What does success in fitness look like

Everyone here talks about "making it", but what exactly are the terms of success?

Girls just smiling at you?

Getting FFM 3some?

Making a living based on how your body looks like an IFBB Pro?

What are your terms and conditions for life goals success from fitness, building muscle, aesthetics or strength?

Being happy.

"Making it" is being able to look at yourself in the mirror and be TRULY proud of yourself.

"Making it" is being able to go to bed at night without getting any thoughts of sadness and hopelessness

"Making it" is being able to feel REAL confidence everyday in every situation you face.

"Making it" is never feeling the need to open Veeky Forums ever again.

But what specifically related to fitness would then make you happy?

I'll go for being hot enough to get the regular 3somes.

Because the media told you that thats what you should be striving for? Pretty pathetic "goal" mate.

>Everyone here talks about "making it", but what exactly are the terms of success?
Getting MMM 3some

my dreams of making it died ages ago now i just lift because it takes away from the crippling depression and blackness for an hour or two each night

Not bad man, gotta be fit studd if u wanna fuck studds...

Well kinda. I want a passable trap so I can squeeze her balls also hard she cries.

Becoming 5%

I agree on all points except the last one. I truly enjoy Veeky Forums for what it is and the community that has been built here. It's a special board culture that doesn't really exist anywhere else, and it sort of acts as a bridge for everyone to get a dose of comradery by shitposting and laughing/hating and communicating with other people taking part in the same hobby as you, same as /n/, same as /v/, same as /k/, and so on. Veeky Forums doesn't have to be some shitty meme to symbolize the worst parts of the internet, just accept it for its unique culture and enjoy it for what it is.

having a great physique is one of the facets of my "dream life". another facet for example is having a lot of money.

I just wanna fuck a female bodybuilder who still looks female in the face, on the regular. I heard their sex drives are off the chart.

Thanks for the rational words. peace brother, may odin give you gains.

>15 planche push ups
>5 one arm chin ups
>1.5x bodyweight OHP
>2x bodyweight deadlift
>Falling asleep with my face in my wife's ass

Tfw making it

i had a MMM 3some, idk if that counts.

You can be as happy with yourself as you want but the following seem to hold true if you have TRULY or are CLOSE to MAKING IT

>THAT GIRL STACY in the gym is looking at you while you're focused on the workout at hand enough to not drool over her.
>>Don't get egotistical about it, not all of them will and you shouldn't care because it's not that big of a deal right?
>Women touch you, approach you, flirt with you, genuine interest that you don't have to constantly initiate
>People seem to be more respectful, which is kind of sad looking at the way society lays itself out to "help one another"
>>Doesn't hold grudges to when you were down and out they just wanted to say something about you, or incorporate you as part of their standing. Now they have nothing to say..."oh I don't actually know user"
>>People will also go out of their way to short stick you since you "have all the advantages" regardless of how sore you are or how hard you've worked and if you started in their position
>You will be passively challenged a lot more but no one will directly challenge you, it's more of a comparison or general "check" to see if you're for real (pay these no mind, continue forward as yourself)
>Unfallable confidence, you don't need to prove yourself and can be a complete dweeb and make an ass out of yourself if necessary. It doesn't really matter and you'll know when you've actually embarassed yourself and when it was in good fun or literally nothing wrong with it tier
>You do what you want when you want and it works out, sometimes you'll take steps backwards but someone who made it or will again can always fuck up
>Genuine disregard for most things and accomodate others as necessary without destroying ones self, does what he wants but with the morality of not harming others or intervening for ones own gain (unless necessary or that fucker is going to fuck you over)

/fit help me, 3 months of working out has yielded nothing for me, am I doing something wrong? I eat 3000 calories a day and im still a stick. (Pic related)

underage lanklet pls go

Become greater than who I was before, and striving for this goal everyday

4x bw deadlift
3x bw squat
2x bw bench

Eat more. Eat until you feel like you're going to puke, every day. You want to feel full 24/7. I was in your exact position, did the above, and put on 35lbs in 8 months.

Being able to properly pilot an armored exoskeleton

"Morning user! Someone told me you wanted to get big!"

ehhh /pol/'s been leaking over into Veeky Forums for the past year or two