ebenalexander.com/books/proof-of-heaven/
youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y
archive.org/details/GlobalistElite-GuidanceByMachineElvesContactedThorughDmt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Before asking for advice:

>Time spent lifting
>Bf %
>Age

General knowledge: Oral only cycle is only for women- don't post here asking us to talk you into anavar only cycle.

If you have been lifting for 5 fucking months and OHP 95 fucking pounds don't use gear.

Lol you honestly think anyone believes this thread is for advice

We all know this is where all the vain and low iq faggots ckme to tripfag and whine about their straighy fuck ups, potential fuck ups, and general live blog circlejerking

moosey has absolutely no knowledge about anything lol

In b4 swollen glands cancer in his neck faggot comes in to talk shit whilst also simultaneously bleeding into a new bucket and all over his keyboard

So I got around to injecting this stuff on Monday

My nipples are already feeling kinda funny. Gyno? Was my first dose too much?

F R A U D
R
A
U
D

you already did this troll

you can't just reuse them like that

Moosey isn't so bad. Grandpa is pretty autismo though.

This omg

Its all broscience and very embarrassing when you ahree with him so hard

Hes pretty bad
Ask him about his quad site enhancement lmao

Post feminine penis

I'm 18. I want to be the most shredded posible the fastest as posible, obviously without using steroids til' 24;

I workout since i'm 16, just taking whey protein by the moment; i have a lot of money and i wanna spend it on supplements, can you tell me which ones are going to give me some real change (which one are worth the money)

i know this thread is for steroids but you look like the most smart thread in /fit, thank you

(I already spend in good food, i have a really good diet and thats why i am asking for suplements)

>Ask him about his quad site
Is it that bad? I have been too busy to lurk fraud much recently.

Steroids and a multivitamin honestly.

>but you look like the most smart thread in /fit
haha

Best supplement is food. Maybe some multi vits. Don't fall for the supplement jew

Time spent in gym: 2 years
Time spent researching: 3 weeks
Bf%: 12

TrenE/TestE at 400/500 mg/week as soon as my AI comes in.

Any tips?

Glycogen weight isnt a thing anymore
Weve been wrong this whole time

no legal supplement will make you "shredded as fast as possible"

some work/provide small advantages over being natural but nothing you will actually even notice. creatine is proven to work and very slightly increase strength.

supplementing vitamin intake is good if your diet is bad/mediocre

eat properly, train hard and smart. that's it.

caber? prami?

are you sure you want to do tren (enanthate of all things) for your first cycle?

Have you ever had subq leakage when pinning vg?

I really thought I went deep enough into the musce. Now my ass hurts like a bitch and can't walk

>I've been on this site since I was 11, just got on Veeky Forums . I have used the board, but just to shitpost and post satire desu. I really hate the mentality that you can't succeed if you try hard, that they have.

How fascinating. I was always curious how differently my life would have turned out if I got on Veeky Forums early. What boards did you lurk as an 11 year old?

>justify it with 'well it doesn't matter anyways'

They have bought too hard into the "genetics of HEIGHT, FACE, and FRAME" meme, sure. And this leads to feeling like there's no way out - or rather, there is only one way to happiness (normalcy) and that path is blocked off.

Stupid attitude, no doubt. I have tried so hard to like them and feel like they are righteously indignant but they are fundamentally just butthurt that they don't get pussy and that's not really "deep"

>I started lifting in the first place was because of MasT

That's awesome. MasT is actually a pretty thoughtful guy when he's not trolling DYELs. Have had a few good convos with him and he really could redefine "making it" for a new generation of 4channers (which is a good thing, I came here too late to understand the zyzz craze and still don't get it)

>opportunity to live out different scenarios than the avg norm

Yeah, I think maturity usually comes through things like this which is why I asked if you were exposed to sexuality earlier than most.

I think something that is independent of that is the capacity for self-analysis which you have a lot more of than any girl under 40 I've met. I definitely attribute that at least partly to your low estrogen and Veeky Forums.

1st cycle?

Good luck. Most recommended 1st cycle is test only btw

>Ask him about his quad site enhancement lmao

Is this the meme where you get bigger in the muscle you pin into?

Also, how's your leg now? Can you do bw squat?

>vg
>ass hurts
are you sure.

I wouldn't do tren your first time.
It's important to know what three extra test does to your system.

Test + maybe an oral kickstart while the test builds up in your system is the go to first cycle.

