QTDDTOT

Post them. I'll be waiting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hd6WLasmxyA
youtube.com/watch?v=4DcCLCM-C-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is there any other good source of selfimprovement information than Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums?
anything I can trust?

Completely new to fitness and self care in general, I had started a diet already based on what I read in the sticky but I was unable to find a straight answer in regards to walking, is there any difference between walking .5km now and .5km later over a single 1km walk?

Guys how many calories in 300gr of Beans, Spinach and beef stew? 400kcal sound about right?

I'd say it's a difference bc you're more warmed up after the first .5km

best do the 1k in one piece

sure that all sounds like not much calories
I'd guess 400 too

Any warnings or advice about EC stack?

My left lat is extremely sore. I'm not sure why but it's been nagging me for a while. It's not just DOMS related shit either, it hurts like its bruised. There's no discoloration though.

Should I take some time off...? I really don't want to. Been considering just lowering the weights on my pull exercises a bit to compensate.

caffeine fucks with my sleep
I remember scooby saying caffeine not earlier than 11 hours before sleep
then again it's fucking scooby

so when stuff like this happens to me I continue lifting but visit my doctor asap
my health insurance pays for me though

maybe stretch your lats? or improve shoulder flexibility in general? or imbalances?

A egg

haven't lifted for a month again

where to start?
my stats are pretty shitty

>haven't lifted for a month
failure
>again

just work yoursef up again brah you can do this

i know and the only excuse is that my gym is a shitty small rural one with onle one squat rack

i will haven't had a good whey shake in 4 weeks breh

Yeah I would if I could but I've got no insurance and Obamacare doesn't cover PT stuff.

And yeah I've started doing stretches and stuff. I didn't do them before so it really couldn't hurt and my shoulder mobility is shit from being a computer nerd all day anyway.

I've been losing weight for a year now and have been lifting only with adjustable dumbbells, bench, pull up bar, dip bar and dip belt as my equipment. Very soon I'll be starting my first bulk. My question: is my current gear enough to achieve pic related? Or is a barbell absolutely necessary? As you can see my goal isn't exactly what you'd call huge.

what's the easiest way to buy xanax and mood enhancers online?

Any reputable tor marketplace. drop ship or PO box.

Explain

Also bumping

Also for any aerobic gainz longevity is the name of the game. For anaerobic gainz intensity over short distances is where its at. A half k is a short distance. If you are gonna stick with that distance be sure to push yourself for slightly faster times every time you do it.

I used to be able to hold the plank for around 90 seconds but now im struggling to reach 30. Is it because im doing them on the same day as squats now?

he built his upper body with your equip minus bench and dip bar
>for legs he goes to a gym though
>he is a gay autistic jew
>+500,000 youtube subscribers
>king of Veeky Forums
>used to post here, propably still does
>the natty king
>the riddle master
>got doxed by Veeky Forums and had to move bc of it

you should really know about our other hero m8

Will making gains make me more attractive?

probably

so I stopped training abs for a while because I fell for the 'squats and deadlifts are enough for your core' meme. then I decided to do start with core exersizes again I could do pretty much twice as much reps/hold for twice as much time without doing those exersizes for months

What foods do I need to avoid for keto? I know sugar, fruit, breads, and starchy vegetables like potatoes. Are there stealthy keto ruiners?

How many days per week do I have to eat keto? Is a single cheat day OK?

yes but it's not everything you need to do for making it. just think about dennis or jason blaha

Is fast food breakfast okay?

This same thing happened to me years ago.
I just ignored it until the pain gradually went away.
Had an xray for a herniated disc a few months ago and learned that the lat pain was from a dislocated rib that had separated from my spine and then it healed in the wrong place.

Chiropractor fixed it.

Thoughts on these water flavour droplets with apparently added electrolytes to help water retention post workout? Thanks.

ketofags swear on peanut butter but get them without sugar
maybe your body sees alcohol as a carb (bc carbs are alcohols)
I'm believing in keto again after I watched this video maybe you find it informative/motivational:
youtube.com/watch?v=Hd6WLasmxyA

no

but
it's meat and eggs and cheese, and some bread?

Upvoted, because I wanna know too.

sounds like a waste of money
probably a typical bro product, don't buy it

do BCAAs do anything at all to help either lifting or recovery?

Yeah, I get that frozen and fat fried food should be avoided, but we're talking about eggs, meat, and cheese here.

I want to know too.

for creatine (your pic) I read in zyzz's book that I should take 5g/per day, what I'm doing ever since and I lost some strength after I stopped with it for a few days

about BCAAs: never took them and I don't think it deserves my money. however, there is a lot of bullshit out there and I don't think BCAA is one of it
rich piana takes it right after waking up and the golden one drinks them during workouts and I trust both of them

I need to lose about 50 lbs of fat. But im lifting on the side here. Doing keto etc.. thinking 20 carbs a day 165 g protein some oils and electrolytes and water obviously. Is this reasonable? Ive been told that i need lots of fats in my diet as well though. Is this true? How does that help?

