ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18469248
bmj.com/content/328/7453/1420?variant=full-text
press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/jc.2011-3492
cmaj.ca/content/166/2/213.short
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what caused em?

Don't know yet hasn't passed.

I'm in the worst pain I have ever felt though. can't focus on shit

go vegan and eat healthy and they will go away. Its 100% nutrition. drink much water aswell. Have a friend that cured it that way.

I'm almost 70% sure it's from not paying attention to what was in my sups though. I'm an idiot homie

Being this stupid. Retard.

You don't need to go vegan. There's nothing he can do now besides passing them, prevention is all about diet though. Lower calcium intake and/or up water intake.

he said he wanted to get rid of kidney stones, not die from malnutrition

Can't you go to a doctor and get them ultrasounded into tiny pieces so they're easier to pass?

My dad was a diet pepsi addict and only quit that after his 7th kidney stone. He then switched to Dunkin Donuts iced tea with artificial sweetener. Three later he finally started drinking unsweetened tea. Moral of the story: artificial sweeteners fuck your kidneys once you get up past your mid 40s.

Keks were had

vegan powerlifter

actually ironically drinking tea and lots of spinach is likely to cause you kidney stones.

drink a fuckload of fiuggi water or at least once a month buy a 6x case and drink that shit down.

Known to break kidney stones old wives tale yadda yadda hi amount of dissolved bicarbonate if I'm not mistaken

dont listen to this faggot, brain dmg is strong. dont lower calcium, but up water intake.
autism, have fun ignorant retards

> mfw people talking like kidney stones a fucking epidemic.

yo this is real serious shit we're discussing here

why dont you perm virgs get angrier about fucking kidney stones.

jesus

don't worry WHO we got the best minds at 4 chan figuring out how to ELIMINATE kidney stones.

This. Dietary calcium has nothing to do with kidney stones. Too much dietary citric acid tho..

on steroids*

Source please.Yes, spinach has the highest oxalic content of any food. Oxalic acid is a common cause of kidney.

>Spinach is high in oxalate, a compound which is also found in high amounts in beets, chocolate, nuts, tea, wheat bran, soy and strawberries. In the body, oxalate naturally binds with minerals such as calcium, magnesium and iron before getting sent into the urine or stool as a waste product. Since oxalate is a component of calcium oxalate kidney stones, restricting dietary oxalate -- including spinach -- has been traditionally recommended as a way to reduce excessive urinary oxalate, and reduce the risk of recurrent kidney stones. However, influences on urine oxalate levels are complex, and excess urinary oxalate is not the primary problem in everyone who suffers from calcium oxalate stones.

livestrong.com/article/389661-running-with-kidney-stones/

Why the fuck would you want something with bicarbonates in it if kidney stones are mostly made of calcium??? You would want to dissolve it with an acid not add to it retard.

isn't it simply to just drink water? as you should be doing before so you wouldnt get stones in the first place

health.harvard.edu/blog/5-steps-for-preventing-kidney-stones-201310046721

>Drink more water, get enough calcium, eat less salt, eat less animal protein, and be careful about eating specific high-oxalate foods like chocolate and black tea

Advice about limiting oxalate-rich foods is less clear. Absorbable oxalates differ hugely between foods. One study comparing soluble oxalate levels between cinnamon and turmeric root found that despite feeding people equal amounts of oxalates, only 6% of the oxalates in the cinnamon were absorbed which didn't have much of an effect on anything, versus 91% for the turmeric

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18469248

dude's an active duty naval officer, p sure they got a rule against that shit

>Implying steroids aren't a major issue in the military

and nobody really gives a fuck.

you're probably right
still, vegan

Why the fuck would steroids be banned in the military? Those guys are literally putting their life on the line, it makes sense they jack themselves up the butt with shit that makes you better at everything.

They're officially banned b/c of boring human-rights issues. Unofficially, drug tests are very rare, and not keyed for roids.

bmj.com/content/328/7453/1420?variant=full-text

press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/jc.2011-3492

cmaj.ca/content/166/2/213.short

eat my booty fake niga

>>Drink more water, get enough calcium, eat less salt, eat less animal protein, and be careful about eating specific high-oxalate foods like chocolate and black tea
>and black tea
>mfw I drink four cups of strong black tea a day

If he's not on steroids then it's honestly impressive.

Also, even with no limits regarding meat this would look good. I'd like to look like that.

>Roiding for this

>Known to break kidney stones old wives tale yadda yadda

Well, apparently there have been actual medical studies (all of them conducted by Italians but why would anyone else bother) and it does seem to help. No old wives tales here.

>drug tests are very rare
Bull fucking horse shit! You go on leave for more than a week? You're getting tested. Long holiday? Tons of extra people getting tested. Rumors of a big party on or near base? People are getting tested. You just switched shifts? Guess who's getting woken up after three hours of sleep to get tested. Maybe your experience was different, but my enlistment had so many drug tests that I spent as much time pissing in a cup as I did in a toilet.

> not keyed for roids
Never heard of that. I'll be honest, I'm not too familiar with the process beyond hearsay.