Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4WT7nBGX5eU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think we already have a cosmic level guy and he'd skullfuck Dr. Cuckhattan over there. Similar powers with way more experience vs. cosmic level enemies.

A shiny twink with no mass riding around on a surfboard like some kind of 80s retro faggot.

Nice try silver surfer.

Fixed.

>Dr Manhattan can literally think silver surfer out of existence

Of course he's our guy. I mean he did leave humanity behind after all.

No he can't.

>Argues about fake gay naked men instead of getting ripped
cucks

No, he can't.

>no mass
6'4, 220 lb Zenn Lavian master race.

ikd u tell me bb gurl

youtube.com/watch?v=4WT7nBGX5eU

Not an argument.

Dr. Manhattan can convert Silver-Cuckster from energy into mass and then destroy him.

only after he lets silver surfer fuck his girl

Right, except anything Manhattan can do, Surfer can do at warp speed.

See also

reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/1mfar4/respect_the_silver_surfer/

I hope this clears up any confusion. The Silver Surfer is the strongest canonical superhero.

Finis.

He's not a super-hero. He's an autiste god's cuck-servant

Silver Surfer is cosmic.
His body doesn't work on the same rules as normal matter.

The only thing dr.manhattan will get is an anyeurism from trying to learn the nature of the power cosmic while trying to change unmake him. By then Silver Surfer would have read his mind said "Damn, this dude is fucked up" and either left or obliterated him out of pity.

Would he browse Veeky Forums?
If you think he would then yes, I'd actually dare to say he's /ourguy/.

underrated

>reddit
OK, but how about we try being serious for a change?
>Dr. Manhattan manipulated an entire Multiverse (DC New 52)

>oh no the silver surfer is made up of cosmic its a very special type of matter/density/energy and he can't do anything!

mary sue bullshit Dr.Manhattan is literally unstoppable in all scenarios

>Dr. Manhattan is immortal and invicible, all tachyons manage to do is impair his sense of time and confuse him a little bit
>Dr. Manhattan can manipulate the strong force and has control over matter

>Dr. Manhattan experiences every moment of his timeline at the same time
>Dr. Manhattan can make as many copies of himself as he wants
>Dr. Manhattan has a cooler name and DC's comics are better than Marvel's comics

>doesn't even work out
FUCKING CHAD

No, bitch.
That's not how comics work.

The power cosmic IS a special as fuck thing that can't be dicked with. Having that = bullshit instant do anything powers.

You do not simply handwaive that shit easily. You'll get your shit slapped if you say something like that in the presence of the hardcore comic geeks.

dude doesn't even lift btw and is a cuck because he sent a copy to have sex and technically he can see his copies having sex so I dunno man

>cosmic
OK, I'll just choose another awesome-sounding buzzword. Quantum!
Dr. Manhattan is quantum, so he can't be beaten, either.

>Dr. Manhattan is immortal and invicible, all tachyons manage to do is impair his sense of time and confuse him a little bit
>Dr. Manhattan can manipulate the strong force and has control over matter
>Dr. Manhattan experiences every moment of his timeline at the same time
>Dr. Manhattan can make as many copies of himself as he wants
Surfer can do all of that, and he had those powers first.

Just admit it: Dr. Manhattan is a Silver Surfer rip off in every way imaginable. Even his minimalist character design of a bald guy with a muscular, nude body is essentially just a palette swap of the Surfer. It's like when Rob Liefeld "created" Fighting American by ripping off Captain America.

>Dr. Manhattan has a cooler name and DC's comics are better than Marvel's comics
Now you're just trolling. DC fucked their shit up in the 80s with the Crisis faggotry and have never fully recovered.

>Marvel copied DC fourty-three quadrillion times
>but look at these six times DC copied Marvel!
Manhattan was designed from Captain Atom, who is DC.

Cosmic is quasi magic bullshit that litterally lets him do anything he wants.
No matter what pseudo scientific bullshit you can pull out of your ass to justify everything he does, SS can do it with a single thought.

Not only that, he's sane and has to fight people who can do everything he can do but a universal scale.

In terms of space magic powers, Dr.Manhattan is, a whale in the wading pool that is DC,s space.
While Silver Surfer is a minnow in an ocean the size of jupiter.

If Dr.Manhattan showed up in Marvel Cosmic he'd get schooled in seconds.

No

Is that so?

A fucking mary sue explanation for a mary sue "power" that basically stops anything real happening to the Silver Shitter. He's basically the real life equivalent of numale/feminist living under the carefully guarded guise of "no honey, you're cosmic :)".

Dr.Manhattan is literally the human personification of god if he were to ascend from humanity and have to learn of his own being.

