>Be fat piece of shit
>Find Veeky Forums, decide to stop being fat piece of shit
>Dropped 40 pounds over the course of like five months
>Start looking human, start lifting
>Start to feel good about myself
>Current girlfriend is fat, higher BF% than me
>Try to get her into my healthier lifestyle too
>Doesn't take
>Start feeling miserable in relationship, want someone younger, hotter, healthier
>Break up with her, can't do it anymore, feel no love for someone so lazy
>Shit hit me harder than I thought, gain like 10 pounds back post-break up, too tired/depressed to gym
Veeky Forums, help me in my hour of need. Give me motivation and fat people hate. I want to find a qt oneitis, and I can't do it looking like this. I need to get back on the gainztrain.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/5h7n1r/smiling_in_the_rubble/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you let yourself get fat again you're just going to be stuck with a fat gf.

Good user, good. Keep it coming. I need this. I don't want to hear "IT WILL BE OKAY", I want my ass kicked. Scare me into it.

Why do you lift?

Because for once in my fucking life I want to look in the mirror and not hate myself. I want to like my body, I want people to 'mire, I want sloots. I want people to see me and think "fuck if he could do it, why can't I?".

What you're going through now is just temporary, but the sooner you come through it, the better your resilience and discipline.

Also, life isn't all about girls user. I don't recommend lifting for them, or other people. Sure, they'll start miring eventually, but it doesn't mean much in the end.

I do recommend lifting to like yourself, though.

Don't get stuck into a phase where you're never satisfied with yourself, or you're too full of yourself.
Make sure that you're appreciating how far you've come (eventually), but still strive for improvement.

You start lifting for the girls. You keep lifting for yourself. Don't let trivial shit distract you. Make a schedule. Stick to it or die.

I know we reject a lot of shit here, but OP, I want you to read this. Before everyone tears it apart, just read it once. I hope it'll help you.

You'll be fine OP, but you can't sit at be a depressed bitch about it forever. Women are not that important. You can overcome the shit in your life.

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/5h7n1r/smiling_in_the_rubble/

You have to find you own, internal motivation. External motivation dries up quicker than the ground after a summer rain. Your 'motivation' can't be based on what other people do or want, either, and ideally it has to be something non-abstract. My recommendation is to pick a competitive sport you want to participate in and train for that. Then you have a perpetual reason to stay in shape and not fall off the wagon.

the DYEL fatties here are so fucking annoying.

Here's something that might help.

First of all stop lifting for other people. It was working for you before because you were lifting for yourself not your gf. Now you are lifting for other girls. Lift for yourself and don't "look for a qt oneitis". Develop a relationship with yourself. Don't run around jumping into relationships like a teenage girl that relies on other people to form her identity

All acknowledged. I will not forget this, anons.
Saved. Reddit might be shit but this is great, thank you user.
Sounds like I have some introspection to do then. Need to find a goal.
Seen this, but it's always helpful. Thanks.
So it's the "love yourself" thing. I'll try and stay single for awhile then.

>Need to find a goal.
Don't think 'goal', that implies 'endpoint' or 'destination'; 'milestones' is better imagery. You need something ongoing, perpetual. Think more in terms of 'lifestyle'.

I get you, this is for life after all. Shoot for something and keep shooting higher and higher. Just like I do at work.

Okay, so lets say you stop exercising all together, because you are a mopey bitch that can't get over a lazy fat girl.

So you'll just gain weight and the general public will agree that you are, as well, a lazy fat person and you have nothing to offer.

Or, now this is the tricky part, you act like a fucking adult, lift something heavy, and go talk to the prettiest woman you see. You said you felt like a human when you lost weight, so latch onto that. Focus on being a beefcake, not a cheesecake. The human body is capable of some amazing shit if you train it right, including fucking healthy women and throwing them, literally, out of your home afterwards. Find out what yours can do besides inhale calories.

You must always be willing to fail. Then just get up and move on.
Improve yourself 1% a day, and get 365% better after a year.
Break up shit takes time.
Just look at yourself in the mirror, feel disgusted by what you see, and head up to the gym to make yourself feel better

>Focus on being a beefcake, not a cheesecake.
Literally my new fucking mantra. You're right user, time to man up or die.
>Break up shit takes time.
I feel like I don't have time. It feels like a waste, I just want to move on.
>Just look at yourself in the mirror, feel disgusted by what you see, and head up to the gym to make yourself feel better
Now here's something I can use.

Thanks Veeky Forums, this thread is what I needed. You did me good. I'm gonna make it.

consentrait on compound movements, eat healthy and go for long walks/run in nature for innerpeace gains

We're all gonna make it brah.
You are both the marble and the sculptor.

>fedora: the board
The only place you can find more concentrated bitter virginity is wizardchan