Does learning the art of seduction can help you overcome height and being not white (5"7 taco)?

Does learning the art of seduction can help you overcome height and being not white (5"7 taco)?

This of course assumes being Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZEUsZXMDPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>3
Certainly helps your chances
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZEUsZXMDPM

>mfw I remember I did a high school English project on these books

The only good thing about these books is that they're an intriguing collection of fascinating/amusing/scandalous vignettes from antiquity and world history (author's a classicist)

Might as well just read Ovid since he references him constantly.

read the first 3 or 4 chapters of this OP if youre insecure about whatever but for some reason youre mixing girls into it

Robert Greene's books are useless but interesting. Do not try to seriously apply them.

Reading Mastery right now. I'd say it's pretty applicable

You should also read stuff by Mark Manson. I found that to cut through all the slimy bullshit of the pickup artists, and it made sense.

Yeah thats the only one and why its his best work.

This is the only non-PUA bullshit book about seduction. Just read this one OP.

>needing a manual to fulfill your basic biological imperative
Did it occur to you that it's better for the species if you don't breed? You're clearly an inferior specimen.

Reminder that Chad never read a seduction book and learned all from experience. Enjoy being a low test faggot that needs to read on something already hardwired in their brain.

Lots of young men in this day and age are poorly socialized and need assistance with basic social interaction. It's not really their fault.

The birds who build shitty nests don't get laid. What's the difference?

Get a personality. Don't read garbage pua shit just find something interesting and learn about it and express your opinions without being a fucking spaz.

You need to read "The Book of Pook", "The Book of Pook and Mill", "Models", "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck" and markmanson.net

Or you can be a functional male.

Only read the book of pook

All other items listed in this post are beta trash

>being not white

>implying being a white male isn't a handicap

>"The Book of Pook

>google it
>its a compilation of blog posts

tl;dr me senpai

Guys the book in OP is literally written tongue in cheek for the purposes of humour only, anyone who takes this shit seriously is gonna believe we went to the moon I mean come on the shadows are all wrong and we can't travel faster than the speed of air anyway.

> gg

No book will ever help you if you refuse experience. Maybe on the initial outset, reading will open your mind to the possibility that your understanding of reality is completely malleable, and thus reality can be chosen. But what's most important is that you take action. Men are sculpted through their actions, and through their actions they can impart wisdom.

It's a perfectly good book, but it will mean nothing if you don't approach girls.