Thanks, I only plan on doing it for like a month. Was in bulk mode, but found out I'll be seeing an ex and possibly her new boyfriend in a month and want to cut quickly and as much as possible.

Normally not a fan of weird diets.

They're useful if you don't eat meat. If you eat meat, don't waste your money.

so are you talking about english breakfast or breatfast at mcdonalds?

if i do dips with +30kg attached and i kind of struggle to bench 85kg for 8 reps, does it mean something is off balance here?

>is this reasonable?
if you eat the right amount of calories, yes

>about the fat
healthy fats are healthy, unhealthy fats are unhealthy

I feel like fats increase my libido, carbs are better for lifting though

Which do you do first?

I can dip a bit more than I can bench too

bench

nice brah

thanks man

I was too lazy to download a better image for BCAAs so I just went with what I had

I've read about the morning thing too ... the amino acids will stop the body from using muscle as energy when on a cut

probably bro-science anyway

I'm talking about having a bacon egg & cheese biscuit, my dude. double egg if you would

I recorded myself doing squats today and noticed that I am not going deep enough. The problem is that there's only one squat rack in my gym and it's not adjustable. Should I just do it outside of the rack or is there something else I can do?

>googled it
>mcdonalds
kys

I was going to suggest maybe it was due to doing dips first, but now I'm not sure. It may just be as this user () said. Probably just the way of life, friend. Sorry if that answer isn't great; hopefully, someone else will give a better suggestion.

I hurted my right wrist last sunday probably from bad form or lack of warm up. How long should i stop working out?
And I am in a bulking period, should I continue to eat big or step down a bit?

one of our best powerlifters doesn't squat with safety bars:
youtube.com/watch?v=4DcCLCM-C-M
so if you know what you're doing you'll be fine without I guess

also if you squat high bar and fail a rep you might be able to slide the bar off your back without injuring yourself

How deep are you trying to achieve? That depth looks good right there, at least to me.

How bad does it hurt? Can you still perform regular activities with it, or does even typing hurt a bit?

Have a weird pain like a pulled muscle or tendon or something, in the fleshy area between my left trap and my collarbone. It's not quite neck and not quite shoulder so I haven't been able to look it up.

I'm also not quite sure how it happened, though I think maybe I let my arm stretch too far forward on deadlift? It's sore if I let my arm hang down, or if I raise it over my head.

Anyway has anyone had something similar? What is it? Is it the kind of thing you just put up with until it heals, or do you have to stop lifting for a while (which I hate since I think it could be slow to heal).

Walk outside the safety bars

Whenever I see a guy squatting with the safety bars in the squat rack, they're always doing just above depth. I swear the engineers wanted to make everyone lose their gains

Should I rather walk out of the rack while having the weight on my back or pick it up at the end of safety bar? Will walking out of there exhaust me too much once the weight gets heavier?
I have to break parallel so the hips are lower than the knees according to the stronglifts site

im a lanklet and have difficulties with squatting (buttwink). how do i fix this?

is DHEA a meme or its worth taking?

>11 hours before sleep
wat? i'm fine if i take 3 or 4 hours before sleep, but sometimes all it takes is a can of coke to keep me awake and working

I was benching a couple weeks ago and felt/heard something go. The area where my upper pec meets my collarbone hurt whenever I did anything upper body. I took some time off to heal and I can bench but I still feel it when I do certain movements. How do I know when it's healed enough to go heavy again and how do I make it heal quicker?

Also should I see a medical professional? I'm a leaf so it won't cost anything but time.

if i am doing, at max, 110 (2 55lbs dumbbells) for my shoulder press, when should i transition to proper military presses and what weight should i use? also how the fuck does military press work.

Somebody stole my bike. How do I stop hating the world for being cruel and unforgiving?

What can I eat / drink during my daily 2,5h workout? Just one orange isn't enough.

Will something like a diy electrolyte drink give me the boost I need?

It hurts a bit but i cant hold things more than 2 kilo

Ez. You steal a bike.

At what point of the squat does the butt wink occur? Is your form good other than the buttwink? Work on mobility, do golblet or front squats, keep your core tight, do not squat in running shoes. Get weightlifting shoes if raised heels helps you. You could also try to widen your stance. And never fall for the 'knees shouldnt go past toes' meme

Just make it yourself at home. Get up fifteen minutes earlier and just cook that shit

Former skelly, current Dyel, Future " big guy"
140>170>200
6'3"
I'm going to start training for a Sprint triathalon next year... once I hit 190lb

What is the best way to maintain as much weight/muscle mass as possible?