I'd save the tren for next time.

2nd cycle. Already done the test thing. Got caber, added, aromasin
Already done.

I really only do glutes quads and delts. Never had any leaking problems.

Only just hit a vein for the first time a few weeks back.

I hate vg
It is my pickiest muscle worst pip
Strongest solvent reaction

I skip it entirely anymore

Yes its that meme

Yeah I even went for a run and did 70 lb squats the other day
Hella swelling the next day but Im going to do it again tomorrow
Felt so good mentally to not feel that compartment syndrome pain

Id do ace so you can drop it when you go insane week 8ish
But since its e just be prepared and remember as long as youre in control it will amplify that so dont let yourself get down

What exactly do you mean? Amplified emotional responses?

>as long as youre in control it will amplify that so dont let yourself get down
This advice could also apply to acid trips

Have you ever done drugs except alcohol jerry? Is being on tren mentally like being on a strong stimulant all the time?

Glad your pain is going away slowly but surely

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

just came down fully (~2 hours since experience) from my first DMT breakthrough, AMA

have a full trip report I can share, written in my notepad and jotted down immediately after awaking from my drug induced coma, will type it up if anyone wants to hear

it's a doozy

I'm getting conflicting info.

Is it ok to work muscles that were just recently injected in or not? I hear it's both really good for and also really bad at the same time from different sources.

>Hella swelling the next day but Im
Take it easy bb.
>? Is being on tren mentally like being on a strong stimulant all the time?
No it's more like being in a permanently bad mood.

Like those days when you get up on the wrong side of the bed and everything is annoying. But every day for weeks.

sounds cool

I actually think the anti tren on your first cycle thing is overblown

as long as you use acetate and do low test high tren (like, trt level tren, 150mg ish). it's like doing a test only cycle except you're only feeling the tren sides instead of feeling only test sides

Yeah exactly.
Youre killing at the gym (you will be) you feel great
But then you get a little sad and its easy to get way depressed.
Just remember whatever it is as long as you stay in charge its not that bad

Just weed
But it makes me stonier so i skip it

Now its clearly the healing injury
Other pain gone 100%
Its crazy
Ive had it for years, to not feel it on a run was incredible. Almost cried a bit

Does it include the shipping info for my lolis

Yeah im skipping anything today
Currently planning run tomorrow but we'll see

I wanna hear it.

Depends on how injured. If it's just a light strain or sprain working it a little will promote blood flow and healing.

It you seriously fucked it up you should avoid working it until it's had time to heal.

Yeah. I could see that. But 500mg/week isn't trt doses.

Did you see the machine elves that can sing objects into existence?

Did you see God?

Are you going to lead a different life now?

>Like those days when you get up on the wrong side of the bed and everything is annoying. But every day for weeks.

Oh. That doesn't sound as alpha as I imagined

I thought tren was alpha in a bottle. Appreciate the example, makes it easy for me to write off tren in my mind.

Yeah, weed is stupid. I sometimes want to try opiates because of how good ESTP makes them sound but I already have an addictive personality so I don't want to indulge that

follow up: did you experience time dilation? What is your understanding of (or, what comes to mind when I say) eternity?

>trt level tren, 150mg ish
Did you mean TRT level test?

If so, what levels of tren would you run?

ten years

probably over 40% (im 405lbs)

Typing it up anyway as best I can in greentext

Part 1:
>decide to order some DMT from an old favorite vendor on the DNM's
>buy a shiny new meth pipe
>arrives today, have literally no plans today so decide fuck it
>put on one of my favorite playlists beginning with youtube.com/watch?v=CO8vBVUaKvk
>lay out notepad, take some deep breaths and relax a bit, set out a box to set pipe in so I don't shatter it
>take a few hits, anxiety peaks up from the tension, can't break through

felt shitty at this point about it, decided to try again

>two hours later, meditated in silence for an hour and took a hot bath
>put music back on and reset to go again
>take first two deep holds for about 10 and 15 seconds respectively
>ringing in ears is getting intense, entire body is vibrating and the music starts to fade out
>take third hit and hold it in, don't remember breathing out at any point

typing p2

sorry jerry no lolis involved

>did you see god
oh we'll get to that my friend

>different life
in some ways

>machine elves
sort of yes, sort of no, hard to explain

will get to this as well

Yeah im already drunk ed I dont need opiates

Keep it to yourself then

>Did you mean TRT level test?
yes

>If so, what levels of tren would you run?
either 525 or 700

ls it any different than a bunch of D X M / robos / 2 bottIes of cough syrup?

