How you guys holdin' up?

How you guys holdin' up?

Lifts going strong?
Diet going great?
>Feels feeling?

i'm just a lucky guy

i'm just a lucky guy

Gunna go for a 1pl8 OHP today when I get off work wish me luck bros..

I've been feeling pretty fit.

I've been on a cut for 5 days and it looks like I've lost way more fat than I have. Probably water weight? Lifts still going up even while cutting thanks to Ostarine.

I was ~160lbs with maybe around 20% body fat just guessing by looks, but now it looks like 14%.

ayyy

C'MON! U GOT THESE!! C'MON!

I've been skipping 6am workouts the past 2 days, but I've still went to the gym in the afternoon. I think I'm a bit stressed out - I'm not looking as defined and buff as I usually think I do in the mirror, which lowers confidence and therefore energy, and I think thats why I've been having some trouble with my diet lately.
Only been shopping healthy food anyways, so all I've got to munch on is vegetables and stuff, but I'm eating too late in the evenings and too much.
I'm still doing fine in the gym however. Today I started looking more defined and buff again, so I think I'm on the right path again.
Been going hard the past 2 months, having some difficulties is inevitable. I'll keep going to the gym as planned and let it all pan out until I remake my confidence.

Why is that?
Best of luck to you OHP user!

>go on a couple dates
>goes really great both times
>text, snapchat, and Skype all last week
>last time we talked was Saturday
>it's Wednesday now
>haven't talked because I've been pretty busy
>don't know what to say to start another conversation
>freaking out because I like him and I don't want him to think I was ignoring him

I'm dying here, bros. what do I say?

Objectively my lifts are doing great, but I still feel I'm not making progress fast enough.

>Feels
I'm feel dead and empty inside. Not even lifting brings me joy anymore. Thoughts of taking my own life are a daily occurrence. I don't think I'll make it.

Keep onl ifting heavier my dude

I don't know if I can.

Of course you can go 1RM twice if you have to after that buy yourself something nice something you have always wanted as a kid

Like this?

i've developed some type of sleep disorder and it's really fuckin with my lifts. I fall asleep easy then wake up 3 hours later wide fucking awake.

I finally buckled down and got my diet steady and now this shit happens

The iron my dude you'll make it

zma

im fucking depressed guys
just finished rehabilitating my back injury, and few days ago tore my fucking pec while doing bench press..

Take it slow?maybe?

>vegetables
>healthy

healthy is eating a balanced 2:1 carb:protein macro, or 1:1 if you're fat or cutting.
vegetables are disgusting and useless. provide no benefit to your body other than vitamins which you get from vitamin pills anyways.

unless you like them for taste, i advice you to
rethink your life

Hey, how are you doing, I've been really busy this week sorry I haven't spoken to you sooner.

how much protein is enough to build

yeah, now i have no chance but to take small baby steps again to my former glory

6% bodyfat in 5 days wew

Just text him "Dinner and drinks? :)"

Feels petty as fuck but I'm lifting and my body is growing stronger and looking better but meanwhile I'm basically all bald now, my face is still ugly, etc.

I know I shouldn't do it for the looks but it's still depressing not being able to look in the mirror to enjoy your gains.

1st you're a fag
2nd text him

Still can't find anyone to lift with. I have a friend who goes but only does cardio and lat pulldowns.

All I want is my old football teammates screaming and calling me a pussy when I can only 4rep a 5pl8 squat :^(

I have been asking "you feeling fit today buddy" but so far no takers...

>tfw hurt AC joint doing bench press
> :(
> took 1.5 months off, hoping I can resume benching next week
Fuck, lads. I had just rewatched 225. Think I'll do canditos LP when I start back up

1.11 grams per lb of bodyfat daily. Divide by at least three and consume throughout the day

I'm in Switzerland for work and all I've got for a gym anywhere near me us the hotel gym, which its largest dumbbell is 14 kgs and has some sort of contraption that doesn't have a weight stack but electronic resistance?
This is suffering

>tfw told my self i'd start lifting 6 months ago
>even told my friend that he should start going to the gym because it will make him confident and help him get a job
>tfw friend actually did, then posts a facebook status of his pretty big arms and the cool new job he got
>tfw haven't started lifting because it feels pointless since i'm balding and it looks fucking awful

not good desu

how do i know how much is bodyfat then

>isn't Veeky Forums
>posts on Veeky Forums

Why are you here?

im looking at zma right now and it seems too good to be true. I thought muh supplements were a meme?

humour threads, fit girl threads and kidding myself that i'll start lifting soon

and then spending hours reading so much conflicting advice that i get all worried that i'll be doing the wrong thing and do nothing

>justifying myself to a fucking anime avatar fag
nvm

Fucking get over yourself pussy

There is so much cool shit in the world and all you can do is sit in your own head and pout.

