Oatmeal recipes

So oatmeal supposedly is good for gains, I wanna keep eating it but it's just so disgusting for lack of a better word, how do you guys eat your oats?

I eat mine right now with some yoghurt and a banana mashed through but the the taste it leaves in your mouth is just awful

I make pancakes out of them

I just pour hot water into it and eat it because I'm not a little bitch who can't eat food that doesn't taste good.

Cook them in milk instead of water and add a tiny bit of nutella

If you're feeling extra gay add bananas and cinnamon

lmao thanks guys, is it that much better cooked? because i just eat it raw

I eat steel-cut oats. Better flavor, much more pleasing texture. It's a bit expensive though, and you have to cook it (takes about 15-20 minutes). Cooking regular oats never made them any better for me.

lmfao
do you eat rice and beans raw as well?

2scoops oatmeal(the big blue my protein scoops)about 60g of oats
250 ml of milk
1 half banana sliced

throw it in a pot heat till soft
fucking awsome

>Eating oats raw

just eat granola honestly

yeah there's sugar and shit but if it keeps you away from shittier carbs then it's a step up

I buy the single serving ones at Walmart. They have protein ones that have a little extra, plus the cranberry ones are dank. Look forward to eating them plus their easy as shit to make

I used to hate it too but now I just put some frozen blueberries and a bit of cinammon in it. Pretty good.

I eat 250g oats raw every morning no kidding

1 cup dry rolled oats
cinnamon
~tbsp brown sugar

This might sound gross but first I cook up some oatmeal in the microwave, then I make 4 scrambled eggs, just cooked enough to where they aren't runny but still have some liquidity about them. Then I mix the two together.

I know it sounds disgusting, I thought the same thing when I was told about it, but I can't lift without my egg and oatmeal gains mix anymore.

I buy mine at bulk barn pretty cheap, add water + whey, sometimes flax. I don't cook it either, really hunger is the best spice, tastes like shit but hits the spot, and takes like

please greentext the prosess of making them

Steel cut oats, lightly toasted before cooking. I add butter, a whole cinnamon stick, ginger, nutmeg, and sometimes nuts and berries.

while possible, eating oats raw means you're really missing out. oats cooked (over milk, dont be a water faggot) is like the comfiest food ever.

add some cinammon, maybe a drop of vanilla. some sliced banana/apple

O V E R N I G H T
A
T
S

I make porridge out of them with milk and a bit of sugar. Chocolate poweder optional.

>b-but muh sugar!

Yeah, this is probably counterproductive to the average Veeky Forumsard, but it's objectively the best way to eat them.
It fills me up for up to two meals, too.