Which is better?

OK looking forward to your answers to my questions.

Let me add some more. After that experience do you have the feeling that you are some entity that has an existence independent of your body? As in, despite having experiences that are tied to your body, your body is not the entirety of your existence?

2nd, are you going to use it again? If so, look into something called "the machine" for DMT. Pretty easy to DIY and DMT-heads swear by it

Thanks for clarifying - very interesting.

I've read an article on mesoRX where one guy advocates a tren first cycle too

If you hop on without cutting body fat you're gonna have a bad time

Fork put downs until you're 20% and then get your test levels checked

p2

>fall back into what I assume was my pillow
forgot to mention I was laying in bed here, covered up under my comforter
>only I don't feel as though I ever hit anything falling backwards
>feel as though I'm in a dream where I can't stop falling
>all of a sudden hear a loud "pop" and the vibration harmonizes throughout the room, almost like it echoes off the walls and reverberates back to me
>sudden sense of falling halts, I feel suspended in place for a moment

by suspended in place I don't mean to say I was physically suspended, I mean, I was but, I wasn't. It's impossible to explain but I felt as though I was simultaneously floating in the middle of this infinite gray area, and yet also suspended and floating in time, as though there was simply nothing, keep in mind this all happened within microseconds, but the "dream" as a whole felt as though I was in it for at least 15, 16 hours maybe.

>feel an overwhelming buzzing occur again
>launch forward at the speed of light, as though I'm being shot out of a cannon into one of those rotating tunnels at a planetarium
>arrive in an empty "room"
>the walls are made up of constellations and what appears to be a wood-grain of some sort, although it's translucent
>there's numerous floating orbs around the room, but they aren't planets, and they aren't simple lights...they almost seem wisp-like in nature, what I would imagine a soul looks like if it could be visualized

cannot compare, it's that x1000

p3 inc

I wouldn't exactly advocate it, I'm just saying I don't think it'd be that bad

my first cycle was a regular test only cycle so I'm not speaking out of personal experience, just knowledge and common sense

>It's impossible to explain but I felt as though I was simultaneously floating in the middle of this infinite gray area, and yet also suspended and floating in time

u entered da void nigga

>as though I'm being shot out of a cannon into one of those rotating tunnels at a planetarium

Have you seen Thor? This is literally how people enter/exit asgard

You went to asgard/valhalla

How's Odin doing

p3

>in the middle of the room (I use the term middle loosely, there is no clearly defined space, later explained to me that the room was a way to keep me focused on the conversation at hand) there's an entity
>said entity is dressed in what appears to be a robe, but it's two dimensional, and is purely devoid of color in any way, yet still has defined and outlined boundaries
>has long, wispy hair, blonde-gray in color and it appears to be what I could describe as "floating" away from its head
>it turns to address me, moving away from a pedastal of sorts that it was standing over
>I feel cold, intensely cold, a sense that I've never felt before, and fearful
>it smiles, or at least I imagine that it does, the sense of cold disappears and it tells me "fear is a weakness, free yourself; wash your senses"
>all of a sudden the orbs appear to dance with a warm afterglow of light, in a color I have never before seen, one that is impossible to describe with any known words or color I can imagine
>I find myself able to speak for the first time during this whole experience
>I ask this being "are you god? or the creator, or whatever there is?"
>it laughs at me, not in an endearing way either, in a harsh "you fucking idiot" kind of tone
>"no, I am no god. I am merely the curator; a keeper."
>I ask "a keeper of what?"
>it replies with what I can only describe as a low hum and says "of design"

p4 inc

have not seen, will look up the scene after I'm done here

>have not seen, will look up the scene after I'm done here
youtube.com/watch?v=P0Sttz6dpic#t=23s

They show that that room is like an observation room for the whole universe in other scenes

p4

>at this point I want to ask what the fuck it's on about but I get the sense that if I approach the topic too rudely it won't want to converse with me anymore
>stand there in silence for a moment thinking about how to ask the question
>as I'm about to just flat out ask "the design of what" it cuts me off before I can get the words out and says "you'll ask me what designs I keep" and the lights from the wisps go dark
>I begin floating upward, towards the middle of the room

yes I realize I said I was already standing in the middle of the room, but it was at this point that the feeling of being centered changed, I felt like I was below something, as though a "pressure" was weighing down over me and I was floating through it towards something