I was there and I get that it is hard to keep your perspective on the bigger picture.

You are already making it and you have so much potential to do incredible things that you haven't even thought of yet. You have the pinnacle of evolution between your ears - buy you are the beta tester. Fuck all the bugs and appreciate that you can even comprehend suicide.

Keep fucking trying every day as hard as you lift. You will make it out of this user.

Go do something new today. Try saying something nice about yourself, or about a cute girl.

Someday these will be memories of a dark place in your life which taught you to appreciate the happiness you have.

TAKE CONTROL

Also try meditating. Helps to create a mental platform to stand on so you can start building.

Good fucking luck dude

zma isn't though gives you the most vivid dreams ever and you wake up refreshed

Sorry meant bodyweight

Get big and shave your head. literally your only chance you have

best post in this thread

Honestly I don't know how I am, it varies way too much from day to day. I have a problem where I am completely insecure about how I should act. One day I believe that I should not even try, another day I try to play the alpha dog, smile, talk to girls constantly and shit. I feel like I have no idea who I really am and what I'm really like.

>tfw permacutting because unlimited meal plan at college and always lose control when drunk

Still losing fat slowly, no strength gains in a long while.

>Doing starting strength
>My squat is rapidly increasing
>My deadlift is rapidly increasing
>My bent over rows are going up
>My OHP is going up
>My bullshit fucking shit fucking bench press is not fucking going up I nearly failed to press the same fucking weight I did last time and it's lagging behind everything even my fucking OHP is doing miles above this shitty fucking exercise fuck this shit.

I miss you

Come get me

if you weight 150ls, you need 160 proteins. 180 just to be safe.

protein powder =29g of protein per scoop. Best per price.

milk =60g of protein per carton.

2 eggs= 23g of proteins.

fuck man, its hard getting enough protein per day, thats why i take like 4-5 scoops of protein powder throughout the day.

I betrayed the trust of my girlfriend. I feel like shit and she trusts me less now.

Not doing so hot over here brehs

>tfw

Yeah i guess. If i was smart i would have gotten big a while ago in time

If i shave my head now with all 53KG of mass i'll look like a fucking cancer patient. Fuck it, i'm not going to look at any more advice and just do SS and hope for the best i guess

I wish it was that easy user

I fell for the dnp and lost 15 lbs the past 12 days, strength is maintained, muscle endurance ia shit, diet is not bad, could use more protein.
Its giving me a bad headache today so im doing good overall, but bad today. Might also just be catching a cold thats going around and the dnp makes it feel that much worse.

brain dmg

>tfw catching feels for a fat girl with a repulsive face
What the fuck, Veeky Forums, what do I do?

It can be

Just hit 55kg on bp, kinda happy about that, my life is shit atm tho.
Changing career when you are 30 is hard

My workouts for the year are pretty much done due to a cold and travel during Christmas. Made it to

>140 kg bench from 110
>200 kg squat from 110 (!)
>240 kg deadlift rom 190

At 88 kg bodyweight from this Jan. So superhappy with those. After New years I'll start Wendlers 531 with boring but big as assistance. I'll do 3 or 6 months and see after that. I'll try to add a good bit of mass as well as add some strength.

Learned a shitton about cooking, so I eat super well and healthily. I'll try to get into some more advanced cookery next year as well.

Managed to complete some University courses despite working full time in another country. My Bacherors thesis lacks 2 pages and a proofread, then I'll have done 80% of my bachelors and masters degree put together. Next year I'll finish the bachelors thesis and complete some more Uni courses, on top of trying to land a good deal with my work in terms of being able to finish my studies and make a better bit of money than this year (around 25£k at 26 years).

I'm bored of fucking sluts however. It feels empty, there is no real intimacy and the kind of closeness and trust that I had in relationships. I think that'll be another goal for next year.

So generally feeling quite good. Corporate christmas party this week, then a tinder+Bumble date on Sat and Sun, then a bit of work and 2 weeks of holidays.

We are all going to make it.

Lifting going good, cant eat right, just met this chick, really liked her, she literally likes the same shit that I do, and we're going out in january when she comes back, but I just cant get her out of my head, cant eat right, always thinking she doesnt like me or that she is talking to some other dudes help me Veeky Forums

dislocated/broke/bruised the socket in my shoulder when wiping out while snowboarding on holiday

now i cant bench/ohp/row or do any real upper body lifts so my workouts consist of
>lowbar squat
>leg press
>light deadlifts
>hammer curls (they dont aggravate my shoulder too much
>light tricep extensions with a rope
>any lower body machine that helps me fill the void of not being able to do half of my workout routine and makes it feel like im actually doing a proper workout

Any Veeky Forums friends had experiece of this? Is there any ab/back exercises that wont aggravate my shouders. How badly will my lifts go down if it ends up taking longer than 3-4 weeks to heal? I havent

why not go even further??

jesus man! 200 squat and 240 deadlift?

congrats, those are massive numbers.

