/fraud/

/fraud/ for steroids generally

>everyone's on drugs but half the trip's aren't even on steroids edition

>bimbo [was] rolling
>natT found his MDMA connect
>I'm having an existential crisis and experiencing ego death through DMT while connecting with some random girl who also did DMT
>we can assume ESTP is on a fuckton of H and benzo's

old

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_intelligence#Variability
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Before asking for advice:

>Time spent lifting
>Bf %
>Age

First for MAGA

fucking first faggots

you're intrested in precious metals right?

whya re you buying silver look at how hard gold is tanking atm

What cycle to look like Alex Jones?

B+C 10 years + Tren + Mast+ HGH

I suppose I should point out I'm not trying to extrapolate my experience with women in general to the entire population or in a relative historical/'scientific' context. It's just my experience with it and I find that, at least for me, it's held true. Perhaps there's a hidden factor here I'm not seeing that just happens to coincide with the sexual aspect of it, which is probably the case.

Interesting analysis of it though, I agree with the role fulfillment aspect of intelligence, though.

That's a really, really fucking nice quote t b h. I've never heard that one before. Noting that down, actually. It rings true in a very traditional sense, though I don't really think any of that can necessarily be applied to the types of individuals I'm involved with, the more drug experienced ones. It's just a different topic of conversation entirely, but interesting nonetheless.

>pathological liar
I mean you're not wrong, in person I'm incredibly manipulative and pretty much always find a way to get exactly what I want. I've grown to hate it with time. But that's why this site appealed to me in the first place, why lie about shit here?

except e-statting

we all estat

I don't invest in it as much as I need to, lately I've not had the spare money, but I would agree with going gold right now over silver

6mL de-flouridated and filtered water injected IV each week
bath salts
low dose test

>I mean you're not wrong, in person I'm incredibly manipulative and pretty much always find a way to get exactly what I want.
nope

you're lying again

it's sad when you realize how deep the rabbit hole goes with you. where's are the recordings of your roommate's gf again?

EVERY story you've ever told is complete horseshit

Super Male Vitality 2x droppers/day
Brain Force enhanced 3 pills/day
DNA Force 1x dropper/day
Blood of Globalist scum 1/2 pint/day applied to face to invoke fear in the weak

>Perhaps there's a hidden factor here I'm not seeing that just happens to coincide with the sexual aspect of it, which is probably the case.
Yeah probably so. Explains why ESTP is easy to talk to and sounds mature to me. Just more life experience makes for more interesting conversation.

Druggie grills are fun and rare, having them around and being friends with them is not a bad thing at all unless they start getting you into self-destructive behaviors

One girl I knew actually awoke to the importance of traditional gender roles after being on a perma-LSD trip (similar to the prolonged experiences we were discussing earlier) and is now something of a fertility goddess archetype in the flesh. Breddy cool

>nice quote
Yeah, this is how I can maintain respect for women while hating roasties

Now tell me something, when you were exploring hyper space, did you have body consciousness? Did you have a corporeal sense of "I" there? Do you have such a sense now (i.e., do you think "I am this body")?

I heard super male vitality can raise test levels by 500 units

murica, the biggest meme country, where idiots get paid engineer loan and racist billionaires become president.

kek, gonna smoke a blunt now and go to sleep.

reposting bear for positive athmosphere

>druggie girls
>rare

Where do you live? In all the """englishtened""" """progressive""" areas of the USA they are super common

I guess I meant girls who purposefully use psychedelics

And SW USA, red state red city
Most of the grills I'm thinking of that fit the bill are from LA or SF now that I think about it

How, fucking how do ugly faggots like you even get to meet woman like this.

Fucking how, do disgusting faggots like alex get to meet hot woman.

I dont fucking care about "muuh confidence".

How can these woman not instantly puke at your fucking faces when they see you.

Alex has the most disgusting body i have ever seen, it looks fucking URRGHH. Its so fucking disgusting i cant even describe it in words.

And you are fucking ugly and disgusting too.

is this a fucking murican thing where pretty girls like to meet ugly ABSOLUTELY FUCKING UGLY GUYS.

Seriously, i thought i was ugly, but you guys are a completely different level, you are fucking disgusting, thats how fucking ugly you are.
And yet you meet prettier/more girls than i do.

Im not even mad that i dont get much girls.
Im mad that ridiciliously ugly people like you 2 even get to talk to 2/10's.

