will die knowing how much of a fag you are. You literally had only one chance at being a good teenage son and you disappoint him

This, who /brokenfamily/ here?

some people are better off divorced

my parents should get a divorce desu senpai

>tfw dad is more autistic than you
>only ever had a girlfriend during vacation and she left him when she went home, he still beta-orbited her through letters
>was really fit, good muscles and low bf%
>ended up being a creepy worker at a school at 24 and marrying poor 14 year old girl from that town (my mother)
>over 27 years later she is fat and they still married
>has no friends
>lost his fitness because of multiple injuries from lifting cars
I dont know how he copes with it to be honest. I guess his autism protects him from overthinking and getting depressed

just like naruto

I know the feel dude.

I go out working with my dad and learning from him now at 24, but this is shit I should of been doing at 14 really.

>you found out that your father is a womanizer
>you can't even get a single gf

kek. low test cuck

>dad was a super athlete that made tons of money and lived the life of a ultra chad
>I stay at home and don't do much and really never excelled at anything.

Damn... sorry to let you down dad, wish I could have made you proud

same thing happened to me felt betrayed, and I hate both of them and this was 3 years ago.

I haven't seen my father in years. I wonder if I'm ever on his mind.

it was 13 years ago for me, my dad is dead now, so I got the last laugh...

Pretty well over it.

>lifting cars
weights not good enough for him?

>Dad
>Chad

Coincidence?

Parents divorced when I was young. Raised by my grandparents although dad was around (bit of a dick growing up).
Pap died of alzheimer's when I was 17.
Mom manipulated me for the next 6 years but then I cut her off. She died last year.
Gram's depressed and starting on the dementia train too.
Dad's a sad drunk.

Taking it a day at a time.