Phone rings

>phone rings
>it's a message
>open it
>it's not from her
>dont even read it

it's been months since the last time i saw her. how you holdin' up, brehs?

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/
therationalmale.com/2011/08/26/buffers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's tough for a while I know but she aint shit OP
Stick to weights and books.
Be a better you.

> Bitch hurt my feelings way too many times
> Want to forget her
> Still cant stop thinking of her

>Whenever my phone rings, first thought is "I hope its from her!" and then I remind myself how bad of a person she is
>Repeat this every time

I'm just trying to avoid my clingy ex until end of this month. Still not over her and she just broke up with her bf thinking I'd hookup with her over this Xmas break so I've been lifting kermitmode and jerking off constantly to keep my sex drive under control and stess levels down so I don't cave again. Gotta move on and she just knows exactly how to get me hooked again women are such shit sometimes

been almost a month since i've heard from her OP. But if she's serious about starting anew the only way this can happen is to leave it behind and start fresh. Although i have no idea what i should do at this point to not seem like a douche.

>5000x5000
>only 363 KB
what sorcery is this

>set up a date with her
>cancels it with a lame excuse
whyevenlive.jpeg

Kill yourselves /soc/trash

>being this needy
Women pick up on neediness user, an attractive man isn't needy, an unattractive man is needy. Theres over 3 billion women in this world and you're fixated on one? Thats why you're not getting laid

younger me

>phone vibrates
>moment of happiness when i think its her
>get depressed when i see its just a mste

now
>phone vibrates
>moment of fake happiness as i think my dealer is responding
>its actually my dad
>throw phone on the table

later that day
>phone vibrates
>it must be my dealer now, getting high tonight :D
>hes just texting to let me know hes out of gear

>Last person I texted that was my health worker was my parents/sis
>Haven't spoken to "her" in 3 months, due to her being a bitch
>Considering going full cocoon mode and never dealing with people again
At least my OHP is progressing nicely

Fuck her she's a stupid cunt for dumping some one about to become a god you have this its yours take it. Take no shit fitness bro do no harm. Anger is a greater ally than despair. Gutta cavat lapidem non si ved saepe cadendo..... Dude.

Thank you, user.

Narcissistic cluster b group personality
Has a small crew
Every last bfs the bad guy
Completely un empathetic.
Google flying monkey narco path friends.
Word. be aware.

>lost the girl I truly loved
>she didn't care until I was gone
^thats been fucking with me, wondering if she did care or just the attention I gave her is what she misses.
>been working out for a month straight making progress
>overstrained and stopped for a week
>ate nothing but crap that week
>back at it, first week doing good, feeling great besides that.

I saw a demon a month ago btw, idk how to feel about that besides being scared when I'm alone.

Fucked two bishes. Second bish connected even more then oneitis. So much better out there bra. Shes also 30. Find u a milf bra

Mate same boat strayan unfucking all my shit be strong not for any one else but for you and in turn be the fortress that helps others through the hard times fuck what people think be a solid man of iron your cause as well.. You got this. Semper fi. Or forward... Fight

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/

>being depressed
>not reading books about the reason of your depression
>mfw

With only one color, gif should be even smaller.

Nah fuck that shit set goals break them don't glare into a fucking abyss/abcess going over old ground fuck who are you what even is this shit go back to your cave. Negative crap.

>Nah fuck that shit set goals break them don't glare into a fucking abyss/abcess going over old ground fuck who are you what even is this shit go back to your cave. Negative crap.

Setting goals and breaking them is a good thing I agree
However sometimes a mindset is not in balance with the goal
Changing your mindset on certain type of things in life might change your goals, how you look at them and how you achieve them.
In this case women

These last words... Be the one..
The one you looked up to.
Ignore the noise.
Stop for nothing.
Center your self.
And progress.
Godspeed.

Women are a cursory or tertiary objective build yourself financially physically emotionally..... Dude scarface

She hasn't read anything I've sent her in a week for no reason; she has a paper due today that she's been stressed about - hope that she pls responds and ignores the fact that I thought she was ignoring me maliciously.