>the wisps assimilate into two separate larger wisps
>again they glow in shades of this color I can't describe, a color that I wouldn't even imagine to exist
>they start to cause the 'walls' to ripple

it becomes incredibly impossible to describe the visuals at this point, nothing visual felt as though it was real, but it all felt as though it was real, and that's the only way it could be described

>the being shrinks in size, which I can assume means that it's sat down or something, I try to sit but I'm still suspended and can't do anything but "swim" through this space
>it turns to me and says "you are not the first to ask, and you won't be the last"

p5 inc, will try to sum it up in one last part, maybe two

>have not seen, will look up the scene after I'm done here
Also this: youtube.com/watch?v=3nF84V7ysE4#t=2m

So are y'all talking in English this whole time? How are all these ideas being communicated?

If English, is English your first language?

Also whoever you just described sounds like a character that would be referred to as the Demiurge (or an agent of the Demiurge) in Platonic metaphysics

Someone who is responsible for bringing order to the formless receptacle of matter. Not the Creator per se, as the true Creator is He in whom the order and disorder is sustained (Plato's form of the Good, who is One without a second, to whom nothing is opposed)

A bit different from traditional Christian metaphysics but it also makes more sense.

Very interesting - thanks for posting.

cat piss you collect coins too right

I've spent thousands today and I can't stop myself

Got an ebay bucks promotion (8%) and it just makes too much sense to buy now.

Legit haven't been this happy in a long ass time. Retail therapy.

>inb4theguytriestodoxme

ALready been done + you can go ahead and look up the coins, check the bidder, see my bid.

But it's a throwaway ebay account I use to milk extra ebay bucks (you are limited to $500 on each account)

So it will do you no good. No items for sale on that account, nothing for you to buy and neg me.

I'm gonna win all these too, I think. Only lost one coin, a really cool one that I actually wanted p. bad

>8% ebay bucks OP

Anyone else only work quads to have somewhere comfy to pin?

Officially on suboxone as of today

Sup degenerates?

p5

>I ask it who has come before me and what they are, if they are just like me
>he tells me there are many travelers, and that they have ventured not just down his path, but down the path of the other keepers
>I'm a bit shocked at this point and just kind of exclaim "wait, you're not the only one of you?" and before i can even punctuate my sentence the entire 'room' shifts again
>I float off again into the space above me, at light speed again
>as I reach a certain height I'm filled with an overwhelming sense of happiness, I mean more than I've ever felt and will likely ever feel again
>the keeper I'm with tells me it's name
>"I am H'rein. There are thousands like me, I am a keeper of design, I do not design anything, I control the design, but I am not a designer."
he never told me WHAT he was tasked with designing, and I never directly asked
>as he says this, wisps begin to light up all around this hyperspace I'm suspended in, but they are lightyears away
>I can see these faint 2dimensional outlines of other keepers, and these oddly shaped creatures, they appear to be short in stature, much like the machine elves that user was referring to earlier
>they're conversing with the other keepers, just as I am with H'rein
>the vision of these keepers fades, and H'rein tells me one last thing before he goes
>"don't be afraid; wash away your weakness"

this is where it gets intense. To the point that I am still, almost three hours later, shaking from my experience

cap

I'm realizing now I left the item numbers in don't outbid me pls

p6

>As H'rein disappears everything begins to 'slow' down
I use that term relatively speaking, because in this hyperspace there is absolutely no sense of time. Everything is as it is, it does not exist in minutes or seconds, only as it can be felt
>that feeling of cold washes over me again and my fear returns
>focus incredibly intently on the fading wisps I can see floating around me, trying to get them to glow
>the wisps begin to glow this unknown color and the cold fades again
>a humming begins, and I can hear something speaking to me

note that my conversation with H'rein was in spoken language, Peek as you asked earlier it was in English, and english is my native language, however this coming conversation was not spoken in anything I can discern as language, but audible "vibrations" of sorts

>the humming intensifies, my entire being is vibrating and I feel an overwhelming happiness wash over me
>I am interpreting the humming as I can hear it, but I'm not hearing language, I'm hearing what I can feel through the vibrations across my body

keep in mind that this ENTIRE time, from start to finish of my description, there have been intense visuals that cannot be described with any words. I literally could not put them into words if I tried for hours on end.

