If "you gotta eat big to get big" means eating a lot of calories, why don't you just eat sweets?

if "you gotta eat big to get big" means eating a lot of calories, why don't you just eat sweets?

No

Sweets have no macros

Gotta also meet that protein requirement

>carbohydrate isn't a macro

this is the current state of /fit

> sweets have no macros
> insulin peak will get you fatter faster, that's why you eat carbs with low GI (to oats, whole rice etc)

>Simple sugars are macros

This is the current state of shitposting

5 scoups in the morning should be enough desu

if I have no time to eat I actually will if I have to fill up my calories and have already hit my macros.

1/10, apply yourself

IF you've already hit your protein macros for the day, but not your total calories, and you're already too full to eat more food, then sure, eating candy would probably be okay.

because you'll feel like shit

Isn't that a bit too much?

I really really like this gif can I save it please? :^)

Its all yours my friend

1 - You'd feel like shit 24/7
2 - sweets don't taste good compared to food

Why eat simple sugars that have no nutritional value when you can gorge on more calorie dense, fatty foods like nuts, avocados, fatty fish, dried fruit, whole grains.

Because I don't want to die at 40 and I'd rather fulfill my nutritional needs to lead a healthy lifestyle.

Also, sugar is addictive. I'm not the kind of loser who suffers from addictions.

See you on Veeky Forums tomorrow!

Hey man, if you wanna consider yourself a loser for posting here, that's fine. Don't go grouping the rest of us with you, though.

Eat muscle=gain muscle

IIFYM is what you're basically describing

no

>im not an addict
>/fitizen/
>gym is life

gnarly keks brah

Why don't you try it and report back?