Tell me about the person at your gym you hate the most Veeky Forums

Tell me about the person at your gym you hate the most Veeky Forums

>doing squats
>have to bench afterwards
>as im doing my last set of squats i see some 16-17 year old fucboi looking guy take the bench
>ask him "yo how many sets you need?"
>"ehh i just started xd"
>me "oh alright i'll just wait :^)"
>he puts 15kg on each side of the bar
>doesnt even warm up
>goes straight for his max
>he does 3 sets of 10
>have to wait 20 minutes because he's on his phone waiting ages for each set
>see him unrack "FINALLY"
>i walk over to the bench
>before i can reach it some bitch walks up to him "HI XD"
>i think it's his gf
>now he has to teach her how to bench press (even though his form is shit)
>after a few sets they finish
>take bench after 25 minutes
>as soon as he's done benching he does curls
>after curling he does some shitty crossfit ball throwing sit ups with the grill
I hate this person the most.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PivWY9wn5ps?t=1m10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate the bodybuilder girl who works at my gym because I will never be able to fuck her.

>the one chick who loads up plates on anything her instagram trainer told her was a good ass exercise, does a million sets of little to no weight with 15 minute instagram breaks in between each, then wanders off to the next one without stripping the weight or wiping it down

That was deadlifts fueled by suppressed anger day.

the guy in the mirror
>tfw home gym master race

>that 16 year old kid who's been lifting for over a year that deadlifts 70kg who refuse to rerack the belt
>also wears gymshark clothes

>mfw did thirteen (13) sets of deadlifts today
>six (6) of them were autistic block pulls from plates stacked on top of each other
>bar rolling around everywhere, pause like 10 seconds between reps to make sure bar is still
I am that guy now...

T-thanks Boris...

That thirty year old couple who always tries to talk to me at the gym. I'm trying to make gains right now leave me alone you faggots!

did u seriously sit and wait for the whole time instead of doing something alternative? or like change your schedule?

So, because you're too scared to break away from your routine, you actually stood around watching this young beginner, judging his form and lack of experience, waiting for him to finish.

I hate you the most, OP. When Veeky Forums complains about how they can't get girls, it generally confuses me and I wonder how they could be going wrong. But now I get it. No amount of lean muscle will cover up your social ineptness.

Tfw I am that guy

was gonna hit a PR today. didnt wanna do rows instead.

i judge him because he's a faggot fucboi fuck.
he was flexing for his gf when he has 0 muscles.
hes a complete faggot
he knows im waiting for him to finish yet he still thinks its cool to let his gf come before me XDXDXD
can you not see how much of a faggot he is?

>that guy who uses the power rack for an hour doing squats
>takes likes 5 min rests between sets, squats like 4 plates tho
>immediately after 4 plates, starts deloading
>think he's done
>nope
>starts doing a different type of squat

>tfw thats me

I see nothing wrong here.

>tfw do squats, deadlifts, ohp and rows on the same squat rack
>takes me over an hour
>only 1 squat rack in the gym
atleast noone does any of those exercises in my gym

i did this same thing

it looked like i was constructing a deathtrap for the next person to walk into the olympic lifting/powerlifting room (platform is right in front of door)

now i just do rack pulls instead, less setup time

>scoots and diddlys on the same day
o im laffin

ICF famalam
>tfw up my 5x5 bench by 5kg after learning about leg drive

so you hate him because he... bench pressed?

O kayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>I lifted more weight after learning how to cheat
good lad

>10 minutes per set
>baby weight
>flexes his "muscles" for his gf xD
>he's been lifting for as long as me (7 months) yet i lift twice the weight he does
>he's like 17 and im 19

whats not to hate?

Kek, I think we both posted more or less the exact same things in /plg/ earlier today.

how is using leg drive cheating you dumb retard?

then confront him you autistic beta fuck instead of clenching your fist in your pocket and posting about it here

guy who wraps his knees up for 3 pl8's and then just hits parallel and he's not trying to do lowbar.

why famalam why do you trigger me so.

