Looks like I won't be getting a gf in 2016. What about you Veeky Forums? How are you holding up?

Looks like I won't be getting a gf in 2016. What about you Veeky Forums? How are you holding up?

Went on a couple of dates this year and banged a few sloots. Could've been worse.

Turned 29 in November.

Still never had a GF and I'm still a KV.

Although I did send a video snap-chat of my body and erect penis to a woman I use to go to university with and she said she was impressed and got really horny seeing it. But she lives in another state now, so nothing will probably come of that.

Oh well, at least a cute petite woman got horny over my body and veiny erect dick, at least that's positive.

Had a gf for 5 years including all through college. Didn't have one during all of 2016 but I'm still alright with that. Starting to get a bit antsy about it, though.

I gave up a long time ago breh

you will too eventually

>tfw no gf

dunno how things will work out

>Fancy a girl
>Date her for a period of time
>She goes back to an ex-bf of hers
>Time passes
>We start texting again
>She breaks up with said ex
How long should i wait to hit it again?

looks like I will be getting a psychiatrist, so thats something

Is it weird that I'm 20 (21 in a month) and being a kissless virgin doesn't really bother me? (IE isn't on the forefront of my mind every day)

LOW

yet here you are on a Saudi Arabian camel saddle rating review board talking about it

>2016 was supposed to be year of the gf
>only 15.5 days left

I assumed we were sharing our different points of view

My bad breh

My date just cancelled on me senpai ;_; it was supposed to be the second date

I already made the food and bought wine

Looks like its all for one tonight

hooked up with an 18 year old last night, they were sad becasue they failed their university entrance exams, and looking for some sex to help forget. I'm 26 btw

never put all your eggs in one basket

I'm nearly 30 and still never had a GF, or ever any kind of intimate relationship with a woman, ever. Not ever even come close.

I have a sister who is super outgoing, normie, traveled everywhere, has tons of friends, had bfs throughout her whole life, is now married, works as a teacher at a private school, overall very successful normie.

So why wont she help me? Shes never ever even given me 1 bit of advice or help in regards to women, nothing. Not even a word. I basically don't even exist to her. The only time she contacts me is when she wants me to put in some $$ to buy a group-gift for parents, other than that there's nothing. Why wont my sister help me brahs?

th-thanks for future reference

maybe stop treating other people as """normies"""

>got gf about a month ago
>was really into me, i never would have approached her because of shyness
>things going great, but can't see her much because of her controlling parents
>last week she tells me things aren't working right now because we can't ever see each other outside of uni
>haven't spoken to her since

it's rough brehs. the way she was talking made it sound like it's temporary, until her family situation improves (could be next month) but I'm treating it like it's permanent.

am just going to move on with my life and learn from my mistakes, and if she comes back, great. otherwise i'll find someone else. am only 18 of course so I have a ton of options..

youve gotta help yourself man.
I dont wanna be harsh but regardless of her being your sister youre all alone.
its nothing but trial and error, download mark mansons models, the book of pook, no more mr nice guy and similar stuff. red pill mostly sounds neckbeard as fuck but there is a lot of truth on there so I guess you could check that out as well. only you can help yourself, set goals and dont be afraid to fail

I'm not treating other people as """normies""". I just used that word because people here use that lingo to describe functioning members of society.

I'm just questioning why my sister doesn't even give a shit about it. She knows im a KV and just never even mentions it or asks how im going or if i need some tips or advice on women. Nothing. Isn't this what having a sister is for?

I ask my mum but my mum still thinks its the 1950s and her advice doesn't work anymore.

Probably because, in her mind, you don't need her to hold your hand through life? She sounds motivated and on top of things. You whine that she doesn't help you, and act like it's your main problem. Have you asked for her help?

no worries, I know that feeling all too well and its normal in this age where everyone is connected one touch away. girls are pretty flakey if I wrote it right, just get used to it. once you get to a high enough level you will see that you have the opportunity to be flakey as well after having multiple options to choose from, but acting on that will depend on your respect towards other people.
dont let it depress you, were here for you

Guys halp

Do i send her a christmas card or is that considered gay?

you dont see that girl as gf material in the first place since you were her second choice and backup plan.
but yeah just ask her out for coffee or something

more food is more gains
just don't drink the fucking wine

>Asking advice from women
Really? Don't you have a Chad cousin or something?

Alright

All my cousins are 5-10 years younger, and all pasty skele's who play video games 24/7 and also haven't ever had gf's.

It seems all the males 18-30 in my family are all betas, and all the females 18-30 are all successful normies having tons of sex and success in life. Funny that.

again the word """normies""" fuck off with that

You're on Veeky Forums, fuck off to facebook if it really triggers you to hear that word, cunt.