Part 7 coming up, will be the conclusion, promise

You bid on foreign currency? I just stick to US stuff.
I work my quads after I pin? Always nearly completely eliminates pip.

I like old coins, any country.

You said you only like USA coins right because muh patriotism.

Still, old coins are nice! I much prefer them to new ones

EDIT: Just won another coin! Woo! The swiss franc coin.

>collecting coins
At least my anime figures have visual value

P7, finale

>through what I am interpreting through vibrations I hear a dulled tone begin to 'speak' to me
>"H'rein is not your god. I am."
>My jaw actually drops, I mean my heart rose through my body in this dreamstate and felt like it was about to burst out of my chest I was so shocked
>I start to look around frantically all over the hyperspace, looking for the source of the vibration, and I feel as though something is watching me, but I can't find it
>I feel like someone is standing right behind me, but it follows me as I turn, and I can't ever lay eyes on it
>"I have many more I must visit, but ask me what you please."
>I have no fucking idea what to ask in this moment, I literally could have asked "what's the key to peace on earth" but no I fucking ask a personal quesiton
>"Am I a good person?"
>"No. But there is good in all. It must only be found and brought to light."
>The humming starts to die down and I begin to feel a sinking feeling, not sadness, but a feeling of butterflies in my stomach
>I don't feel disappointed in the answer I received in this dream state, but humbled
>I start to fall and the walls of this hyperspace fold in on me, pushing me downwards through the tunnel I entered in via

I came out of the experience groggy, and had to crawl from one side of my bed to the other to hastily grab my notepad, which took me almost five minutes to do

will answer the questions that were asked of me next

I have an eating disorder and I can't put the fork down so that's why I want to try taking drugs to lose weight

>overwhelming sense of happiness, I mean more than I've ever felt and will likely ever feel again

Oh shit. That actually sounds unpleasant. Was it "how can real life even compete" tier?

The way he phrased "I control the design, but I am not a designer" is classic demiurge modus operandi. The demiurge shapes/models the matter in the formless receptacle based on the design crafted by the Good/One who is the source of all of the immortal forms (designs). In doing so, the Demiurge introduces into matter something that is not inherent to it (design/order) but that is not his own creation either.

In the Platonic context, the demiurge is tasked with fashioning the elements, solids, matter in all of its variegated arrangements, the cosmos, and eventually, us. He's not creating them, per se, rather just molding them based on pre-existing eternal forms/designs.

They exist at the level of nascent manifestation - for them, thought is concomitant with formal genesis. What they will, comes to be.

>unknown colors
Can you see them in your mind's eye right now? Or is that memory lost to you as well?

That sensation of having the memory but not being able to "do it justice" is really beautifully explained in a book called proof of heaven: ebenalexander.com/books/proof-of-heaven/

He was a neurosurgeon who had a near death experience where a guardian angel gave him a tour of heaven while medically speaking he was brain dead, hence my earlier questions about whether you feel that you have an existence independent of the body-experience

>English with keeper, vibration waves of happiness

Fucking interesting. I sense that you exited the trip a changed man. Good for you dude, I hope you can reintegrate safely and happily.

Many people make tripping to be this great thing, and it is when done purposefully, but really the greatest part is the reintegration. Coming down off of the high and trying to carry as much of the positive momentum back with you.

Why is alcohol so much more expensive than gasoline?
Anyone ever drink gasoline?
Do you need a good chaser?

Look into leptin treatment maybe? I think that's the hunger hormone. I saw a docu somewhere where real fatties/diabetics were given leptin and were then able to control their hunger.

>"H'rein is not your god. I am."
Fuckin called it

This is too cool, man. I'm really happy you had this experience and I hope you feel like you're better off for it. You will probably be unpacking the depth of all of this for at least a few days, I think you'll have a lot of fun reading philosophy

Metaphysical studies take on a whole new dimension after intimate perceptions like this.

>humbled

Good on ya, man. Did you get a feeling of "returning home" when talking to the being who identified themselves as God?

What does that even mean.

You mean your anime figures are visually pleasing to you, aesthetic?

Why do you think I like my coins so much jery

Let me know how rich they make your grandkids. ;)
Sounds crazy as fuck lol. How long of a trip?
I usually chase it with bleach.