I swear on me queer m8, this must be a murican thing.

Fucking kill myself, if this SHIT IS THAT EASY im gonna fucking kms.

It cant be this fucking easy, no fucking way. Why do i even fucking roid and lift if i can be fucking ugly and utterly disgusting and get to fuck pretty girls.

fkn lmao

>fertility goddess archetype in the flesh
new waifu must-have

>when you were exploring hyper space, did you have body consciousness? Did you have a corporeal sense of "I" there? Do you have such a sense now (i.e., do you think "I am this body")?

I did have body consciousness, I felt as though I was really there in that moment, if that's what you mean. Not just mentally, but physically as well. I also felt mentally very clear, the entire experience felt like a sober one, just in a different plane.

I'm not necessarily sure what you mean by "do you think "I am this body"?"

Physically, or as far as a mind-body connection is concerned, nothing feels entirely changed. I felt connected, I felt disconnected (but still 'whole') and now I feel reconnected again. I did notice what appeared to be a 'separation' from this realm, but again I have to reiterate that I felt very much as though I was in this other plane, in mind and body.

I think when he says "druggie girls" he means to say girls who are druggies in a more spiritual or philosophical sense, not just roasties who do molly all the time and smoke weed with some random nigger they just blew

called it kek

wat

uhm didn't hear that, could you speak up? thats what i'd say if i heard you mumble that in real life because its only behind a keyboard that you speak to me like that, in person and not online you're the first person to quake like a japanese schoolgirl and hasten to address me as "sir" when you realize that, at 186cm and 110kg, I tower over you and you find yourself staring into my massive chest

calm down blaha

have a bear

woops that's a scooby line not blaha, I even have that screenshotted

they're just so similar

>if that's what you mean
A little more simple - if you looked "down" while in hyperspace did you see hands and feet?

>entire experience felt like a sober one, just in a different plane.

So interesting. I used to describe LSD to friends as super-sobriety

>I'm not necessarily sure what you mean by "do you think "I am this body"?"

I guess this could be illustrated by contrast, where some could alternatively feel that "I am a non-corporeal being who functions through the body - i.e., the body is my tool but my existence is not encompassed/bound by the body"

But after reading what you wrote I think I understand what you're saying. You had awareness of your body and your mind in hyperspace - really interesting. This kinda challenges the notion of what I imagine hyperspace to be

CUUUUUUUUUTTTEEEEEE
saved.

and now im really off

I believe intelligence in women leads to sexual experience because intelligence is a trait often searched for in females by men, making them more widely chosen.

And I think it *can* be the case with men as well, assuming they aren't autists, and also already know how to assert their masculinity and, for men I think the primary trait looked for though is masculinity, this is why we have the stereotypical dumb douchebag jocks that get laid more than the science nerd, however than you have the rare hybrid mix that tends to inhabit this thread, the nerd jacked up on test and tren masculine as fuck, and that is the ultimate combo
>One girl I knew actually awoke to the importance of traditional gender roles after being on a perma-LSD trip (similar to the prolonged experiences we were discussing earlier) and is now something of a fertility goddess archetype in the flesh
holy fuark this is amazing where can i find grill like dis

some user thinks we are ugly

and yet he is so attractive he can't get laid by even a 0/10 (AHAHHAAHAHAHAH)

can I have the santa hat .png?

>I believe intelligence in women leads to sexual experience

Ah yes the smartest girls can be found at da club blowing guys in the bathrooms

> intelligence is a trait often searched for in females by men

lol

>holy fuark
quite rare

These sorts of formative life experiences have to come before they get pumped/dumped by half a dozen Chads and/or get a taste of 3rd wave (or is it 4th now) feminism

Not saying it's impossible, just takes an unlikely series of events to manifest

>if you looked "down" while in hyperspace did you see hands and feet?
actually, from what I can remember, I didn't try this

I was too awestruck by what was around me, so I didn't even think to look at myself, at least it wasn't memorable enough for me to write down as part of the experience if I did

>LSD as super-sobriety
I always feel way too fucked up on LSD, nothing close to sober, my experience personally. This was literally as though I had just been transported to another dimension in an entirely sober state, it was entirely new to me.