Here's a funny story from yesterday. So this girl I dated turned into a lesbian afterwards and moved in with some bulldyke. So yesterday I'm hanging out with my buddy and his girlfriend and they're telling me that she broke up with the manwoman and now lives with two other girls that are really hot. Then my buddy's gf tells me he was talking about getting a guy involved, and that I was her preferred candidate.

So there's a haram of bisexual girls that have hand chosen me to be their house boy.

It's like you think you've made it, but then you find out that you can always make it even more. What a beautiful day. Things are going my way.

>the year of the gf
Every year since 2004, and still nogf.
Its almost as if I am doing something wrong.
For example not doing anything.

i've no interest, lovers just hurt in the long run.

Had a date yesterday and she managed to drink me under the table despite weighing quite a bit less than me (~55kg vs 85kg).

What the fuck?

yeah honestly breh after my first breakup i've been considering just pushing away committed relationships until i'm like 24 or 25.

until then it'd be just smashing sloots.

>haven't kissed a girl since last year
>didn't have a single date or chill with a girl once this year
>hung out with one friend once this year
>had 3 girls all over me but I went aspie fast as fuck and got clingy and they found someone alpha
>currently blasting 250 tren ace a day to cope with the feels

>tfw I started working out and sex drive exploded.
>now life filled with shitty dates and random sloots
>still unfullfulfilled
>orgasmo takes hours because lack of emotion connection

I mean jesus some of these women want nothing more from life other than alcohol and hoeing.

Banging rando hotties just gets fucking boring after a while. Everyone just

>extreme pain in lower back
>extreme nausea and also some diarrhea
>scared as fuck
>thinking it's acute renal failure
>oh fuck oh fuck I'm gonna die
>literally in tears call my mom up at 4am to take me to the hospital since there is no way I'm going to be driving
>basically crawl into the er
>tears streaming down my face
>get a room finally
> nurse after nurse walks in
>3 out of 4 are cute
>doctor walks in with his cute trainee
>put on a brave face for the ladies
>try and banter
>mom out of no where"stop trying to act tough, you were crying all the way here"

Not like I had a chance anyway but thanks a lot mom.

never take relationship advice from women

>had 3 girls all over me but I went aspie fast as fuck and got clingy and they found someone alpha

fuck man this sounds like me. had one girl all over me and i felt like i got very clingy. haven't talked to her in almost a week (i decided to go no contact).

now granted she's having family troubles that limited our interactions, but I can't help but feel like I scared her off for good by getting too attached. when we last spoke she made it clear that her family situation conflicted with our relationship and that it just wasn't working out, but she kept talking like she'll come back.

I mean I was barely going out before 2016, I still don't have a gf, but I did meet all my other goals and go out more regularly now.

Don't have many regrets, I promised myself I'd ask out my oneitus who I barely spoke to before 2016 ended up getting friendzoned basically, but at least I have a few qt friends now for next year.

I'm just going to fuck random people for now, I don't think I'll get a gf next year either, not any girl that I like anyway.

Y-yeah I'm holding up ok, christmass is a lonely as fuck time for though, at least I have decent NYE plans.

>"stop trying to act tough, you were crying all the way here"

No, people make way too big a deal out of virginity. No one actually cares.

Noice. Where did you meet her?

thats where im at, 28, single but slept with a few women this year, being fit helps, but most have been over 40.

Girls just assume that men don't need help or advice in general. You exist to help them not the other way around.

Have you actually tried asking her for advice or to set you up with her friends?

Your mum is based, what was wrong with you?

I realise this, but I feel like I'm too far behind on the social media game to capitalize on it.

I have a decent amount of irl friends who all want me to get on Instagram and all that shit, but the problem is I wouldn't know what to do with a profile.

I do a lot of interesting things in my life...I just don't take pictures of it. I'm pretty attractive and sociable right now, but I still feel like I would manage to embarrass myself because I don't know the game.

Mirin user.

Gentlemen, I want to attempt the impossible.

How do I contact a girl I lurk on tumblr and facebook with the goal of her becoming my gf?

2017 will be our year, breh

I'm advancing on a girl really fast, I'm 85% sure she's into me too.
2017 will be the year of the gf

I don't want a gf at this point. They've started to disgust me and the idea of being a slut myself is not only disgusting, but scary.

Don't want STDs.

The real reason I'd want a gf is someone who can help pay the bills and better my life with. Both pitching in for a house, car, and other house shit. But they're all used up cumrags now or have kids themselves.

Me and my bro (no homo) have decided to live together after college and get our dream home. No stupid cunts allowed. We might tagteam some hoes wearing skirts at a con soon but we gotta be careful.

do you know her IRL? ever see her?

I understand your frustration but what you're doing is really fucking gay.

There's a woman out there for you, don't give up and do that gay shit.