>did you see god
answered in the report
>are you going to lead a different life now
in some ways, yeah. I can't help but feel that the answer I received from whatever being I spoke with was genuine, and even though it didn't offer me a path to "being a better person" or being a good person rather, I feel as though I just know, inside of me, that there's more I can to do help others

>did you experience time dilation
if by this you mean the massive nonexistence of time in any way during the state, yes.

after coming out of the 'dream' I felt as though I was in it for almost an entire day, but during the dream there was no concept of time, I wasn't there for five minutes or five years, I was just...there

when you say eternity, that hyperspace is what comes to mind. It is neither existent in our definition of time, or one of its own, it purely IS.

>was it "how can real life even compete" tier?
very much so, but I don't feel sad to have experienced that happiness, I feel humbled, like I've experienced something that only some will know. If anything I feel more saddened knowing that most will never experience it at all.

the demiurge notion seems interesting, and is something I'll definitely explore more.

>unknown colors
I can see them, I can see them clear as crystal, but I can't describe them. I couldn't even attempt, every time I think of the color and want to describe it, I just want to scream at the top of my lungs every color I can imagine, because I just can't identify it

>book
I've actually read that before, and it's very accurate in its description of 'seeing is believing' so-to-speak

I'm not sure about the whole existence/body connection, because I still don't understand what comes after the bodily experience, I only know that there is an after

thanks for all the well-wishes, I think I'll be dissecting it for a while to say the least. I still have ~20 breakthroughs worth of DMT left but I have no urge to do it again for a while, I need to dissect all of this

>feeling of "returning home" when talking to god

close. I had that feeling immediately upon entering that hyperspace, or rather after that 'cold' feeling washed away from me, but I felt more or less like I was returning to myself. It's hard or nigh impossible to explain it, but I felt as though I was returning to a state of peace within my inner self, as though my entire life has just been a childs plaything as they scribbled on a dry-erase board, and visiting this void and talking with this higher being wiped the slate clean

in our time, about 15 minutes in the 'comatose' state, about 10 minutes of recovery from a groggy "non functioning" state, and about two hours to fully normalized

Because they're historical n shit.

My mom collects coins, they're not prominently displayed.

They atleast triple in price after preorder
Especially if youre selling to idiots at cons

No but really on gas

You can be a better person by sending me a little girl

ESTP has shoulders like a man.

Thanks for answering the questions - love hearing first hand trip reports and I like your perspective on it.

Was this your first experience with psychedelics?

If you still have a ton of DMT and are generally interested in psychedelics I've read promising things about people sorting themselves out on LSD and then taking DMT. Apparently you get less distracted by the minutiae and can explore hyperspace with more purpose/serenity.

After the DMT wears off I've heard some people's LSD really starts to take off, and for some it's more of a rapid DMT comedown into sobriety. Probably very timing dependent.

Ah, to be young again lol. Good perspective about not doing this again for a while. Always keep in mind that once you get the message it's always best to hang up the phone.

If you need a refresher at some point, so be it. I guess psychs don't have that much abuse potential but still, there is a way to overdo anything.

No, I like the aesthetic of them. That's why I like old and foreign coins so much, lots of different patterns

cap is a total pleb buying the same coin USE over and over and over

Granted I do that too but at least I have different coins

It's just like your anime figurines

Plus I think gold is undervalued now

This is the first time I've done psych's in a very, very long time. Anymore I just use them every three, four, maybe even five or six months to "recalibrate" a sense of self. But this is my first experience with breaking through on DMT

I've smoked it before as part of a changa blend, but never broke through as I was in a social setting and it made me way too anxious to do that, not to mention I was smoking weed at the time and weed fucks with me way too much (anxious, just feel generally nervous and stupid, can't stand it)

Last time I smoked DMT but didn't break through I was on LSD, I'd be interested in trying LSD/DMT as a combination and breaking through, but I would want something to bring me out of the trip if it takes a bad turn after the DMT comedown. Had a buddy who did 6 hits of LSD, broke through, and came back down into that acid-state and thought that was his reality for around a week, even after he fully stopped tripping from active compound

although his dosages are way too high anyway for most everything he does

Regardless, it really leaves me with no desire to jump right back into this realm and interact with those beings again. I would love to of course, but I can't help but feel like I'm imbued with a sense of being here for a purpose, rather than there, which is something that I haven't felt before this experience. Very enlightening to say the least.

Damn dude so all that in 15 minutes?

Also if you feel like you are taking yourself too seriously: youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y

If you're curious about the video it comes from: archive.org/details/GlobalistElite-GuidanceByMachineElvesContactedThorughDmt

Exactly. Again, the dream-state isn't bound by a timeline. It feels infinite in every sense of the word and then some.

