We're all going to make it brahs, don't ever forget that

We're all going to make it brahs, don't ever forget that

Well thats just not true. Some guys are ugly no matter how fit they become, its just luck of the draw. I think its pretty fucked up of you to give them motivation now for the cost of disappointment later.

user's view on making it

Yes, some guys (and girls) will always be ugly.

But, why should that prevent you from becoming the best you *can* be, and become happy with your achievements therein?

Zyzz was a "10" and hooked up with lots of "10's" and lower.

Date at your mate level, brah. Find someone you can be happy with, and don't try to date above your "level" (and mind you, you deserve nothing).

Im sure that would work 10 years ago but today when women have an abundance of men on their cock carousel giving them attention they get picky and it inflates their self worth so they won't accept guys who are at their level

>he thinks average women settle for average men
>implying they don't get fucked by chads until their thirties when they try to get beta bux

>This will never be you

Think of it like this, through the internet women have so many men trying to fuck them. It would be the same as you, lets say you're a 5/10 and you get a ton of attention from and therefore fuck a lot of 8-10's, would you fuck a girl who is also a 5? No because you think shes beneath you

Zyzz was a closet homosexual. There are women out there that tried hooking up with him and he couldn't even get it up. A true inferior fag.

Wtf Zyzz smoked ciggies?

F
Probably as much as he ate McDonald's ie just for shits and giggles

He weighed 220lbs iirc so a couple aren't gonna shed any years off his already mortal life

>virgins ITT think hooking up means making it
>virgins ITT worship sex like a false god

Veeky Forums is pathetic sometimes.

Aziz Ansari more like Oh Zyzz I'm Sorry am I right?

Is this his real grave?

Lol can't get more Aussie shit skin than that

>tfw she keeps making excuses to not hang with you
>get drunk last night and straight up ask if youll see her before winter break
>no reply

Id agree but u using a cartoon face lil goofy nigga

>literally

ONE DAY I MAY

It's better to know and move on than keep wondering and hoping user.

Gumball is god-tier tho

>on this thread

I think my gf fucked Zyzz because that little dogger there is my dogger now after I moved in with my gf and that is 100% my dogger right there...

I couldn't be more proud

Then you are not a 5 but an 8 m8.

is Zyzz natty?

Even ME?

>Zyzz was a "10"
not really, he needed roids and jaw surgery
>and hooked up with lots of "10's" and lower.
lmao, no. zyzz never hooked up with any girl over a 7 and I dare zyzz fanboys to prove me wrong

RIP in protein Azz, may Zyzz live on for eternity.

>Downvotes

Don't have many pics on my phone but here he is

2-2017 will be our year, r-right guys?

>and I dare zyzz fanboys to prove me wrong

That's because any girl I post, no matter how hot, you'll say they're not over 7.

>he needed roids and jaw surgery
He need to be white. You can't be higher than a 7 if your DNA is shit.

Lmao im a virgin and even ik you're fucking pathetic holy shit. Blaming it on luck im crying kill yourself

> tfw you will never fuck the same hole zyzz fucked
;_; why even libe

>jaw surgery
So this is what jelly jawlets tell themselves.

>zyzz never hooked up with any girl over a 7
Did you follow him around 24/7 that you know every girl he hooked up with or what you fucking weirdo?

>zyzz now looks tiny to me

what have you done to me Veeky Forums?

This was literally me yesterday, except "she" is a client that won't pay me the fucker.

I wonder if he went to his grave knowing his goofy mascara and emo hairstyle were going to be immortalized in stone.

Some dogs look alike.

Making it =\= fucking whores

It's about achieving your goals and at least for me fucking girls is really at the bottom of things I want to do the most.

Obviously, but you would be able to recognize your own dog. He's been my dog for several years now.

Is BMI accurate? I'm a fatshit losing weight and I want to know what my ideal weight should be before I hit 10% body weight and start bulking.
>5'8" manlet
>75kg

I think the BMI's an accurate guide, because it's old and so has heights/weights of people from an era where there wasn't a McDonalds on every street corner. I also like it because femenists don't.

>body fat*

He was taking steroids and died of heart failure

omg my exact dog wtffffffffff

do people really not get that dogs look the same

yet Veeky Forums still looks up to this autist for some reason.

lmao look at that fucking living room, a futon? for real? Did he have a fucking job or what?

Ugly little fucker.

CHECK EM!!! i talked to zyzz today, we're all gonna make it brahs!

My heart...

He banged drunk sluts at bars and raves who will fuck anything, like an true alpha male

Back to /pol/

Yep all you gotta do is get plastic surgery and live off daddy's money and you can also make it.