>the body is my tool but my existence is not encompassed/bound by the body

I see what you're getting at now; as though the body is merely a vessel for a greater self encapsulated by the mind

I did get a sense of that, but I also got the sense that this body has some importance to it, as though it's 'relevant' to whatever must be accomplished in my time here on earth, before I go to that hyperspace or whatever else lies beyond, so there is a refreshed sense of importance in taking care of the body for me, that comes alongside a newfound understanding of the spiritual/mental side.

Your description of the sexuality/intelligence connection is entirely what I was trying to explain (albeit I did a shit job) previously. It's spot on and I can agree 110%

Different concepts of sexuality at play here, there are people who crave the connections themselves, and people who just crave the attention it brings

Whats the most glorious way to kms alex ?

i agree with this perspective myself, LSD has also made me come to suspect a collective unconcious and therefore believe my body is not me.

lel pathetic, people still actually think looks are what get you girls

you lift and be swole and aesthetic for yourself sperglord, and then looks will help you get your foot in the door with women and people in general. though its certainly not going to be the deciding factor in your success

You people are making this whole intelligence thing a meme. Stop it, please.

Just let me enjoy my mdma dude, I'm so happy I finally have a legit plug of pure. That shit reacted so quickly it amazed me. It all literally just melted into purple black goodness.

This new pasta is ebbin.

What is this? Scooby rage?

You are the sperglord faggot,that was a copy pasta.

ty boss

no i know I saw the original anonpost and agreed with said user

but moosey pasted it so I was confused, unless it's just the worlds freshest pasta

well fresh pasta confirmed

Thoughts on sarms? LGD 4033 in particular?

user I know you talk shit about me and everything but I legit want you to be happy and healthy.

If you stop having such negative thoughts towards others, you will be happier yourself, srs.

I don't really hate anyone, especially not people that did nothing to me. That's why I'm happy because I'm not fucking brimming with negativity.

Even people that wronged me greatly (some normies, ebay customers, ESTP EX) I don't hate.

I just don't care about them.

The negativity is holding you back, it's why you can't get laid.

You said yourself you think you're ugly. That's no way to live.

Women can smell that on you and they don't like it.

The negative feelings you harbor for tripfags on fucking /fraud/ is also fucking your physche and they can tell how deranged you are.

You gotta let it go m8

I guess I shouldn't use myself as a metric of what men want, since I'm so autistic and weird.

Ideal would be

>///pure///
>skinny
>tall
>nice
>medium IQ
>subbmisive
>16-18

I don't really care about looks, just as long as face is like 3+/10

See people, myself included, claim I'm the worst trip, and yet, I generate such glorious pasta

I am not the user that insulted you.

>Time spent lifting: 3 years
>Bf %: 12%
>Age: 18

Started going to an LA Fitness where 40% of the people are on gear; everyone is fucking massive and ridiculously strong. I want to join the cult but have never researched roids before. What's a reliable source with lots of compiled information?

> intelligence is a trait often searched for in females by men

lol no.

Naive intelligent men initially seek out intelligence in women and through rose-coloured glasses plus a pathological giving the benefit-of-the-doubt, they eventually find one. But, eventually, all intelligent men realize they've been duped.

Women are inherently clever, good at securing resources, but they are generally the same. Intelligent men consider the long-term consequences of such things as Germany paying $500k/year per 'syrian refugee' mudshit who is likely to be a militant nationalist. Women are only concerned with what bullshit they can get away with in the short term. For example, they only cheat on men that would let them get away with it. Their ability to sense the current social situation is unrivaled but it doesn't make them intelligent. But they'll sell out a nation's future if it perpetrates the lie that they actually give a shit.

Lel you dont understand at all breh

1. all women are "sluts", smart and dumb alike, so yes, actually, you probably could find really smart girls blowing guys in bathrooms occasionally, I say occasionally because most intelligent ones would probably be challenging enough or aware enough and scared of being thought of as a slut that they'd make you take them somewhere more private, however of course there are outliers to the rule, and if a guy is high value enough or has good enough game, he can make the smartest girls lust for their cock enough to do something in public
2. it is, do you want to mate with a hot retard? MATE, not just fuck and chuck, thought so. it's secondary in importance to looks, like how its secondary to masculinity in men, but if you have a hot smart women, most guys will agree thats waifu material

now THAT would would be waifu material, or at least would be if she wasn't extremely likely to cheat, definitely high quality fwb material tho

Useful as a woman, LGD 4033 specifically, not entirely worth it as a male. Certainly not on its own, and not really as a complimentary compound either.

