How do I go Letho mode?

how do I go Letho mode?

Starting Assassin + Gallon of Vodka a day

"Dwarven spirit

dont witchers destroy their bodies with rituals to become witchers?

>get hounded
>slay kings
>don't play soldier boy

Trail of the GrassesxF

How do I get ciri gf?

Yeah they're mutants. Most don't live through the process of it. That, and they aren't human any more..

But they become sterile and get to stick their witcher cock into every hatchet wound they come across and nut all up in that shiz....worth it.

Drink vials of mutagens. Train every day.

> get to stick their witcher cock into every hatchet wound they come across and nut all up in that shiz.
I actually like the idea of being able to kill monsters, and be able to regenerate from fatal wounds more than the thought of screwing random slags.

There isn't a single solitary man in that setting at that age who is worried about knocking a bitch up.

As a matter of fact most of them WANT to knock up every bitch they see.

nerd

Plow the Lillies!

Curls everyday.

See my (best) friend Letho hiding in an abandoned manor, he says some bad dudes are after him. Offer to join him and kick some teeth. Then, when we find the guys, he says "Stay here don't do anything" and off he goes. He gets rekted so I step in to kill the guys who killed my (best?) friend. Then, it turns out he only took a poison that slowed his bloodstream or something and that why did I kill the bad guys. Now I feel like an asshole

GOOD FUCKING MORNING GODDAMMIT

IT IS MOTHER FUCKING POTION TIME GODDAMMIT

JUST GOT MY ORDER FROM KAER MORHEN, GOT MY WITCHER MUTAGENS HERE, GOT MY REBIS OF COURSE, REBIS IS MY FAVOURITE, YOU GUYS...I DUNNO IF YOU TRIED REBIS BUT YOU GOTTA TRY REBIS.

I'M GONNA SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE A PROPER THUNDERBOLT POTION, PUT THE ALCOHOL IN FIRST, THEN FOR YOU APPRENTICE WITCHERS OUT THERE WHO ONLY HAVE WEAK TOXICITY TOLERANCES MAYBE YOU CAN ONLY DO 2 SCOOPS, 2 SCOOPS IS ABOUT 55% TOXICITY...BUT YOU KNOW, 55%? C'MON

I DO THE TOP DOSE WHICH IS 4 SCOOPS, BUT YOU KNOW I ALWAYS HAVE TO OVERDO EVERYTHING, RIGHT TRISS?

Lol its funny because you're doing the cmon 4 Scoops meme

get hounded by geralt 3x5

>witcher
>natty
pick one

Obviously, you have to roid.

The piano man is a witcher

>Why not both?

>becoming witcher mode
>not giving in the natty card

literally choose one, OP.

>drink potions
>take grasses
>leave humanity behind
CMON

drink a sip of vodka now and then

repost, downvoted. i checked on karmadecay to be sure, see you on /r/quityourbullshit, friendo.

cat school a buncha fagets and elven degenerates

>tfw you realize Rich has already achieved Letho mode.

Letho mode is what Veeky Forums think women want.

Geralt mode is what women actually want.