As in actual wraps?

If it's sleeves, just let him do whatever he wants, it's /comfy/ and can improve the quality of sets.

i already asked how many set he needed.
would be cringy to go ask him again
>"soo how many s-sets u need n-now?"

How is using legs for an upper body exercise cheating? Are you retarded or just delusional? I bet you think bending legs on OHP isn't cheating either.

Depending what your goals are, you can use leg drive or you can't. That doesn't mean it's not cheating.

>everyone

I'm one of like 3 people who observe the rules and bring a towel and wipe down the machine every time. Do people just not care and are so selfish? Of course, it makes me look like a goody 2 shoe to obey the rules and bring a towel and wipe my sweat off the machine, so not only do these faggots not clean up their own shit, they make me look like a total faggot in front of the girls by following the rules and using common sense.

> I bet you think bending legs on OHP isn't cheating either.
bending legs turns ohp into a push press

lmao fucking faggot

If I find out anyone in here ever posts about me or submentions me I will personally find you and OHP whatever you're lifting at that moment on whatever bench or rack you're lifting in.

>That guy who puts weights on the machine plates to slightly increase the weight instead of going up a full peg

jesus that rant

salty much?

Red shorts guy
>spends 20 minutes quarter repping in the squat rack
>spends 20 minutes doing his harbour bridge impressions (pic related) while quarter repping on bench

you're fucking retarded.

>would be cringy to go ask him again
You don't ask him again, faggot. You tell him it's your fucking turn

there's literally no one i hate at my gym

everyone is pretty nice

no one is annoying

some people play annoying music on the stereo but that's what headphones are for

5 racks, 4 deadlift platforms, 4 benches, 2 oly lifting platforms so there's never a need to work-in with people

i guess i'm pretty lucky eh

roiding homeless guy
>literally always there
>not an employee
>never leaves the dumbbell racks for more than 15 minutes
>built like a brick shithouse

No one else does them because you're always hogging the rack you dildo

bench press is supposed to be a full body exercise like squats. YOU SHOULD USE LEG DRIVE YOU DUMB RETARD

>tfw busy day at the gym
>usually do back squats and front squats back 2 back if the gym is not busy
>didnt notice it was busy
>do backsquats, start putting weight on the bar for front squats
>make eye contact with all these girls waiting to squat

sry ladies i finished my front squats that day

>back squat 4pl8 for the first time
>powerlifterfag weighting 110kg brags that I've still got some catching up to do because he squats 185 low bar with a belt and knee wraps

Fuckwit powerlifters ignore the fact that squatting low bar gives you an extra 10-15%, maybe even 20-25% as he didn't even go ATG.

>I bet you think bending legs on OHP isn't cheating either.

well yeah at that point it's a different exercise

but if you don't use leg drive in OHP then you're missing out (and by leg drive I mean flexing your shit not bending your fucking knees)

you wanna know what's worse? I bet if I stopped bring a towel, the gym owner would come over and bully me about not having a towel and to leave and come back when I have one.

It's me. I'm the person I hate the most at my gym.

M G T O W
G
T
O
W

This dude

He only does arms at the school gym and smells like really bad body odor 24/7

Also dresses like this and looks like he probably ran like Naruto when he was a kid

The bulky mom who uses the barbell bench to do dumbbell flys

>yeh, guess I'm just a lucky guy

its not cringy to ask again if hes been hogging it for over 45 minutes as you stated in the OP

either your story is bullshit or you cant into social skills, i agree hes being an annoying little cunt but fucking do something about it rather than complaining about it on the internet

>those pwl bearded hipsters who unironically ironically sip ipas while sumo deadlifting less than 3pl8
>who also brought their ill behaved dog to the gym last weekend. It licked me during db bench
>took all of my humanity not to intentionally drop weights on It's brains.

">take bench after 25 minutes"
lol

First come first serve retard
Why didn't you just do other shit until he was done? Are you just mad that he has a gf or what?