>I want to die a lonely virgin
>I don't want children

I talk to more girls than ever lately. not even in a trying to gf them kind of way but as friends. sure some i like a lot more than others but i think 2017 will surely be the year of gf for me

I made out with a girl with a bubble butt and braces on thanksgiving and we cuddled afterwards.
First time I kissed a girl in probably a year it gave me a reason not to end it all yet.

>Lots of girls talk to you as a friend
This means they think you're gay user

sounds sick tho I wanna live with my bros (nohomo)

I have my first date in an hour, any tips or social cues that I should know? We're going for dinner at a restaurant

i meant ill randomly start talking to girls i dont know in a friendly way not a im gonna fuck you tonight way

pls don't bully

one was putting stickers over my nipples last week

/thread
10/10 post
If only everyone on fit accepted this

im getting too sexy to not have a gf soon. the looks are there, the personality is buried but its there. just gotta stop being depressed enough so that i actualy have a shred of confidence.

>No one actually cares
they do, man. if you are ever stupid enough to tell a girl you are a virgin, you're going to have a hard time to get her to see you sexually.

girls want what other girls want. if literally no girl on the planet has wanted you enough to fuck you, they think you must be some kind of loser.

No but she lives in my city.

Nah I've gone through love a few times already. I'm not interested in it anymore. It's not worth the effort, and most the good girls are taken.

I've had sex, and no I don't want children. Maybe if I could guarantee it'd be a boy and have the perfect girlfriend with good genes like mine.

if you'd gone through the right kind of love, you'd want more. a gf isn't just for sex and cuddles to me, a gf is supposed to prop you up in all areas of your life and you need to have the same effect on her, too. she should be a source of strength to you, in my opinion.

btw, if you live in america, i sympathize with you. i lived there for 8 months and never have i encountered such a trash-tier female populace.

Always keep eye contact when you talk to her, look DIRECTLY into her eyes when you are both talking and listening, but don't linger your eyes on her outside of talking, you'll seem creepy.
Keep your chin up and your shoulders back and don't slouch. Make sure you keep your table manners. Good manners aren't attractive or unattractive, but bad manners are a huge turnoff for women.
Don't make any sex jokes unless you're being playfully flirty, but saying stupid shit like "These mashed potatoes look like a vagina" will get you no second date. Of course you probably won't do that anyways, but I've seen it happen.
Make sure you're properly groomed, dressed nicely, and your body language screams confidence. You can appear 1000x more confident than you really are if you just make good eye contact, keep your chin up, shoulders back, and stand tall.

Remember, if you don't make a good first impression, there will be no second impression. Give it your all and don't worry too much, if you think about things too much, she may notice, and then you'll fuck the whole thing up. Keep in mind, you will NEVER get a gf if you don't take risks.

And lastly, if you stay genuine, it's likely she'll just see why she decided to come with you in the first place. Don't try to fake your personality, just make it proper and don't treat her like you would your bros.

If you're still having trouble feeling confident, just listen to some nice feel good music before leaving, look at yourself in your nice clothes and well groomed self, and think "I'm gonna fucking make it brehs"

Godspeed user, you got this.

>manners
dunno what kind of women you've been dating but i had a gf once who told me she got wet watching me eat cause i eat like a hungry hungry hippo. a lot of women want a man, not a ponce

This only works if you are fit. Fatties need not apply

>you'd want more
Sure, if I could find a girl like I did before. But they simply aren't available or I find them all vapid now. The girls I met in a bit of a unique situation, and at the time they weren't in my state.
I not only live in America, I live in California.

It's just dangerous when your partner is not seeing you in the same light. My ex cheated on me after my best buddy died and when I needed her the most, so just be careful who you allow yourself to really care about

But just because that user is a virgin doesn't mean girls don't want him. For all we know a few girls might be crushing on him right now, but it just didn't happen for various reasons.

Do you think I meant eat nothing? Manners means pull her chair out for her, hold the door, keep your elbows off the table, say bless you if she sneezes, cough into your arm (away from the table too), etc

Use basic good manners.

Also you can always just lie about your virginity.

i just don't think thats essential. then again, i'm not the type of guy who goes on dinner dates, so ignore me.

Maybe not, I have a girl who was 100% into me, her friends confirmed it, the problem I just don't have any experience with dating or relationships and fucked it up anyway.

absolutely.

there's inherently nothing wrong with being a virgin, just like there's inherently nothing wrong with being a fag. but these two things affect how others perceive you, and perception can have a massive impact on the way you are treated by everyone.

of course, he could tell this girl that he's not a virgin and there'd be no harm done, but unless you are 100% sure she'd be ok with it (ie she's a virgin too or something) then i wouldn't suggest ever saying that. it would be like revealing an interest in larping and anime. its likely to do nothing but get the girl to perceive you all wrong

>you will NEVER get a gf if you don't take risks.
Fuck.

