Fat People Hate /fph/

Eternal fat people hate thread.
Post about fat people.
Complain about fat people.

The usual.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bzlYyhh3X0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Or you know, stop caring about other people's downfall in life and start worrying about your own self progress...

because that is what lifting is about and im sure any guy out there overweight would kill to have a body like yours, but cant because they arn't very knowledgeable about macros and lifting and dont want to start because they are too insecure, afraid, and intimidated by people like you.

>found the fatty

which one are you?

Im not even near my goal amount. Gotta get like 40lbs more to even be considered "big" by todays standards.

I dont get enjoyment anymore from seeing fat shaming comments on the internet. It appears narcissistic and uncalled for. Help your fellow bros out and teach them how they can better themselves if they are a bit overweight. Give them advice and motivation, but don't act like your better than them.

But user, FPH threads ARE motivation. Use them, or you're never gonna make it.

Except that we're not making fun of all fat people. Making fun of a fat person in a gym legitimately doing their best to lose weight and get in shape is absolutely uncalled for. There are pictures of people doing that and the vast majority of the replies call out people for being assholes about somebody wanting to better themselves.

No.
We're making fun of the delusional fatties who think being 400 lbs at 5'2" is by any standard "healthy." The people who glorify obesity and ignore all the proof that being fat is not good for you.
We laugh at the people who bitch and moan about being fat while stuffing their holes with 3 family-sized pizzas and a diet coke.
We belittle and hate people who complaing incessantly about being in position A, but are too lazy to change from position A to position B, but instead want to make position A the norm.

I don't think people would behave like this in real life. I think most people on Veeky Forums would give solid advice and encouragement to anybody genuinely seeking to improve, I know I do. But this is the internet and on the internet we can shitpost and vent all we want.

Now fuck off and start lifting, fattie.

but im not fat... im a fucking lanklet trying to get big

Doesn't discredit anything I said, sans the last sentence.
Best of luck mane.

Fuck all fatties desu even the ones in a gym

THERES BEEN A LOT OF THESE LATELY
REDDIT PLS GO

youtube.com/watch?v=bzlYyhh3X0w

>Drinkwater
>is fat

Got some fresh OC.

At least she came right out and admitted she doesn't exercise, though.

youuuu sure showed her LOL xDDD
how is that related to stupid behaviour by fat people?

Man, my work pants used to strangle my internal organs when I sat down, now they perfectly after only 2 weeks of hardcore cutting, literally feels amazing being able to sit down and not worry about my internal organs having their circulation cut off. Here to hoping I make it bros, don't stop the fat shaming.

It's not enough that I succeed, others should fail.

Isn't a quisha that egg and veggie pie that white girls like to order?

TEDx is to TED what a liberal arts degre is to terciary education.

wew lad pretty defensive

*tertiary

You mean quiche? You toss some ham into one of those and it's heaven. I fucking love quiche.

She was stupid to acquire the audacity to make a Tinder. Fatties on there can either wait until they look human enough to download it or face their deserved humiliation.

Second to that.
Rather than accept that fact that being horrifyingly overweight leads to a plethora of health problems, most fat bitches like to complain about their weight and impose it upon other people as if it's the only thing you see.
I mean, to be frank, it's hard to see anything else due to the combination of them blocking your vision and also nonstop justifying their weight.
Like any other decent human being, though, when I see a fat person at the gym I encourage them or offer to let em hop in for my sets, as their role models it's what we should be doing.

Yes, you can be happy if you're fat and good for you if you are, but do not try to convince me or yourself that you are healthy.

It's one thing to be body-positive, it's quite another to be body-ignorant.

Land whale is so fat that it has to use men's deodorant so it doesn't smell like cheese curdle.

Ms. Mass needs to be harpooned

This

>tfw extremely anxious and can't afford gym membership right now + don't want to get Resolutioner stares but starting to lose weight and want to get in shape
>At the park at night while nobody's there so I can exercise without being around people
>Practicing squatting form
>Use one of the monkeybar poles to make sure I'm keeping a straight vertical motion
>Woman who was walking dog comes out of the bathroom building to see me apparently practicing my lapdancing skills on a children's playground set pole.
>Cut squatting short to practice sprints in the opposite direction and go home embarrassed.

Anyway here's some OC.

This.

>Sister is morbidly obese chain smoker
>Not sure of exact weight but we have had to have our cat fitted with a flashing collar because her thigh flopped onto it once and broke 2 of its legs
>last few weeks she has developed a quite serious sounding cough
>whole family insisting she go to a doctor
>she straight refuses
>insists she is perfectly healthy
>''if anything its proof I need to eat more because my skeleton is trying to jump out!''
>doesn't listen to reason
>coughed up blood last week whilst family was eating dinner
>without even panicking just shouted ''I GUESS NOW MY KETCHUP CELLS NEED TOPPING UP'' and drank some ketchup from the bottle
>clearly in denial
>has started eating M&M's by 1kg a day because it stands for 'Muffle'An'Medicate' apparently which will quieten and cure her cough

help

squeal like a piggy, boy

2.5m ton/10

>'if anything its proof I need to eat more because my skeleton is trying to jump out!''
spooky

Can't hate, she's honest.

Fake but still funny.

I hope this is true.

Wow. That's some MEGA level delusion. Like, that sounds like legit insanity. Have her committed.

>mother says she was gaining weight on a 400 calorie diet and that I shouldn't bother dieting cause I have her genes
>lose weight on a 2000 calorie diet
Anyone else know how to deal with mothers who are the problem?