If she still doesn't respond in the next few days tho I'm going full cocoon until I can slay better girls

If you've read some of the things the author writes in the link ive given.
You'll see that he agrees with you to some degree

He even wrote a part about objectifing the other sex from a perspective of both
therationalmale.com/2011/08/26/buffers/

By objectifing the other sex you only show that you've recieved a lot of rejection and you hve no idea how to deal with it
Getting rejection from a object is easier then from a living person

It almost seems that you are not interested in sexual interest from the opposite sex

>supposed to get lunch together
>ask her where she is
>still asleep
that was the last time she agreed to hang out with me

>meet girl with that whole mysterious "bad" vibe going on but also looks kinda sweet and kind
>same taste in music and memes and etc
>accidentally be almost 10 years older than her
>she thinks its me that would be put off by her age (are you kidding its been years since ive had FRESH tight poosy)
>ends up being talking on facebook every day for about a month now
>20 minutes ago reply to her with a meme because we are both too busy to talk but still want to get that warm fuzzy feeling of getting a notification from the other
>she asks me can I stop it
>I ask "stop what?"
>she doesn't know. she's just tired
>know from experience what "just tired" means
>confused
>hurt
>tell her ok then
>no reply back
>it's been about 30 minutes
>greentexting this won't save me
>wife comes home soon and i've got to delete the messages so I won't know when she's read it
>feel bad about wife
>but i've felt no excitement for 2 years because she turned kinda ugly
>thinking about changing my name and running away from my life and starting fresh
>what if i do that but the girl replies and wants to come with me but I missed my chance?
>LEGIT can't think of reasons to keep going with this life
>2 months pay worth of credit card debt
>struggling to meet the increasing minimum payments
>the debt is all my wifes fault
>cutting STILL because too poor to bulk or even maintain
>decreased all lifts by 10lbs recently because no energy
>also decreased sets and frequency
>lost all reason to be me and just wish I was someone else
>have shoe lifts with an air bubble but the bubble burst on one of them somehow and can't afford new ones so I've also lost 1.5 inch
>will the suffering end on it's own or do I have to do it

whatever

That feel when you're unsure on how to proceed.

>Be fit Israeli Jew
>Do Krav Maga w/fit Saudi Muslim
>Family forces her to return home
>Team name was "peace talks"

I am aware I will never see her again. Proof fitness can bring even the most opposing cultures together.

I still keep the stuff she left me.

>MFW I go to where we met and drink organic juice sometimes 4 that feels

Duuuuude. Be very, very careful with what you do next. If you keep this weird thing you have with the 20yr old (or w/e she is), think what your life will look like in a few months time - will you have slept with her? Will your wife find out? Will you realise that music taste and memes are less important than a marriage? Are you ready to deal with the consequences of this?

Figure out what you want. Truly, not just in a 'muh excitement' kinda way. Then quit pussyfooting around and sort your life out

there was a couple videos on her snapchat story earlier tonight of her dancing around like a slut, like in a short tight dress rubbing her body and showing her ass, and I never even got to fuck her.

feels bad man, feels bad

at least I'm getting drunk this weekend

You think your money troubles are bad now? Wait until your wife divorces you due to infidelity.

Don't ruin your entire life because of a 45 minute fuck. Its not worth it.

bump

>be me
>have no friends
>finally meet pretty girl i could call a friend without doubt
>be best friends for like maybe 1-2 years
>secretly have major feelings for her
>never told her cause i thought it would ruin the one friendship i had
>slowly we don't talk anymore
>she cares lesser as time goes on
>she gets bf
>feel like shit
>she moves overseas to study
>has half-assed conversations with me maybe twice a year
>been exactly two years now
>the thought of my existence probably crosses her mind probably never
>still think about her everyday

>tfw left many of belongings at her house when she broke up with me
>every few weeks I say "hey I forgot (this)" just so I can see her again
>tonight I get the last of my things

I miss her so much.

>getting this done to you
>not replying with physical violence
Do it faggot

>phone rings
>wake up

stop that

Like I said, tonight she brings the last of my things.