It's easy to pick someone apart based off of generalized frames for judgment, but not so easily done once you understand all of the concepts at play in their mind. I'm not saying that the aforementioned girl who "blows random dudes in the bathroom at the club" is highly intelligent at all, in fact those people are just as retarded as you make them out to be

But assuming you associate with like-minded people, it becomes more complex (for people discussing things in the way Peek and I are, and analyzing them on a 'deeper' level)

You have to understand that the women, and even the men like myself who seek these sexual connections with others aren't doing it just because "it feels good." At least not in the sense that the club stacy would do it because it feels good, but instead because there's a connection and a deeper understanding of someone that comes along with it, even if they're someone you don't know much about to begin with

One of my favorite ways to spend nights with my girl-friends is just relaxing, talking, and making love. I mean that in every sense of the term 'making love' because it's a very deep connection compared to the yet again aforementioned stacy's casual club sex.

I do agree with that intelligence is not to be sought, though.

Oh.

So, I think most guy's problems with women comes from confidence.

If you THINK you can score with a girl, then odds are much higher that she'll take a shine to you.

Girls don't want any guy that doesn't think he's good enough.

It's logic. If you don't think you're good enough, why should she?

People on Veeky Forums always complain 'I'm shredded brah I see dyel framelet bad gonial angle guy getting all the girls in my social group'.... because that fucking guy isn't worried about his "gonial angle" kek.

It's fucking attitude that kills them.

I also suspect they uh, don't even try because they don't think they're good enough.

reddit

Lots of people say 18 is too young, glands started at 19, but he has fucking swolen glands so... also he had low t.

Mirrin your gym so hard.

Moosey's one year natty pic would make him the third largest dude in my gym. Srs.

is synthol /fraud/?

I've been lurking r/steroids but I'd rather read something that isn't exclusively anecdotal experience. Are there any YouTubers that talk about getting into roiding?

no it's /retarded/

>that isn't exclusively anecdotal experience
>any YouTubers
holy fuck

mossad you're like the batshit crazy old grandpa, like sure you may be intelligent in some senses, but just stop... you're embarassing yourself... or, you would be if you realized how dumb/crazy half the shit you say is

evolution would say you are wrong, In the same way women go for looks and perceived status, as a sign of healthy genes and genes with ability to succeed in passing on more offspring, intelligence is seen as a positive trait that will help offspring survive and thrive by both men and women

>all women are sluts

So there are no virgins in the world? EX gf bought a fake hymen right?

I agree a virgin girl can be a slut, just waiting to slut it up, but I don't think all are.

>. it is, do you want to mate with a hot retard?

You can see muh ideal waifu , scroll up. Tbh it's just a list of EX gf's attributes.

I will replace her.

I am retarded and it never stopped me in life, never held me back in business, never ever let it stop me from doing one single thing.

I dunno. Maybe I am weird. I sort all women (That I desire sexually) into 2 categories.

>Waifu tier

>Trash I want to pump and dump

At this point, I'm getting quite lonely and tired of being single, and sleeping with OKC randoms.

I might just find a non pure gf, maybe fucked a couple dudes, and pretend like we care about each other, get some intimacy, will I hunt for new waifu.
>d." At least not in the sense that the club stacy would do it because it feels good, but instead because there's a connection and a deeper understanding of someone that comes along with it, even if they're someone you don't know much about to begin with

I never got this connection to randoms.

Half the time, you don't know even the first thing about the random. You don't even know her name, the next day.

Where is the connection?

>For example, they only cheat on men that would let them get away with it

This is not true

t. guy who found out ESTP ex was on omeagle and sending nudes to her fucking wow guild

>holy fuck
Well what do you recommend? I clearly have no idea what I'm doing.

>Half the time, you don't know even the first thing about the random. You don't even know her name, the next day.
>where is the connection?

Well, I go about it slightly differently. I don't just do one night stands, I fucking hate those because of exactly what you described, no connection.

I prefer to create meaningful, lasting friendships with people, that also happen to be sexual. Think of it like open exploration of sexuality and that intimate connection with people, but consistently, not just a "pump and dump" and then never see them again, but continue to improve the connection and enjoy each other for reasons outside of sex as well; but without this binding commitment to one another.

r/steroids wiki
pubmed research
William Llewynn's Anabolics (whatever the newest edition is, 13th?)

