Do you think gsp was possibly natty

> 5'10
> 185 - 190
> is that a hernia or gh injection spot?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.ytimg.com/vi/nmeverNEwyc/maxresdefault.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yea he couldve been natty

No successful UFC fighter is natty.

Sorry. Not even Nick Diaz.

Almost no UFC fighter is natty

The only natty ones have shit bodies
>Cormier
>Bisping
>Diaz bros
>Overeem (Now)
>Cain

It's possible to be natty. I wasn't as lean as him (20%bf) but I weighed 195 at 5'10". If I treated my workout differently and changed my diet, I could have hit a pretty lean 185.

I sit at 175-180, now.

>who is conor mcgregor

mm.. yeah.. ok

two blokes who have no idea what theyre talking about

Kek

totally roiding, i mean how on earth could you obtain this physique naturally

Haha so natty amrite guize xD

Anderson Silva looks like shit and he's been busted many times. why don't you stfu and listen to Nate Diaz. EVERYBODY IS ON STEROIDS.

of couse he is, i was talking about your first blanket statement. Thats just not true.

Natty physiques only guys

No. Too many red flags.

1. The Lance Armstrong implication of guilt: performing at an extremely high level vs. multiple challengers who were also obviously on steroids and frequently failed drug tests.
2. The 3d/photoshop look. GSP is just too full looking at too lean a bf percentage.
3. The gyno.
4. The HGH gut.

>> 5'10
>> 185 - 190
This is about as big as you can be and still be impressively lean.

>> is that a hernia or gh injection spot?
I just see abs desu.

Certainly passably natty, unlike many other competitors.

Bas was natty

>1. The Lance Armstrong implication of guilt: performing at an extremely high level vs. multiple challengers who were also obviously on steroids and frequently failed drug tests.
Strongest indicator, I'll give you this one.

>2. The 3d/photoshop look. GSP is just too full looking at too lean a bf percentage.
I disagree. He is and would be a world class athlete with the physique to match it with or without roids, he's certainly """natty limit""" territory though.

>3. The gyno.
You fucking people... where? Where do you see gynecomastia? Males have breast tissue too.

>4. The HGH gut.
No, man.

no, you fucking fuck.

yes, you cunty cunt

kill your're are self

This.

Any high end sports athlete is on shit.

>Where do you see gynecomastia?
He got it under control but it was pretty noticeable for a few years there. Pic related.

>The HGH gut.
>No, man.
Looks like it to me. Super lean but his gut still noticeably protrudes.
i.ytimg.com/vi/nmeverNEwyc/maxresdefault.jpg

I swear I`ve seen this guy at my gym

>Condit on roids

Ehhh it does look worse there, yeah. Still, not even a little bit unlikely it's just pubertal/normal. And I really don't see hgh gut at all, I just see a person who looks how strong people look.

Are you Canadian?

Look at Anderson Silva, Josh Barnett, Royce Gracie, Tim Sylvia. All of them busted for roids, none with impressive physique.

The Diaz Bros never get tired and compete in triathlons. They're on EPO or something similar.

USADA BLESS

No he wasn't. He has had everything, even things that aren't "steroids" but performance enhancers, etc.

Fucker has even had stem cell therapy.

>professional athlete
>natty
Pick one and only one

>performance enhancing drug
>performance enhancing
Athletes don't use roids to look swole, you autist. They use them to excel at their sport.

Gear isn't to get huge m8. It's so you can train 8 hours a day 6 days a week without fucking all your shit up.

Honestly, thinking professional UFC fighters (especially famous ones) are natty is the same level of stupidity as saying you shouldn't squat because it'll fuck up your knees or deadlift because it'll fuck up your back.

You're honestly so clueless you shouldn't even be here.

Michael Bisping has been tested almost more than any other fighter, has never failed a drug test and, unlike many other fighters who've "Never failed", his performance and physique didn't change after USADA stepped in

y'know they test for epo right?

But a side effect of training 8 hours a day, 6 days a week and with incredible recovery time is that you're gonna get swole

stem cell therapy is not banned afaik

Depends on the training, diet and exact PEDs

Just to give some background GSP does a mostly gymnastics based programme and as we all know gymnast bros are sole af

On top of that GSP was one of the most intelligent fighter marketing wise, especially in the early days, he understood that to sell himself as a product to potential sponsors he had to physically look great, so he made a special effort with his training to sculpt a body unlike many other fighters who train specifically to fight and as a result don't look particular impressive (In shape, but not great looking if you're picking up what I'm putting down)

That being said he competed in the era of extremely slack drug testing, so while it's certainly possible he was on gear I just think it's important to take into account that he specifically trained to look good, did a heavily gymnastic routine and doesn't look so ridiculous that's it's not possible he's natty

> 185 - 190

More like 200-220 when he's walking around, this picture is after an intense 3 months of training and a severe weight cut via dehydration, this is him at his leanest and not with a sustainable weight cut, he doesn't look like this day to day.

So while it's possible he could be roiding it's important to remember that's him looking his best and leanest, so it's easily natty

he was also the first high profile fighter that i remember who was vocal about more stringent drug testing.

And? That just means he's less likely to come and scrutiny

>olympian
>epo
>weed
>once a roider
>epo

GSP fought when pretty much all the top guys were on roids. Many of his competitors got busted.

Pretty sure he was roidin

Come under*

A FUCKING LEAF

the scrutiny is the drug tests. whether people think he's roiding or not doesn't affect him, i don't think he'd say it to try and curry favor with fans.

That's what most wrestlers look like. Overdeveloped abs like that happen naturally. You powerlifters and your weak ass cores should step aside.

Powerlifters, more like overeaters.

>Nick Díaz
> Successful

Hes fucking terrible

Anderson Silva was using steroids from physical therapy when his whole fucking leg snapped in half against weidmans Nokia phone legs, remember?

cormier is roiding.

he had very high lvls on a test.

>rich
>strikeforce champ
>fought goats in ppv main events
lmao at your life

this. not saying the guy is clean for sure, but if anyone is, its bisping

certainly he was roiding, what a question is that, are you full Retard???

im with you mate!

he looks badass in this, like a lion

Yeah because
>eating
and
>managing bw for weight class
don't matter here. If you're on roids and train a lot you will automatically explode in size and become a heavyweight. None of the fighters in the sub welterweight classes are on drugs, it's simple logic

>Strikeforce champ
fucking LOL
> Fought goats in ppv main events

And lost tragically. Hes a sub par mixed martial artist at best

t. put a girl in a RNC at his local McMMA gym once

GH elbow.

Sorry I don't speak autism, can you translate that gibberish?

>Doesn't understand simple analogies
No son, you are the autism. What I'm saying is that you're an armchair fighter who hates on a guy who earns more in a single fight than you do in a year

Sure, Look, Anderson Silva's my favorite fighter ever, but it's no coincidence that he was busted the first time he had a random test.

>>your're

I mean probably. Only due to how prevalent it is in general.

Although considering how hard he pushed for Hendricks and him to do VADA testing before their fight atleast introduces the idea that he might've been natty.

Although when Karo Parisyan fought a rookie GSP he accused him of roiding due to his freakish strength. So who knows.

GSP is the MMA goat tho.

Where in his post does he indicate he is canadian?