Fucking retards

>coworker offers me a soda
>politely decline
>asks me why
>explain that I don't drink Soda
>they make fun of me for being healthy
It's ducking annoying, they'll even go out of their way to critic whatever I'm eating.

>ducking

Phoneposters kek

Why do you care what a bunch of dyels think? move on, they're the ones fat and miserable

Ask him. "Do you even lift, faggot?"

Stay strong user, when they get diagnosed with type 2 diabetes you'll be the one bringing and enjoying sugary snacks (in moderation) and gloating about how great your genetics are that you can eat nothing but sugar and just get more ripped and stronger. Just you wait, it'll be worth it in the end.

You most likely don't look like you lift and that's why they disrespect you for being a tryhard.

They're trying to bring you down to thier shit tier level

>Caring what coworkers think

You're there to do a job first and foremost, if you pick up friends along the way that's cool, but just get your work done. Stop caring what a bunch of sloppy faggots think anyways.

I eat everything I'm offered. It's not enough calories to matter anyway, and it gives the impression that I can eat anything I want without gaining weight.

>yes goyim, keep consuming our sugar water!

> first they will laugh, then they will copy

or they will die because fuck haters go liftin' get hoes and enjoy life.

>Few weeks ago
>At Taco Bell drive through
>Regular crunchy tacos aren't too unhealthy and they taste awesome
>Get some every so often
>Drive through 6/10 qt offers me a free drink
>"Someone from the last order didn't get their Pepsi, would you like it? It's free."
>"No thanks, I don't drink soda".
>"Really? Good for you that's really healthy user! I wish I could be that way!"

Well, I got 'mired by a random stranger qt at a fast food drive through for not drinking soda OP. Sounds like your coworkers are just jelly assholes trying to bring you down to their low standard levels to feel better about themselves.

Can't you faggots just stop being so autistic

Here this what you do
>hey you want a soda
>no thanks
>why don't you want a soda
>I'm not thirsty

There you go you cringey betas

And people with the "mirin" stories with declining a soda, you are pathetic. Imagine going through the day just thinking about that one person who told you "oh yah good job soda is bad for" fucking get it together you fucking fsggots
Veeky Forums is the cringiest board

>making half your post about being triggered that some user shared his story about turning down a soda.

Pretty sure you're the cringeworthy one in this thread feggit.

Whatever you say cringe-meister

I take it you live in america?
Its culturally acceptable here to bash people for living healthy/"strict" lifestyles. But not to bash people for poor unhealthy decisions.

Get over it.
learn to make tasty as fuck delicious smelling food.
They'll get jealous and always ask what you're eating.

This. Stick to your guns user. If they're so insecure about their habits that they have to bring you down, then you don't need to waste the energy on them.

This.

Nobody bats an eye if you look like you could beat their ass.

Fuck'em really. How big is their gut?

Can confirm
>talking with coworker
>lunches come up and I mention I put on 40lbs over the last 18 months from eating right.
>She just laughed and said "where? You're so skinny"
>0% respect

I almost turned into a ragemonster and am so motivated to Put on another 40lbs(210)

Lol, it is the other way around. They make fun of me every time I buy cola or other shit like that.

>enjoying sugary snacks (in moderation)
kek

Watch what happens to normies when you decline a beer!

I've worked at the same restaurant with the same dicks for two years and every week or so I have to explain that I'm not in aa, that I just don't feel like drinking.