Every core exercise I've tried so far makes me feel like a fuccboi...

Every core exercise I've tried so far makes me feel like a fuccboi. What about the front squat as a primary core exercise?

How do exercises make you feel like a fuckboy? Is there any correlations at all?

Sure

I know this guy is an elite lifter and everything but does holding that position with that weight not hurt his knees? Maybe not immediately but it probably has long term consequences right?

the fuck are you talking about?

Cable crunches, hanging leg raises, etc. I felt like such a tit doing them and couldn't even feel my core being worked out.

Those are broscience exercises. Real core exercises are heavy compounds, i.e. back squats, front squats, deadlifts, ohp

just pick a core exercise and stick to it, increasing weight as you progress. if you're not doing deadlifts do those, for targeting core even further i like to do sit ups at a decline, increasing weight with a dumbbell on my chest

This

You want a strong core OP? Do squats and deadlifts.

Hahahhahahhaa
I'd rate it Kek/kek

Enjoy your nogainz

Yeah I back squat, deadlift and press already. Guess I'll go ahead and start front squatting too.

Don't fall for memes

For core, do abs wheel in your knees, you probably have so weak core that you will feel it in your lower back, you should do a hollow position with your body and try to feel it in your abs

then try standing abs wheel

then once you can do those, try dragon flags

This is a good progression for abs imho, that will give you enough strength to make gymnastic tricks and also will make you better at lifting weights

No wonder you feel like a fuckboy. Those are justin bieber's exercises.

Alright, keep believing that doing a movement that quite barely activates a muscle is better than isolating the muscle. Also, keep deadlifting for big biceps, I'm sure it's going great.

Biceps have nothing to do with core lmao

Sure brah

>I don't understand comparisons!

Go and try a dragon flag right now or a standing abs wheel

I'm pretty sure you can't

Core isolation exercises are a meme

I feel intimidated by squats. Cant crunches replace it? I want to have six pack abs!

>ass blasted fat powerlifter

Why is that difficult to understand that core needs to be isolated ?

a squat can't be compared to a good dragon flag routine or weighted hanging raises

Wow such good exercises. I cant wait to try them on my abs day tomorrow.

just standing at the top of a zercher squat with a barbell in the crook of your elbows is fuckin killer.
cable crunches and ab wheel are good too. Hanging leg raises are excellent.

Then you want to hit obliques too, so you'll need a rotation exercise, which you can super set with cable crunches. Then also consider holding a weight in one hand and slowly bending to the side and then straighten up.

It's important to focus on contracting and tensing all the muscles in your core. A good way is to tense and then feel around your core with your hands. You find a soft spot, focus on that area and tense as hard as you can, and then move on.

Front squats really hit your core hard, or so I've heard. I just stick to DL's/back squats and band crunches, I should probably start doing hypers but I don't know where the hyperextensions bench is in my gym and too autistic to ask.

Weighted sit ups.

an ab wheel is fucking insane, if you can do it for a steady 15 mins every other day i figure in a month you will definately have a stronger core.

What about planks and farmers walks? That's all I really do.

they hit the thoracic spine hard.

back squats maybe hit the abs and obliques harder (probably the same).