>drinking beers in gym
>pets allowed in gym

What the fuck gym do you go to?

underrated

Thats got to be Australian

Idk anymore man. I live in a college town in California. Rules don't seem to apply anymore. Also I think their ring leader is a very unironic homo as he has a tat the main character from breakfast at tiffany's on his calf. I think he mustve sucked somebody off at the front desk.

you're a loser op

This guy who always works out too close to me right at 4 AM in an otherwise empty gym. Half reps, lifts directly in front of the dumbbell rack so I can't reach shit, does a bunch of meme exercises and swinging curls with too much weight.

My gym is tiny and only has one power rack. No squat, curl, or any other type of rack. I use that fucker for like an hour and don't even feel bad.

I only hate the loud grunters who are doing it just for show. WTF is with this?

If I can hear you on the other side of the gym with my headphones on, you're a piece of shit.

Oh the gay one also hikes up his shorts between every set til his crack is having a shorts feast and the group regularly uses and mixes up all the pl8$ from all the power racks then leave them in a pile in front of whatever rack they were circle jerking at. I'd complain but they seem friendly with the staff and I don't wanna be that guy.

Or you could have not been a bitch and kept the bench to finish your workout.

>feeling fit today?

Your gym charges per plate?

No its a typo I make based on my cell phones keyboard, but thanks for the (you)

cus i was going for a PR and i didnt wanna use all my strenght.

probably stinks cause he was up all night slamming puss

they are considering you for a 3 way dumbass.

>that 25 year old hipster whos been "lifting" for a month with Imaginary Lat Syndrome

>that retarded guy who walks in and out of the gym, banging the doors, to have one sip of water from the tap every fucking minute
>the same guy also asks you to spot his bench all the time
>the same guy will ask anybody, including extremely frail retirees, to spot, without considering how strong he is, causing danger

don't really hate him as he really has a medical condition, but he should be under supervision

That one guy that wears jeans or sandals

no actual fucking wraps. But I feel you breh.

>tfw afraid this is me

then I recommend you bring a water bottle and only ask for a spotter for your toughest set

>doing stationary cardio during winter
>guy on the treadmill is always talking LOUDLY
>rehashes Joe Rogan podcasts but talks as if it's his idea.
>ruins the relaxing vibe of my chill electronic music

Is there ever peace from the ETERNAL NORMIE?

>whats not to hate?
Him. He's just trying to better himself, and have a good time with his gf. You, on the other hand, are a judgemental prick. You are just bitter he's happy. You could have asked if it's cook if you work in, or explain you'll be done in just a few minutes and see if it's cool if you go ahead, or you could have not been an autistic fuck and done some stretches that wouldn't affect your bench or whatever. There are numerous ways to handle that like an adult.

>gym only has 1 bench

holy fuck do you work out in some random guy's basement?

my gym has 12+ squat racks, 4 olympic lifts platforms and 10-12 benches.

Say hi to Jason for me next time for me.

youtu.be/PivWY9wn5ps?t=1m10s

>doing ICF

ISHYGDDT

Just work in you autist

>you squat 405lbs
>other guy squats 185lbs
>says you have to catch up to him
>you then explain that he only squats so much because he's cheating

did i miss something

did the definition of "pl8" change?

>in the gym lifting quietly
>see that guy who looks like shit
>really ugly, poorly dressed, manlet, balding with acne
>can't even 1/2/3/4 lmao, fucking DYEL
>looking at him squatting, his form is so shit
>his bench form is awful
>always taking sips between sets, doing retarded shit like OHP in squat rack
>he's been coming to the gym for YEARS and barely made any progress
>fucking autistic and never talks with anybody, hasn't made a single gym friend
>really hate his guts
>obviously gonna die a virgin loser
>the man in the mirror

Guess he meant 185kg, in which case the powerlifter is 5kg ahead. 4pl8 in european pl8s is 180kg.

