What should I use as my Tinder bio?

What should I use as my Tinder bio?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IfN3A5DnaTM?t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BORN TO DIE / WORLD IS A FUCK / Kill Em All 1989 / I am trash man / 410,757,864,530 DEAD COPS

I am gay

something not serious and not whatever beta orbiters put in their bios

it's a fugbuddy website not a resume lmao

I like cock

RaHoWa 1488 death to race traitors

>unemployed and live with my parents

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit

>website

This nigga.

"I'll make you the best grilled cheese sandwich you've ever had"

>Hey, guyz :) I'm just a regular guy living in the Big Apple (GO METS) and lets see....I love drawing, painting, and having a good laugh. (Instagram link)

just let the poon juice wash over you my man

website.. app.. like arguing whether it's a bidet or a urinal, you throw your dong at it and everything goes to the same place bb

just post WIPPITS over and over and a up close pictrue of your butthole

I like my pizza how I like my women

Crust first.

Tha Cozart will be legendary

this but unironically

I get crazy matches when i put
"If you're under 5'9 swipe left"

"I'm a powerlifter. A lot of people look at me and they want to be like me, they want to be a nasty, full natural, 100% beast. Will eat pussy on first date."

WHATEVER IT TAKES

women like men who are considerate

"Just looking to have a good time with somebody, we don't have to hookup. Mainly looking for new friends since my old friends don't seem to want anything to do with me lately. Cannot meet anywhere within 10 miles of a school."

"You and me baby ain't nothin but mammals so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel"

Young, wild and free. And a bit slutty with six tequila shots in.

Feeling fit, buddy?

Besides all the trolls and shit post, you wanted something that sloots will like and won't take too serious

"Cocktails and dreams"

sounds like something a woman would put in her bio

"Peter Griffin is a funny fucking cartoon"

Did you not see in dis bich remix?!? i just hit another lick ... ???? . he aint wit the shitz

im just a lucky guy

I like my women how I like my coffee...
Too hot and probably going to burn me.

And women want other women. It's a stupid bio but women are stupid. So it's perfect

for you

something funny like for instance your squat 1RM

How do I let chicks know I lift without taking shirtless pictures like a douche bag?

I’ve been to France. I speak French. I backpacked across Europe. I prefer tea to coffee. I’ve been to Greece. I love Greek food. I'm a foodie. I'm always on the lookout for a great little place to get breakfast. I love my Macbook but I also love my Macbook Pro, because it has the word pro on it.

My current tinder bio is pretty cringeworthy. Some of my bros actually found out about it and have been giving me shit for weeks now.

But it works, I get first messages all the time purely because of it.

>look cute tied up

That's a bit over the line but it might just work for a particular kind of girl

Short for prolapse...

They're there to fuck just like you are.

>I will never be that Chad

Noice aesthetics, no homo.

>look cute tied up
You understand

>pissing in a bidet

"Swipe right or your mum will die in her sleep tonight"

you put that exact line in your bio

"Lets just pretend that what I've written here is exactly what you want to hear"

Underrated.

Nice chad face

The photo gets the matches but the bio gets the first messages. When you're an autist like me a girl messaging first in invaluable.

This gorilla dick daddy's hungry
I make dyke pussy wet
Better suck my dick right or I might kill you

Girls caring about height is a meme

>insert shit about puppies
>say you live to party and have a good time
>Live laugh love meme

There you go slayer that's fucking it.

Basic bitch bait

please stop posting this ugly twat

she knew that was a joke

>people that try to be funny on their bio but just end up being fucking gay
>people that ACTUALLY put their spergy interests on their profile
Your whole profile should be photos. Your bio should JUST be your height (unless you're a fucking manlet) Remember you are using this app to FUCK and nothing else.

Have you ever seen a gorilla's dick.
Because it's not something you'd want to have.
Nerd

6 feet 2 ( not that height matters lol ;) )

We will never be normies again

Just because you samefagged 80 times in that thread trying to start a meme doesn't mean anyone will actually do it.

gtfo

Would you rather date someone who can do 30 sit-ups in a row? or someone who can lift an fucking atlas stone?

stabil

I thought bumble would be better since it forces women to get a little more involved in the conversation but then I still get 10 "Hey"s. Not even a hello, usually just a hey. I fucking hate women.

this

>not liking your coffee and women "dark and bitter"

Wear clothes with a good fit. I wear those muscle fit shirts and they makes my arms/chest look real nice.

No, dude. Your photo is getting the opening message.

Also, this.

do you have an underbite or are you purposefully shoving your chin out?

The vast majority of people on Tinder (men and women both) don't read bios. It's literally just picture, swipe, picture, swipe, as fast as they can go.

right now my bio is

"I'll but you food/beer if you let me pet your dog"

a lot of qts use it as an ice breaker to mention their dog and then it's just as easy to follow asking where they wanna go out

EZ PZ

this is really good and I will remember it forever holy shit thanks user
seconded

>look like a badly drawn cartoon
>implying bio even matters at this point

And your PEEENIS acted like a MUZZLE LOADER and forced the tampon into my CERVIX. why does everyone know someone with that story? I know 3 girls. And I'm just a regular old guy

paraphrase hitler's bio off wikipedia.

Good. If that's what normies consider "ripped" then I want nothing to do with it

Not liking your coffee and women hot and preferably fair trade

kek

>i'm a vet
>trying to start my career as an artist
>recently got very interested in politics
>the economic crisis got me thinking - we need some serious change
>we need to redefine what it means to be *insert you nationality*

That's a great bio, just edgy enough to attract the right kind of girl. Very confident.

>lol my bio does the work! XDDD

you look good, stop pretending.

youtu.be/IfN3A5DnaTM?t=4s
Who dis

>this is my struggle