Marvel is literally writing childrens stories while DC manages to at least entertain the idea that the universe can be explained and filled while we finger eachothers pooters or whatever at the idea that there's "more to come" with Marvel.

It was a tactical victory for Adrian, and a tactical loss for Dr. Manhattan, Rorschach and Nite Owl.
He fucked up New York and they weren't able to stop him since he did it 35 minutes ago and the Doctor didn't know about it. It's not like Veidt could defeat Jon in a battle.

>If Dr.Manhattan showed up in Marvel Cosmic he'd get schooled in seconds.
This. Even Dr. Strange would handle him effortlessly, to say nothing of the heavy hitters like Galactus or superheavyweights like The Living Tribubal, Eternity, the Beyonders, etc.

Yes

All of the shit you just wrote is utterly fucking stupid nonsense.

Want to know somebody who's both ACTUALLY thought himself into godhood AND is more powerful on every conceivable level?

Fucking Legion. Professor X's half kike bastard son. Look him up.

George Costanza would beat Dr. Manhattan, Living Tribunal, The One Above All, Eternity, Infinity, Spectre, The Source, The Presence, Galactus, Silver Surfer, Franklin Richards, Legion and Squirrel Girl.

these /co/ tier threads are so comfy.

Could they beat Undertaker at WM though?

Yes. George Costanza is the most powerful.

>A literal MPD schizophrenic who can barely control his powers let alone not lose them half the time because he's switching between personas

I just wiki'd this guy and don't even understand, he's like 200 superheros in one. Manhattan would just create a new universe and leave him.

That old fat fuck couldn't even beat baldness. Squirrel girl, no fuck that, tippy-toe would school the shit out of him.

Nice

LUL

You stupid little cock. Let me show you the most powerful characters.
6: Dr. Manhattan (DC Comics)
5: Toad (Super Mario)
4: Konata Izumi (Lucky Star)
3: Tito Dick "Dickman" (The Nutshack)
2: Squirrel Girl (Marvel Comics)
1: George Costanza (Seinfeld)

A simple yes or no would suffice you fucking nerds

Yes, bitch. Everytime he comes to some new understanding about the nature of all things he sprouts a new personality with a new power.

The only ONLY time he became 100% sane, he tore a gaping hole in the multiverse so that he could go back in time and change time REALLY CHANGE A TIMELINE!

Let me tell you why this is significant. In the marvel universe, when you go back in time and change something, you create a new timeline where the change in the past plays out.
The timeline that the time traveler comes from is totally unchanged.

Why? It's a way to prevent constant universal upsets and prevent EXACTLY what Legion did.

He singlehandedly undermined a function that THE ENTIRE FUCKING MULTIVERSE NEEDED TO CONTINUE TO FUNCTION NORMALLY! HE UNDERMINED THE WIL OF LITERAL GOD OF EVERYTHING AND THE SUMTOTAL OF ALL UNIVERSES AND REALITIES FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES!

The universe didn't split off.
That timeline was altered in the true sense of the word. Best part? That change was reverberating throughout the multiverse. The Mkraan was devouring all things and the white room itself and all of the phoenix born hosts, the beings that oversee all life and potential life, were in a pants shitting panic.
The fuck could they do?
He tore a hole in all that is just to go back in time ON a whim.
If he ever came into his own and truly began to understand himself, he could snuff out the stars that the phoenix force would devour to gain power like it was nothing

That's who he is. Or was.
He committed mental suicide after he saw what he did. Not just in creating the age of apocalypse. But in how he was shattering all of reality all of the multiverse, with his foolishness.
He left a shadow of his real body behind, it's being taken over by his far weaker scizophrenic personalities now.
Not even close to his true power though. Never will be to tell you the truth.

this is the most powerful character in the universe i just created

his name is PAtch Antlers and he has powers of controlling the universe , spinning at the light speed ^∞, and creating a rock so big even he cant lift it, but he can lift it anyways

checkmate

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Dr. Manhattan? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

what about zimzimmermangekyou the flimjutsu flamingo

>Doctor McNatty.jpg

also the highlight of this thread is

>that's not how comics work

Is he actually natty?

Can't flimflam the zimzam!

Daily reminder that Dr. Doom>silver cuckold

>Rebuilding himself from DYEL to lifter
>Disregarding bitches to do his passion (science)
>Finally leaving humanity behind

Yes, I believe Dr.Manhattan is our guy.

Well this thread is about a fictitious character, what do you expect?

>Doctor SkateboardSquats

Can this be a new thing on Veeky Forums?

why would something from 4 years ago be new

Make it so my friend.

Yes, he is our natty king.