I guess you're just a lucky guy

Mirin squat and deadlift. Fucking sick.

What's hindering you?

congrats brah.
which program did u use to get to those numbers? made size gains too or strength mostly?

I'm just an unlucky guy i guess heh

Do tell

Because not enough scoops

My program was generally 3 days a week 3-5 sets of heavy triples mixes with specific assistance ( for a weakness or for balance). I also did 3 months of 531 with boring but big, fucking loved it. The last 4 months I did 3-5 sets of 3-5 reps as heavy as I could with the exercise timing in Greyskulls, but I cannot recover from superheavy squats on Monday in time to do proper deadlifts on Wednesday. Thus, 531 next year. Weight went from 80 to 88, and I get constant comments from people that I've gotten huge this year. Plenty of mires too.

Attached my diet guidelines.

body pic maybe?

Nah it's k

Apparently it ain't so let it out and you'll feel better breh

5/3/1 is fucking great. Don't know 'Boring but big' but I'll definitely try it out.

Thanks. Great motivation.

You're just an unlucky guy

First semester in university. I thought things would be different but I'm still as lonely as ever and it's not like I can make friends when I don't know how to.

People have been nice enough to me but I can't seem to break out of my shell. Haven't hone to any parties or gotten laid so even if I do make some miraculous turn around the damage has been done and I'm probably known as the weird loner guy on campus. It doesn't help that I have extreme brachycephaly and an upturned chin, plus my forehead is oddly morphed so I have a constant "angry" crease between my eyebrows.

Postan from phone

you look big my dude shieeet with a cut you'd look ripped as fuark
nice

how long you've been lifting? i want that body

Clean your fucking mirror.

What colour is your t-shirt today?

Don't feel like telling a stranger. It's really ok,though, just complaining on a high level,should probably just shut up and not waste thoughts on it anyway

Nah man it's eating you up otherwise

Atleast tell me her name and if there's a chance of you two meeting up again

Around 1,5 years, but I did a semiretard bodyweight routine before that.

Gym mirror. Not paid to clean that filthy shit.

1.5 years "only"? fucking A my man

What happened and is there any way to fix it, user?

>Did well on my exams
>Get a lot of female attention after I switched to the uni gym, fucked a few of the cardiobunnies.
>Finally broke lmao5pl8 plateau for DL, which I have been struggeling with for the past 2 months.
>Slowly leaving lanklet mode, hit 90 kg @195cm last week.
>Get invited for drinks/clubbing/other shit every single weekend, which I hate.

Even though I get a lot of attention and most people seem to like me, I really prefer to be alone.. I've really been struggeling lately with keeping up this facade of being interested/caring about my class mates, other gym-goers and the few girls that keeps messaging me. I wouldn't say I'm depressed or unhappy, but I hate the constant pressure (texts, calls, fb messages, snapchats, etc) to interact with other people.

I honestly wouldn't mind being completely alone in the world, at least for the time being.

I hope we'll see each other soon

>

on the way of making it

90kg at 195 is a fucking skelly

?

Told my friend about what we did in the bedroom (in detail). She found out and is pissed at me. She said it's gonna take a while for me to earn her trust again

Can't blame her I guess. No way to really fix it unfortunately.

jesus christ THAT'S what she's pissed about? girls do that all the fucking time christ

Wait a minute you didn't... you didn't do what i'm thinking you've done have you? You have haven't you

Start looking at various types of fish user. Great protein/cal ratio.

It's basically adding 5x10 of the main lift after the heavy sets, and not dong any extra reps on the last heavy set. for the first month, use 50% of the training max, 60% on the second and 70% on the third month. Great for mass, nailing down form and some hard as fuck sets with metal music.

Lifts going up slowly but steadily, and practically no progress in 3 months because diet is shit.

You'll be alright bro. Just give her time to cool off. It's hard look at things objectively when you're that close to the situation, but if she's for real cheesed about your bro-gossip then she needs to talk about the problems with you. Not just make you feel guilty about a mistake. Unless you're in HS. Then fuck her friend and give her a reason to be mad.

you are not eating nearly enough

Teamed up with an old gym buddy again.

I know bro. I've started watching my calories like a month ago and I'd go 500 over TDEE. But then I've had days where I literally would throw up anything I eat, which just killed the gains and I'd have zero appetite the next day. Happened this morning with breakfast too, going to a doctor tomorrow to see what the fuck.