Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ilK9zVly5hI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did he mean by this

>implying I wouldn't have told my gf about my eating habits

Best combo

Extra hour on a bicycle that is. T-thanks

>Implying any of us have anybody to cook for us

You cooked salad and a bunch of tomatoes? What the fuck?

>cutting vegetables is cooking

Welcome to womemes

>2016
>not cooking your salad
found the retard

That looks delicious because grilled cheese is fucking delicious.

I'm on a diet too, so thank for that. I'll fap to this sandwich tonight, wishing I could eat it.

>tfw you got hungry as fuck while watching this movie

Is that like activating almonds?

what a convoluted way of making grilled cheese
also
>american cheese

I loved that movie, if I ever have a son I'm gonna do that with him one day
>tfw he'll probably hate it

Unironic food kiñôgræfiæ

What the fuck is that

Thanks for reminding me OP. I beat the fuck out of my last girlfriend because she used whole fat coconut milk rather than half fat when I was cutting. I was so obsessed with calories and kept threatening to 'smash her like a coconut'. fucking ripped her hair out, glued it to her so she would feel like a coconut then when she cried drank her tears and shouted at her for having bad tasting coconut water. Lucky for me, my country is third world and nobody found out. but she left.

why did they burn the pizza

Korean """"""""pizza"""""""""

youtube.com/watch?v=ilK9zVly5hI

It looks cool.

Should have known, they use scissors to cut people's food.

>t-thanks for the s-salad
>eats a protein bar while 'on the toilet'

In all seriousness, this is so close to home it hurts. My wife cooks like shit but wants to share the cooking dinner losd so I just plan the rest of my meals meticulously. Until dinner it's literally no fun allowed so her meals actually become like little cheat meals and don't have a huge impact on my nutrition.

Fuck me though I wish she could cook better. I have literally never met a woman of the millennial generation who could cook well.

Listen here you harpy

When I said reduced sodium, you added a pinch of coarse ground salt. IT HAS MORE SODIUM THAN A PINCH OF THE GROUND UP STUFF.

Next up I said chicken, zucchini, and onion. You added fucking an entire zucchini and onion and barely any fucking chicken. What kind of horse shit is this, last but not least I said to REDUCE the sauce in order to not be so water and you literally added 2x the sauce before you did that making it literally useless.

You're lucky you have some bomb ass pussy though step your shit up

I know those feels. My wife tries to make shit healthy but covers it in butter and oil and cheese and shit

Why does the cheese look so orange? looks like the fake stuff you get at mcdonalds.

red leicester google it

>grab her by the neck
>"i mean; it doesnt have enough protein., you dumb whore"
>snap her neck

>nothing personnel

autism is a serious condition.

this is autism in its purest form

Literally never met a woman who was a better cook than me

There literally nothing a woman is better at than a man other than giving birth, and that's only because we can't

thats how i felt untill i started dating a chick who's into gym stuff and is working as a chef