Gym Clothes

Where do you buy your gym clothes?

Thinking of buying some cheap gym gear from Aliexpress

adidas shorts, trainers and a plain white tshirt. Nothing too expensive and nothing too complicated.

>not shopping at a thrift store

What's the point of buying new clothing you're gonna ruin from sweating so much in?

Pair of sweatpants or shorts from wherever.
2 for £20 t-shirt from sports direct yes lad

What shoes does Veeky Forums use at the gym?

But compression clothing is so damn comfortable (even the cheap ones), sempai. Also, keeps you dry.

Adidas Powerlift 2.0

lmao sports direct is a saving grace. Visited London this past summer and bought a bunch of cheap gear from there and a lonsdale sweater for my amateur boxing bro.

Chucks

I personally love the edgy kind

>tfw will never be an aesthetic Nordic alpha

Why live

I too participate in the shopping of thrift stores.

Either my under armour track shoes or my Reebok cf 74

Wrestling shoes are fantastic

Fake Yeezys

gym outfit almost every day lol:

this thick white t-shirt that says "georgi vodka"
technical shorts with a dope zipper in the back for my locker key, long pockets, and wicking fabric. where i got that shit? fucking costco, kirkland brand wtf. it is so technically good.
shoes are just nike sb shoes, old as fuck, comfy, basically slip right on, haven't tied them in years.
i judge everyone in flashy clothes. i'm also kind of poor.

Where can I get a tight fitting buy not compression fitting hoodie from?

anytime i see anybody wearing pump chasers clothing i start cracking up like a fucking sperg.

barefoot. the gym employees always yell at me, which would be understandable, if the reason they don't want me to lift barefoot wasn't because "you could drop the weight on your foot and sue us" I always just point out how fucking stupid that is and then they remember they wipe down sweaty equipment all day for minimum wage and leave me alone

Be careful. I dropped a 10lb ottoman on my toe and there's been a black spot underneath my toe nail for months now.

My gym outfit:
>Black Adidas Sambas, Size 11.5
>Black Army issue silkies
>Whatever band shirt I'm feeling
>Beanie

I buy my gear from primark or sports direct fitness.

I wear sweat pants; boxing shoes if I'm down the boxing club and just whatever t shirt I like. As long as it's color co-ordinated i don't give a shit.

I train 5 nights a week and sometimes during the daytime as well; I go through LOADS of clothes a week because I always work up a hard sweat. I'm always having to wash my shit after one wear and it makes clothes fade so I just buy cheap.

>go anywhere hoodies are sold
>buy a hoodie one size smaller than your actual hoodie size

But then it is not long enough.

The cool alternative to chucks.

tfw went into primark and bought 5 plain cotton t shirts for the gym for like a tenner, feels good man

Walmart. Also use some free t-shirts given to me at work. No need to spend a lot of money.

More like NEET

Heat up a needle and sink that bitch through your toenail to relieve the pressure or it will fall off

Don't push to far though or it will hurt bad

No one buys decathlon stuff? Quechua clothes are comfy.

Usually ross for my shorts and compression pants. Shirts i wear whatever and same for sweater

Barefoot master race

>Training on band shirts

Buy an adidas baselifter singlet and wear it 24/7

You sound like a massive dickhead

>tfw went into primark and bought 5 plain cotton t shirts for the gym for like a tenner, feels good man
my nigger

Sportcheck

I wear underarmor because its built for sweat and activity. Only shit that makes you look like you lift also

friend these are not "cooler" than chucks. I'm not sure who lied to you.

I assume you wear a tux? Perhaps a shirt you spent $80 on that "really breathes"?

tillys.com has good fitting clothes. Since its winter down here in so cal shorts and t's are on sale. Check out the sale section on the site you can sometimes cop chucks for

This. Most of my Adidas stuff was from a thrift store that got them because a seam was ripped. I sewed them up. Retailed at $35, bought for $3. I just saved $32 because some lazy retail idiots were too lazy to sew and mark it down by half because it was defective.

Pump Chasers head to toe

AliExpress sells knockoff cheap Chinese products.

Go to a Marshalls or TJMaxx

Brand name stuff at clearance prices.