Crossfit chicks?

Crossfit chicks?

How can something so great come out of such a clusterfuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Rhcl1-D8uM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fridgemode

absolutely disgusting

How about Melissa Doss?

>dicknose

nosefuck my mouth and let me swallow your sneeze

Women could just flounder like a fish out of water for an hour straight and would look athletic enough if they ate right.

Crossfit is only slightly worse than that.

>that
>great

Pick one. I'd call Brooke Wells a butterface but that implies she's got a good body to go with it.

Not to mention the fact that she is still involved in that clusterfuck called crossfit. Look at her squat, her chest immediately collapses and her knees cave to the point that even Isley would shudder. She probably thinks she's hot shit too.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Rhcl1-D8uM

Also the obnoxious fucking music, if you can call it that.

how would your mum react if she knew you posted this?

Well none of them good form.

steroids

>that fridge body and no tits
without the head you'd think that's just some skinny dude

yuck, women with man midsections

The only good one so far in this thread.

Has anyone noticed how fatties that start doing Crossfit end up just staying fat?

>ever single chick posted in this thread is total fridgemode
Never paid much attention to crossfit before on the opinion each to their own... but fuck that it's ruining these poor girls, I will now advocate against it every chance I get.

that's a male called Gustavo, that's even stated there

Sec let me ask her

Roid guts?

Anyone with a strong core will start to look pretty fridgemode. Guys just have an easier time bulking their other muscles up proportionally to hide it.

>Females are physiologically more capable of handling the volume better than men.

>Most of them are former athletes.

^this
Heavy deads thicken the core.

>tfw Stacy will always be better at everything than you :'(

that dude is fucking jacked

>"Women's" Health

fuck im bald

Better yet, how can grills look so Veeky Forums yet still snap like an anorexic twig?

JUST

these are on steroids

Have you ever spoken to one? They speak entirely in hashtags. Imagine an AI with its entire communication drawn from instagram. That's a crossfit chick.

And we are on a Korean frog picture enthusiasts image board, your point you autist