how fucked am i
ALSO HIPS ARENT THAT BIG ITS THE ANGLE

Other urls found in this thread:

metaboliceffect.com/metabolic-damage-symptoms/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why would you take a picture at this angle

T H I C C

this

Why would you even need to eat 200g of protein, let alone 150? Stop being retarded. Lift, moderate cardio, sleep, and eat a balanced diet. There is no other way around it.

it was to show my posture or something

>200g protein?
what the fuck is wrong with you?

>C A R B S
>A
>R
>B
>S

gotta make those egan ains

>if i eat over 200g of protein a day i vomit for 3 days straight

You must be trolling. Not only is that retarded as fuck, its impossible. You wouldnt keep on vomiting if the food is out of your body when its just from being full. The only way to keep vomiting is having a virus or food poisoning.

So A. youre fully of shit
and B. just give up youre never gonna make it you sound like a weak bitch

maybe i've got an intolerance for whatever im sourcing it from idk

Well it definitely is if youre doing GOMAD

also i should add, i walk v fast for about 3 hours a day and cycle twice a week. Which is why i've started eating so much

why not show posture from the side, front, and back?

i did, it was a collage

Are you even lifting? Or are you just another person complaining about your body without actually doing something about it

ofc

>tfw big hips

Lift eat repeat Jesus christ

You are what I would look like if I started working out. Something I am planning on doing. I'm at 129 pounds. Do you have any more pics?

i do, i'm just shitposting so that when i do actually make it people will remember me and be i n s p i r e d

Still more muscular than me, and I have problems with throwing up as well.

height and weight?

5'11

61kg

o

im a kg lighter though

how tall are you, I don't look nearly as muscular anyway.

again i have posture issues, if my spine wasnt so fucked i'd be 6ft, but rn im 5'10.5 and 5'11 in the morning

>that first suck of the day

I dont understand this is me when i was 127 why do we look different even though my weigth was lighter

ur retarded. protein by itself doesnt make ur muscles grow, lifting does, all protein does is give ur muscles the fuel they need to grow back after being torn apart from lifting. u need more carbohydrates u dickhead not protein

You're probably shorter and just like how girls can be natural skelly or normal so can guys

I see i appreciate the information

That fucking angle.
Anyone got the one of that retard in that weird bent over pose covering his balls by holding them?

that is me. fuck you

I know why

also i have like no fat

i eat 100g of hemp seeds and oats everyday

maybe you have no legs

I have been lifting for 6 months now, went from 6ft 63kg skelly to 61kg, i'm probably just gonna give up
now senpai

if i looked like you id prooly neck myself desu

jelly manlet virgin

Youre a manlet pedro

post full frontal so we could see your hips

also, you don't need that much of protein. 1.4g/kg is enough

i do have minor scoliosis so they're uneven but i'll see if i've got one. Its the least of my problems coming to posture though

only one on my phone atm, idk why my chest looks so small here

also really stomach bloated in this picture

yeah, your hips look normal, and eat something please.

how do you deal with scoliosis? I'm always afraid that I'll get it, cuz i'm sitting at work all day long

going to start lying on my back with no pillow at night, once spine is straightened i'll do exercises or whatever to fix tilted hips and shoulders

what do i need to improve asap?

How tall are you?
And you as well, how tall are you?

i've been to the doctor about my posture since and he said it may actually take another inch or mabe even two off my height but i'm 5'11 but actually meant to be 6 something

I've been trying to lie on my back during sleep for a year now. Still haven't used to it, but I have no choice since my clavicles are shit and hurt if I sleep on a side.

I guess by normie standards you look ripped since you're abs are visible. Start eating and lifting, and your body will improve itself. Also, consult your doctor before lifting heavy, cuz scoliosis.

>lanklet
>6ft

You're just a skeleton m8, eat and exercise. Only people over 6'3" are lanklets.

there are people i know that claim to be 6'1 but are really 5'11, 6ft a lot more lanklet than you might think.