I'm a type 1 diabetic, and i want to know how i can utilize my insulin to enhance my gains. Is it just going to apply for a keto diet?

I'm on pic related and am doing pendlay rows, I feel like I can't hit them without rounding my back. Are there any other barbell row variants that I can do? Anything that might be better? I need bigger lats to balance my physique.
Is there anything else I should add to this routine that it neglects?

I keep trying to go lighter on pendlays in order to get the form right, but I can only keep proper form on reps of 10 at extremely light weights. When I do this, I don't "feel" it in my lats. When I try to go heavier, I start losing form around my 6-8th rep. I also attempt to tighten my core an brace myself before the rows, but it's the same issue as above. In general, I seem to have issues tightening my core. It's easy to do it when I have no weights, but when I start deadlifting, rowing, etc. I can't keep my core tight. Any tips regarding the rows and/or bracing? Thanks.

I'm lactose intolerant, how should I get my calcium without shitting my guts out?
Is soy that bad? Does it really fuck with your hormones?
I don't want to turn into a qt trap, I think.

Is Monster energy ULTRA a meme or what?

I'm 5'10" 140lbs, I calculated my TDEE to be around 2050cal. I've been eating at least 500cal over maintenance for the past month or so. My lifts have gone up, but the scale hasn't moved at all. I'm don't have a huge issue with this, as I used to be overweight and last time I tried bulking I gained too much extra fat. Does anyone have any ideas as to why my weight is the same despite eating enough to gain at least a pound a week?

green leafy veggies (ex. spinach)

You've opened my eyes. So it is possible. Legs I can utilise lunges and squats variations so I should be good. Thanks user.

Sounds like you're gaining muscle and losing fat.

i currently squat about this height at 400lbs, i dont plan on going any lower.. this definately is activating my muscles, curious why you want to go lower ????

reddit's getmotivated subreddit is aight. Just filter the top posts of all time

when you squat or bench do you count the bar as weight in addition to your plates??? for exampl, 1 plate(x2) +bar(45) ,... i have never counted it towards my max only becuase i figured YOU NEED the bar soo its something you cant count

What's the best way to fix butt wink when doing a front squat? Is it flexibility?

As soon as I pass parallel my ass tucks in

I like my bike better than any wannabe. Cruel world cruel.

I have no friends in rl and only have Veeky Forums/family/forums with which to talk with.
I feel like shying away from people and as such have closed accounts that are recoverable.
How feasible is cocoon mode for me? I'm trying my best to get on top of my mental health and standing. Maybe not having social obligations can help?

But how am I losing fat? If I am eating as much as I am, shouldn't I be gaining both fat and muscle? I was on a brosplit for 2 years, and switched Veeky ForumssGSLP just as I started bulking. I'm 140lbs, so it's not as if I have a lot of extra fat to lose.

i did the same weight on bench press for 3 workouts in a row and couldn't hit 5x5, I could have probably hit it if i pushed hard enough but i workout alone and i'm scared of failing and having to do the roll of shame/dumping the weights.

can i just up the weight by 5lb and work up to 5x5 on that? i've done this a couple of times and it worked fine but i want to know what you guys think

Whatever you do don't take people's bikes to get in shape. I'll fucking kill you user I'll fucking cut all the fat off your body and fill you with shit for gains.

How far can dumbbells take me? I'm talking adjustable dumbbells that can get quite heavy. Can I get just past otter?

JUST dumbbells btw. And bench etc. No barbell

I'm not breaking parallel, my hips are higher than my knees and it also feels like my hamstrings and glutes aren't doing much/anything at all

im a newbie with all of this. Are prep workout and protein just memes or are they things I should actually invest in?

So im a former fatass whos one his way to getting good mode. I've lost 45 pounds and I plan to
To lose more. I eat below my tdee everyday and go to work or workout every day. My cousin says that because my body was used to eating bad shit all the time, I have to eat sugar sweets everynow and then so my body dosent think I'm starving is he right?

From what i've heard, yes they do help, but the BCAA supps are a waste. Just have some whey (which has BCAAs, usually the same amount as the standalone supp) or eat some regular food post-workout. I really enjoyed ON's AMIN.O. supp, because it had a nice amount of caffeine. Didn't take it while lifting though.

Don't be afraid of failure. You will then know your limit and instantly gain a goal to work towards. It happens to everyone at least once, you get ambitious and try a heavier weight than you should, and have to dump the weights. It's no biggie man! Plus, you should be going to mechanical failure, meaning it's not a PERFECT rep, and you should have enough energy left to get the bar back up, even if you have to cheat it up

No, but if you plan on eating sweets and snacks again then you should find a way to ingrain it into your diet.

No he's an idiot

1234? I saw it before but can't remember

5/3/1 or candito LP? Coming back to working out after taking a month and a half off due to AC joint (bench press :( ). I'm thinking candito.