You don't understand how much I loved her and what we had. She broke up with me because I'm pretty sure she's clinically depressed. I don't think she actually wanted to break up with me.

Whatever. I'll never see her again after 630 tonight.

kill yourself

>in good relationships with my ex
>her husband is angry at her for communicating with me, he reads our messages and asks her about me all the time
>she tells me even though she likes me it causes her troubles, family comes first and shit
>tells me we have to stop messaging each other

It's been a week and holy shit I'm triggered, some insecure faggot is cucking me.
I dunno what to do though and that makes me even angrier.

Sorry to say it. But when girls do that. They are ignoring you. Doesn't mean maliciously, but they are ignoring you on purpose. Don't trick yourself into believing she's not on her phone every 10 minutes. No matter how good of a studier or whatever you've convinced yourself she's doing. Just remember that if and when she starts giving you attention again out of convenience.

god you are one pathetic cuck

When a girl says "causing her toruble and family comes first," It means she's moving on to new dick and knows she can drag you around with just one little text message.

Hell I bet in 2 months out of the blue she can text and you'll be all over it like a bitch in heat

sorry to hear that, Jason

Yeah I know man.

I've not convinced myself anything I just know she was legit freaking out over a deadline. Deadlines today anyway, if she doesn't respond soon then I'm done - willing to walk away she's just a girl nomsaiyan.

thanks tho user

Are you some kind of millionare Chad with infinite charisma?Do you live in some sort of movie??Are you the main character in a japanese visual novel???
If you answered NO to any of the above questions then you should never expect the one girl you like to just fall into your lap.

You hurt my feelings man, Im going through same. We are going to get through it bro.

>>the debt is all my wifes fault
What kind of faggot are you?

Just leave her to live her life. She has other man to please now. You are history.
Find yourself a new toy faggot.

This. Its hurts, but its true.

We broke up like 7 years ago and we both have families and kids by now, I'm not chasing a pussy here.

What makes me mad is that I'm getting denied a communication with someone I like because of shitty "ex" stigma and that guy's insecurity.

>have not touched a girl in 3 months

life is beautiful my man
you never know when another girl will come
it could be next year
but it could be tomorrow

going for archwizard achievement?

Does you wife or gf knows you are in contact with your ex? The thing you are doing know it seems to me like you aren't emotionally over her and it could be counted as cheating. Emotional cheating I'd say.

So youre cucked by both the husband and HIS wife lol. It must suck to be cucked by someone elses wife. You should try a rope, it might help.

>could
>could
>could
fuck that

You're a faggot and deserve everything that's coming to you

TALK TO YOUR WIFE ABOUT HER NOT BEING AS ATTRACTIVE WHEN YOU MET HER + TALK TO HER ABOUT YOU NOT FEELING EXCITEMENT FOR 2 YEARS + TALK TO HER ABOUT ABOUT THE DEBT

You're in a fking marriage for christ sake
Remember communication is the key

Holy shit I'm in the exact same situation

My wife knows, she's not a big fan of my ex, but she trusts me and I don't have any intention to betray her trust.
I'm emotionally over her being my romantic interest, that's just silly at this point and I'm not a oneitis retard.
I do enjoy her company though and I really don't want to lose it.

Thanks bro, already doing my cardio by jumping a rope, enjoying it way more than running.

>Had 13 fucking years to become more than an acquantence.
>Never did it.
>Pretty sure I did things that made me a psuedo-'that kid' to her.
>Over-impressionable 5 year old mind likely fucked me up in the long term, since I haven't been able feel that way about any other girl.
>Not had a single day where I don't think about her at least once.
>She probably doesn't remember my last name, or even how my first name is spelt.
Nearly two years since last seeing her in person. The self-imposed burden of regret is weighing down harder than I thought.

>she's a lesbian

JUST

Yeah user, it's not that you are undesirable or anything.

Dude this is like the most extreme case of oneitis I even saw.
Do you bang sloots, lift hard, work towards your education/career?

No, yes, and yes.

On the bright side, at least it's not over a 2D anime girl. Or pony.

>last message received: Dec 27

At least she posted a "happy birthday" on my facebook wall r-right?