h4x0r

we have the smartest people folks in america

I fucking hate you, cunt. You don't need to fucking do deadlifts in the cage, there's a spare barbell. You do not fucking "need this area" for babbyweight 2pl8 deadlifts, you fucking nigger, I need it for squats and I've been waiting for you to finish your other fucking cage-non-essential exercises for the past 40 fucking minutes, so GET THE FUCK OUT

>gym is really small
>all the things men use are packed in a L shaped part of the interior, so it's crowded as fuck
>workout after work, 6pm, always packed
>but we manage to coexist even with all the stations and machines are taken
>except that one 17 year old kid who is trained by a PT and spends 2 hours at the gym 1 hour talking
>bench sitting there with weights set up for 30 minutes until this little fuck finishes his workout

I hate this little fuck with all my soul, but he's best friends with all these poser PT's so I can't really complain about him to the staff.

>the feels
Fuck you. I can't handle stuff like this in the morning

what's wrong with wraps for 3pl8. I messed up my knee a bit and wraps let me recover while still squatting

>Loud obnoxious sandnigger duo who hog the bench for a fucking hour doing infinite sets of bench press using babbyweight with shit form

>The teenage curl skwaad who don't clean up after themselves and look at their phones for hours

>The skinny weak faggot who always takes up the squat fack
>comes in sets up in the squat rack and does his hole routine in the back
>Even takes up the rack for doing deadlifts
>also does curls in the squatrack, not even memeing
I hate his fucking guts
>Plays music over his phone's loudspeakers
>H-homegym masterrace

There's one dude who stands in front of the only squat rack, using the bar from it, to do ~10 rep low weight deadlifts on his bro split
I wouldn't be so mad if it was working for him, the guy barely does more than 1pl8. He squats just as much for 5 I think.

I've asked to use the rack
"Sorry I've got five more sets"
I'm not even sure why he's there, when it's less cramped on the other side of the gym where everyone else deadlifts

I use it as a self spot sometimes but that's it.

Isn't that Mia khalifa. Or is that the joke. Fuck I'm high

>Dude with infinite tribal tattoos
>Looks like he guzzles self-tanner on the reg
>Overloads on every single exercise
>Form goes all to shit
>Roars "AAAARRHHHH FFFUUUGGG" with every rep
>Hogs at least 2 benches, 2 barbells and 3 pairs of dumbells at the same time because "muh supahsets"
Fuck that guy.

yes and yes.

Good I was worried I had shifted dimensions again.

>over 40
>thinks he's hot shit because he's bigger than the average dyel at my gym
>and also because he's a policeman or something
>has long hair to hide is bald spot on the top of his head
>hoards equipment and takes forever and takes forever to use it because he always talks to other people between sets.
>I once saw him use the power rack to do dumbbell rows
>I once heard him say "did you left your shoulders at home?" to a guy that was just starting

Crossfitters who don't realise they're not in a "box." There are a couple and you can generally assume their workouts will go something like this guy today.

>grabs a power cage and loads up for a 50kg squat
>walks over and puts his towel on the weightlifting platform
>puts his water bottle in front of the pullup bar
>does 2 squats
>runs over to the platform and does 5 burpees
>runs over to the pullup bar and does 5 kipping pullups
>takes up the entire "functional strength" area - just one droppable weights area - and begins doing walking lunges around the entire 20 foot long section
>I'm trying to deadlift in the corner
>he is skipping forward while jumping rope and the rope gets caught on the bar as I'm halfway through a lift
>literally cannot believe my eyes and just stare at him
>he goes over to another power rack and sets up another 50kg bar to do 10 rep power cleans
>repeats the whole process 5 times while using up over 50% of the equipment in the gym
>other people standing around in disbelief that this weak faggot is using 2 power racks, an entire weightlifting area, a pullup bar, and a platform
>doesn't clean up his mess
>grabs a kettlebell and starts doing overhead lunges while weaving in between all the equipment and getting in people's way
>loudly hear him complain about "globogyms" to the staff