...surely if I get hot enough a girl will just ask me out though?

yeah this was me. though I don't think i ruined it entirely (i have a feeling that she'll try to come back soon) I'm just going to try and learn from my mistakes and move on.

I'd probably still be interested if she does want me back, but you can't make that the sole focus of your life.

it's rough but there's nothing else you can do.

Any girl who asks you out won't stay long
Girls don't like taking action, they like a man who takes action and risk
If you do neither of these, you won't have a very good time getting and keeping a gf.

A lack of action is why women leave men for other men.

Feeling bad. Think I fucked up my lower back again. Uncomfortable to sit down, and do anything that involves a sit-up motion. I feel it when I do lat pulldowns and deadlifts as well. Lower left, towards hip area. How fucked am I Dr. Fit?

Idk that routine went to shit when I had a similar situation.

She wasn't interested in me again until she had a new bf. I think k other user is right, she's shit and you can do whatever you want, just don't get attached.

Went single in December 2015. Got to fuck 5 chicks off of tinder in Jan-Feb. Dated a couple of girls in the summer and turn one into a gf in spring. Going pretty good!

>Pull the chair, open the door, elbows off the table

Should he order her dinner for her and eat the salad with the salad fork too? Bro. Fedora tier advice. Treat her like she's one of your friends and act like not a robot infront of her.

>First year of college
>Girl from high school starts texting me
>Eventually start dating
>Fuck like rabbits during the 3-4 days she visits me
>Lost my virginity to her
>Fell in love too fucking hard but she said she loved me too [spoiler] she didn't [/spoiler]
>She starts becoming more and more distant which pulls me back into my feeling of loneliness and depression
>Eventually breaks up with me over text
>Said I was too sad and that she couldn't fall in love so quickly after her last relationship
>Tried talking to her a couple times but she seems to want me out of her life completely

I know it's not healthy to think hat she was perfect but I can't help but think she was. She was the first girl I ever thought, "This is gonna be the girl I marry." I just don't know how to connect with someone else when I had given so much of myself to her.

In the meantime I'm trying to distract myself with gainz and protein shakes.

We're all gonna make it brehs.

Whatever i want? Should i try to pursue right now or let her take the time she might need to get over the ex?

>Fedora tier advice
Please tell me how opening the door and pulling out a chair for her is bad.
You can have a genuine personality while having good manners. Like I said, good manners isn't necessarily attractive but 9 times out of 10 bad manners are unattractive.
Be chill, don't be a dick, but don't be "le nice guy". Be assertive, take charge, control the situation. That includes having the most basic of manners.

Yeah I don't think I ruined it either, I just gave up too soon mostly because I though she was rejecting when I tried to ask her out people later read the messages and told me I was full of shit and she kept trying to talk to me afterwards, but at that point I just didn't know how to steer it. I had coffee with her and her friend several times, but no actual date other than hanging out with her at parties and on campus etc.

See got a bf a few weeks later though (and made sure I knew it), but she broke it off again.

I don't know, I know I should move on, but I really like her. I just don't know (in a very literal sense) how to ask her out at this point.

It's seriously easier for me to ask out a random girl on the street.

Thanks breh, good advice. The thing that's bothering me the most is what do I do when I see her? Firstly, do I go inside and wait seated at the table for her to come or meet her at the entrance to the restaurant? Also, do I hug, or just say hey when I see her?

fuck man, this hits too close to home.

our breakup was actually kinda mutual, but I still feel like I fucked things up.

I've been getting over it (been about a week), done a lot of self-reflection. The more I think of it the more I question if she was right for me. But I'd be lying to myself if I said that I wouldn't take her back if she comes back.

since then I've been making more gains than ever.

I would advise you to go no contact, because it's clear that she's already initiated that. If you keep begging for her to come back you're just gonna look weak in her eyes.

focus on the gains. if she wants you back, she will come back. if not, you're gonna get big and find someone even better.

you're gonna fucking make it brah.

KEK

>A lack of action is why women leave men for other men.

Fucking this. I keep having to relearn this same lesson.

I have a lot of casual sex, but I (mostly) dont do it for the sexual release. I do it for the short time afterwards where we cuddle and I get to feel safe and secure in another's arms. I feel like an imposter around my friends, and I have poor familial relations.

I basically prostitute out my body for this brief emotional intimacy. I dont know if its necessarily a 'bad thing', but I certainly feel guilty about it.

I just get so lonely.....

I would wait for her, ideally you would be picking her up and taking her, but if you both arrive in different vehicles you should probably wait at the entrance.

Whether or not to hug really depends on context. There's no universal answer to that.

>be 20
>Potential gf just turned 18
>Age of consent is 17
>Fucked around for most of 2016

I think I'm starting to fall for this girl, and we talk on the phone here/there. I told her how I felt and she said the feels was mutual. But I want to date her when she finshed high-school.
Is 2017 the year for qt gf?