>making friends with manlets

never going to make it

if i'm not allowed to talk to manlets why am i replying to you :0

What are your lifts, and are they improving?
Are you eating above maintenance, and how do you keep track?
What program are you doing currently?

6 ft is still in the range where you're so short I can't notice a difference between you and other manlets, sorry. Very hard to tell the difference from an above angle.

I routinely confuse people who are 5'11" with people who are 5'6" or 5'6", they all look like halflings to me

lmao the difference to me is v noticeable

>tripfag
>look like this
I honestly don't understand you people

OR muscle

IT THE POINT, AM CALLED SLINKY BC MY SPINE LOOKED LIKE ONE WHEN I FIRST POSTED HERE. it's also to make sure i end up making it, i dont want to be the trip that was tiny asf and gave up, i wanna inspire.

>guys I'm a hungry skellington pls halp
>proceed to make bullshit excuses about why you look like shit for an entire thread like anyone is buying them or cares
Just give up. You don't have the mentality to make it

Your obliques and core is severly underdeveloped, i was just the same. do starting strength and after 6 months itll be fixed

Yep, just like asians can tell other asians apart

tis the same with manlets

Yu
Outlook aren't inspiring shit because you're going to give up by the end of this thread you fucking dunce. Nobody cares about your journey. Least of all you, it appears, since all you do is make excuses

nigga just you wait

>I wanna be the trip that makes it and inspires
yet you DIDN'T EVEN READ THE FUCKING STICKY jesus christ you dyels are hopeless

i have multiple times, everyones forgetting i said i've lost 15 pounds of muscle s2f

how can you tell? Thanks for advice

I think he read the wrong sticky

so you claim to read the sticky, yet you think 200g of protein is in any a the amount you should be aiming for and treat it like a fucking steroid, and have managed to fucking LOSE 15 pounds?

Are you retarded? What the fuck is even your goal?

i dont aim for it, it just ends up being how much i end up eating everynow and then. M E T A B O L I C D A M A G E

See E X C U S E S
X
C
U
S
E
S

you're retarded, don't reply to my thread again

I know i was a piece of shit depressed junkie

hb someone here actually help motivate me pls

You don't have shit kid, you self-diagnosed yourself on the internet because eating is too hard for you

count your calories and start eating, you'll start growing. Never make a thread here again

t. Man that will never be motivated.

Motivation can only come from within.

i've been to the doctor, i count my calories.

and what did the doctor tell you you fucking twink, what's the name of what you have

Go to Sweden and pick up your Nobel because you've broken the laws of physics

story about your depression? have you been officially diagnosed?

reverse neuroendocrineimmune dysfunction
deviated septum
scoliosis

among others

Auschwitz legs

If you're not trolling, then eat a goddamn burger and put some fucking weight on. Quit making excuses and lift

i meant what muscle groups

This post right here is all the evidence I need that you're full of shit and will never take getting fit seriously.

>deviated septum
How could you possibly think this has anything to do with being a skeleton? You only list it here hoping to get sympathy.

Also
>metabolic damage
A vastly over diagnosed and misunderstood condition.
Read this you mong and note that inability to gain weight is not a symptom.
metaboliceffect.com/metabolic-damage-symptoms/
The only conceivable way you could not gain weight is if you're literally vomiting everything you eat, which you aren't. And by the way, you aren't getting 200g of protein. You're overestimating like all noobs.

Tell mommy to get one of those black and white composition books and write down everything you eat. Don't guess on weights. Get a food scale. Calculate your actual calories consumed and then laugh at this monstrosity of a thread as we all are.

nothing to do with being a skelly, these are all just things my doctor and I discussed.

Your doctor is an idiot

I definitely have scoliosis and a deviated septum, dno bout the rest.

REKT
E
K
T

I already do all this though.

Stop doing so much much cardio.

i have to travel with no money thooo

You aren't eating enough calories. you want about 500 more a day than you are burning. If you are getting that then your weight would have gone up, be it fat or muscle gain. Basically if your weight went down you've been burning more energy than you are eating, and your body needs a lot of energy to build new muscle. Don't give up yet.

Become a trap.

i've naturally got hair all over my body though