I've seen the original video but that remix is fucking golden

my dad used to unironically listen to alex jones as I was growing up and it was the greatest fucking thing getting to hear his podcasts

Yoire sexually and emotionally connected to coins?

See a therapist, SOON

I've been for a few months, post more ESTP pics

ME WANT TO SLAP ESTP THICK ASS!!!!

>thought that was his reality for around a week, even after he fully stopped tripping from active compound

Had this happen to me for about 1 month after 3 hits LSD

for 3-4 months the first time I mixed LSA with weed and nitrous (though I agree weed is horrible)

And then, with a greater intensity without being catalyzed by any substance for about 6 months (after literally devoting every thought in my mind to contemplation of the Absolute) for over a year on end, coupled with nofap, noporn, and generally holy living patterns

That last time it just sparked after I had reached a point of complete desperation and relied completely on God for support (hard to explain, sounds cheesy but that's the best I've got)

High dose isn't necessarily bad. Can be conducive to surrender. But after experiencing it without the psychedelic catalyst I feel comfortable hanging the phone up. Might revisit it later down the line if work and the world wear me down to the point where I have lost all connection to that fountain of peace that is the Absolute

Careful though. Going on this path has completely shot my interest in grills

YMMV ofc, but for me, what they bring to the table really just can't compete

Do you believe in meme magic now (if you didn't before)?

Cool story but sounds too intense for me lol.
Did you start cardio yet?

Went for about a 2 hour run on Monday.
Fekt fine excepr near the top of one hill, where I decided to just walk.
Im going again tomorrow, im very excited

I've always believed in the power of meme magic, but moreso now. Praise kek.

>going on this path has completely shot my interest in grills

I experience this largely already, not entirely but I've just always sort of been this way as is.

It's definitely not something you do for 'fun' it's a powerful experience

I've just been in a very good place in my life lately, and the timing seemed appropriate for recalibration

*2 mile lmao

so what are you going to do now that you've talked to god?

This.
I'd be pretty determined to set myself straight after God told me I'm not a good person.

A good question, that I don't have an answer for yet. Again, I was offered an answer, not a direction. But I can't help but feel a sense of needing to help others, anyone who needs it.

To start, I'm going to do anything I can to help spread this experience amongst others. I'm going to turn the spare room of my apartment into a room dedicated to this enlightenment, and make it as comfortable and friendly as possible. I'll allow others to experience their own interaction on the substance in peace there, and with me as a trip sitter as they choose. I'll likely give away the rest of the DMT I have now, among as many people as I can.

Damn lol. After 30 minutes I am usually completely over cardio.
>It's definitely not something you do for 'fun' it's a powerful experience
>I've just been in a very good place in my life lately, and the timing seemed appropriate for recalibration
Ya I've heard you need to be in the right state of mind to do it. What made you feel the need to "recalibrate"
Should have stuck with the original story lol.

Do you think if I told my bff jill I was a virgin hed let me sleep with his gf?
In the past hes gotten mad at overt physical contact between us, but at the same time really genuinely enjoys us getting along and interacting, even if physical
I think the girl would go for it

Give away your loli to my dick

My leg would fall off lel

drunk jerry is best jerry

I told you, the loli got lost en route over the rockies

nothing can save her from the wilderness unless you brave it

>what made you feel the need to recalibrate

myself

it sounds odd, but something was just telling me to

my birthday is coming up, as is the new year, and recalibrating around those events seems, right, for lack of a better word. As though it aligns with something.

>talk to God
>create a hippy drug den

Kek only half kidding, but this is a very natural response to these sorts of experiences, wanting to be very open and sharing this experience.

I think the hardest thing you'll encounter is finding people who are good candidates for taking it. But maybe you're more trusting than I am.

tell god to strike me down when u talk to him again.

Guys what do we do once Veeky Forums shuts down? Is there a backup plan?

probably going to shitpost on twitter and /misc/ at bodybuilding dot com

>like a man

Must be some teeny tiny men you're seeing

>not killing yourself when worstchan ends

Wew

wow i wasnt wrong when i said this retard has autism, and that was from me seeing how he types

Even reading this makes me trip awakened brother.

I really want this in my life, though I feel as I'm already prone to insanity.

Do you think this kind of experience has a high chance to fuck you up