Please lay it on me. Am I going to have to get a tummy tuck surgery to get rid of this?

Please lay it on me. Am I going to have to get a tummy tuck surgery to get rid of this?

I've lost a lot of weight. But I think I lost too much and my stomach is so fucking flabby. When I started doing different exercises after I lost weight like push-ups, I saw pic related hanging straight down. Man did that shit put me down. I can grab my stomach and squish it in so many ways so easily. What the fuck. Do I need to lose more weight or am I ultimately going to need surgery.

Probably. Unless you get bulky as fuck which is unlikely.

user i have the same thing after losing 100 pounds fakkfak

so what are your thoughts?

You don't need to do anything OP
Get a girl that isn't a shallow piece of shit...

time?

4 years

i lost 100 pounds in 6 months and had terrible flab like you do, but its been about a year since and it does get tighter but the most bottom part still hasn't left yet

i have the same shit, but not as bad. it's been like this for a few years. it probably won't go away, and i will probably need surgery. sucks, but it is what it is. skin only has so much elasticity before it permanently deforms. if you have kids, never let them get fat -- you can lose weight, but fucked up hormones and fucked up skin will last for life.

how do you not let it bring you down?

Thought these were your balls on the thumbnail

so naturally i clicked the thread.

Your loose skin looks like Hank Hill's ass.

because fitness is a life long journey brah
it will tighten up over time, i'm in no rush :)

when i stand up you can't see the difference between tight skin and the flab, it only shows when im hunching over for pushups or something . working my core has helped it immensely and i know over time it will work out

sorry i am really high

She should have standards as well, just accept it as punishment by ever being fat.

holy fuck

I wonder what turns off women more…
Extra skin, or illiteracy?

Can I fuck your abdominal boipucci?

The extra skin, you seriously have to date down if you can't fix it somehow.

Yeah OP. Do not listen to the memes.
I have this.
You have excess subcutaneous fat- not loose skin. Pinch the back of your hand. Thats how thin your skin layers are. See the hand-skin snap back?
When you are able to pull more flab away from you like that, you are grabbing FAT. Your actual skin in only a few millimeters thick.
Your excess fat got stored all over you
>Is this actually a surprise? Really? Fuck. wow.

Everyone thinks there some kinda Olympic Adonis under all the flab, but the truth is, you have very little skeletal muscle under about 5 million layers Jello.

Keep cutting and it will go away.
Its slow as fuck, because you lose fat all over, not in specific spots. But it will go away.
Its working for me.

If you are REALLLLLLY impatient, yeah you can have some unnecessary, liposuction-shit done.
But you wont,because youre not a faggot.
>Right?

TLDR: You are skinny fat now. But so are most ex-fatties on this board.
And most of the dyels.
Whatever.
Its late.

So, basically OP keep at it? I still have stretch marks when my stomach was bowling ball, never goes away but it does fade a little bit

Yes. Work on body recomposition.
Your focus isnt "weight" loss- its "fat" loss.
See lyle mcdonald's website on.. pretty much everything.
PS. You really should be counting your calories. Or else.

Literally everyone has some form of stretch marks.
Most people get them from puberty, some people get them from rapid fat or muscle gain.

I mean, fuck im covered with scars all over; I look like a fucking zebra below the waist thanks to a growth spurt at 15.

But you get over it. They fade. And no ones gonna laugh at your future swole muscles just cause they have scars on top of them.

Stop that.

thanks brahs. we're gonna make it

well fuck… I guess I should be hitting 10's
These 9's,with no job and loose skin aint cutting it

its better to have that than being obese lad.

fill it up with muscle, it will tighten up to an extent on its own, if its still really bad just get it cut off.

I'd keep it. If you get thrown in jail you can use it to hide shit

Only cold showers, take vitamin E pills, also use vitamin E oil on the stretchmarks and flabbier bits. Drink LOTS OF WATER. Can’t say this will give you a miracle but you will definitely see dramatic improvement

>only cold showers
what does that do? i have been taking hot as fuck showers my whole life.