FPH motivated me to lose 90 lbs back in 2012. SJW friends made me gain most of it back by knitpicking away at my newfound healthy habits. FPH threads reminded me that we are all going to make it and I've already lost 35 lbs in 5 months as well as about 600lbs of gains goblins. FPH is saving my life, my self esteem, curing my depression, and making my dick bigger. Thank you FPH.

>as well as about 600lbs of gains goblins

Fuck you fatty, you gained the weight back because of you, not because of your friend. Let's say you gained back %70 of the weight back (63lbs). That means you had to eat 220,500 calories over maintenance. That's about 405 big macs, tubs. $1,615 of food.

Get your fucking shit together.

I have lost 120 pounds. I have the most disgusting, unasthetic body composition as a result of it. Im at 230, still have quite a bit to lose, but i dont think ill ever look good without a shit ton of surgery. I hate myself so fucking much now for putting my own body through 20 years of morbid obesity. This all makes me hate fat people even more. Were so fucking retarded.

Why? They know they'll still get matched by faggots like you.

Some people are just plain delusional and have enormous difficulty accepting anything and everything that doesn't make them feel good.

You can try talking to her some about how to lose weight, how to count calories, what foods are healthy, etc. If she isn't pretty receptive early on and willing to learn, just forget about it. If she won't face the truth and drop the delusions, she'll never be able to change.

Only put as much effort into a fatty as they're putting in. If they're putting in little effort, you can basically tell them what they need to do but don't worry about it more than that. The majority of them aren't truly willing to change, and will run back to the ice cream no matter how much advice and pep talks you give them, food you teach them to prepare or prepare for them, or exercise sessions you manage to drag them to. You'll end up wearing yourself out and frustrating yourself all for nothing. Many people make this mistake, trying to help a fat person who isn't showing a lot of dedication and initiative early on.

If she's not willing to change, don't worry about her at all and work around her. Don't concern yourself with her weight, as hard as it may be - it's in her hands. If she starts telling you fat logic bullshit, just say okay, deflect it, walk around it in your conversation, or change the subject. Remember that she's the only one who can change her habits, you can't do it for her.

Now, if a fat person listens to you and immediately tries to change their diet and religiously showing up to the gym, then by all means, help them as much as you can. But don't waste time trying to help someone who won't help themselves.

>autistic as fuck
>gave in to the peer pressure
You are right that it is MY fault ultimately. Thanks for caring bro.

Taking responsibility is the first step towards being responsible.

>being so fat your name gives you fitness tips

THIN

I have Aspergers
I was also studying engineering. Basically the numbers on the scale were not as it should be. Triggered the fuck out of my autism and I developed autistic countermeasures to weight gain.
Am now your local skeleton

>tfw someone saved that

it is, bless her innocent heart.

>Spotted the fatty who is going to lose all of his limbs to type two diabetes in 5-10 years

You need some better friends, user. Congrats on your weight loss though, keep going strong!

Was that your story? Because if I were an eccentric billionaire I would pay your grandmother handsomely to sit in some inner-city Wal-Mart all day being shocked and horrified by all the fat people.

kek

This isn't your average level of delusion man. This is clearly advanced delusion. Get her in a mental asylum breh

hot af

crabs are hilarious.

Because you asked so nicely~ (You)

>tfw my grandma died this friday
[spoiler]She was my last living grandparent :( [/spoiler]

beautiful

how old is she? her life expectancy shouldn't surpass a few years from now anyway... society could shed a few obese people and life would improve.

The poster is certainly a hypocrite because extreme weight is very unhealthy; that said, in fairness the women in those pictures are very clearly underweight and unhealthy as well

Keep it up. We're all gonna make it.

Sorry for the loss, user. Bad time of year. It's been a year since my mom passed.

This should be fucking pinned.
Pretty much sums up how I see it as well

At least Kevin knows what's up. Also
>captcha: select all the food

I recently hit 21%bf, the fattest I've been in my entire adult life. These fph threads help keep me motivated to get back in shape and avoid becoming a total ham

thats good man

can you detail your hardcore cutting?

>they are too insecure, afraid, and intimidated by people like you.
then they are weak

but i guess we already knew that from their size, didnt we

god damn

wtf i hate christmas now

fantastic

These threads keep me from eating junk food. They are losing me pounds of weight.

dump the friends. you dont have pink hair do you

what the hell

These threads are great motivation for those of us who are actually commited to change.

>allowing sjw friends to sabotage your health
>having sjw friends at all

how are these people real? like honestly, they have severe mental issues.

>KETCHUP CELLS

>when you match with a fucking tank on tinder

I mash the like button on everything on tinder, because there's no point reading profiles.

But Jesus Christ!

Ya i bet ur frum sydney, they got plenty a whales in australia P SHERBY 42 WALLABY WAY MEME

Arya Stark ^ 2

why do these people so constantly think they exist outside the laws of thermodynamics?

Just put her on the verb diet user she'll shape up in no time.

What is the verb diet?

All I get from Google is definitions of the word "diet"

Meagan is right tho. Girl is full skelly mode, she's just scrawny not fit. Doesn't need to gain fat but she does need to add some actual meet to her bones

These threads mostly shame the idiots that don't want to be helped. It's not about the overweight people trying to better themselves, it's about the fat feminists who think they're "curvy", that being fat is completely about genetics, and that thinking obesity is unhealthy makes you a misogynist

Good work bro, but never blame other people. You are the king of your own domain and in the end its all down to you.

Bonus eruptus is no laughing matter

That's just rude to the poor beta guy.

I'd let her give me head with those big titties.

FUCKING UNDERRATED COMMENT

If i were a spooky skele, i wouldn't want to be in a fatty either.

I'm a fat fuck and these threads motivated my ass to finally sign up for a gym after years of being worried about my own anxiety. Cry elsewhere, faggot.