Synthol is injecting plastic into your muscles. I'd file that under 'retardation', not 'performance enhancement'. /fraud/ implies that most people won't see through your shit.

Women go for intelligence. Men, eventually, do not as there's none to be found in women.

In terms of evolution; men are the experimental group. Our IQs vary relatively wildly and most mutations that increase IQ also cause genetic instability. For example, same gene that causes breast cancer also increases intelligence because it removes safeguards on neural growth. These safeguards apparently also prevent cancer.

Women aren't to conquer men through strategy or intelligence. They're the control group. They're what men fight over to determine which experiment was the most successful.

Hey guys did Slut ever fit his penis into that girl

>so there are no virgins in the world
you're missing the point, there's a reason I put "slut" in quotation marks, I don't mean it in a literal sense, but what I mean to say is women LOVE sex, or at least good sex, just as much, if not more than men. And thats not to say there aren't outliers, of course there are, but 99% fucking love sex (and therefore would be deemed "sluts" by a lot of you guys and other betas on Veeky Forums), also i know plenty christian virgin girls and have heard many stories of young virgin girls in high school who get to work with their hands and mouth lel

You would be very surprised, the smartest, most seemingly pure and innocent girls that go to fucking hardvard, are perfect students, and etc, are TOTAL sluts, FOR THE RIGHT PEOPLE.

That's the catch, for the right people, which makes it unlikely they're blowing people in the bathroom, unless its on the off chance its someone with extremely good game. Do you think any smart girls would hesitate to blow leonardo dicaprio in a bathroom? lol

and cant be arsed to scroll through this shithole looking for your post, but it doesn't matter, as I said, evolution is makes intelligence a very valuable trait and there's no denying it

Also the bit about how women are supposed to survive and protect the species while men are expendable.

I'm not sure what you're saying. ESTP is still alive so clearly she got away with it.

Let me rephrase my statement; if you're not ready to kill -- you get cheated on. They're free to leave but they're not free to cheat.

Ah, you do you. I've always veered for the extremes.

I feel unable to connect to any woman that is seeing other guys or even able to do so, on an emotional level, so FWB stuff doesn't work for me.

I actually want a family really bad, EX GF leaving really got to me because I had my ///pure/// waifu, buisness was going well, I was all set up and ready for that life that I always wanted.

Anyways, when I sleep with non waifu material girls, I feel desu, after the fact, ashamed, disgusted, and somewhat pissed at myself, because I'm wasting time I could be looking for dat waifu

Anyways, I realize now that ex GF left because I was too invested in her, she could sense how bad I needed her and that's why she left.

I was so invested because I found a KV.

If I find another, I will not be so invested because I'll know she isn't one of a kind, if that makes sense.

I just got carried away because I found muh KV and my family and kids and white picket house seemed so close

I can understand where you're coming from in describing what you want to find in a person, I aspire to a family too, but in order to perfect a family I need to perfect myself, and I can't help but feel that in some way this will get me closer to that goal.

>FWB stuff doesn't work for me
I'd venture to say it's not really a FWB thing, in fact it's kinda the opposite.

FWB implies that you're friends for one reason, and that the main drive behind your friendship is the sexual aspect, and to share a sexual connection without any 'emotional baggage'

My focus is on finding friends, people I can really connect with, and then being openly sexual with them. Essentially, if we both feel something, why not act upon it?

I'm not sexually active with all of my girl-friends, just the majority. But there also isn't this qualification or implication that something sexual needs to occur when we hang out. If neither of us feel it (it's rare, but it happens) we might just spend a night doing something and then falling asleep together, and that's it.

Back in a bit, DMT girl is here

Nah mossad, he had an ex gf that was like ESTP. He refers to her as ESTP ex.

it turned out to be a hairy 12 year old boy, but yes they stretched out his asshole enough with a little patience and lube

hmm pls show me your evidence that women's IQs do not vary wildly and that they do not have just as much genetic mutation as us.

this is silly mossad. I see where you're coming from, but it's silly, evolution does not only apply to one gender

So you're saying you would chill a girl for cheating

And be locked in prison.

No isolation machines in prison. No dumbells. Food isn't clean.

You'll be stuck training only with compounds. Eating dirty. Never gonna make it in prison.

Best you could hope for is gross oly lifter body with no vtaper

anyways I dated a fucking clone of ESTP, personality, body, BPD, ASPD, that's what I mean when I say ESTP ex.

Now, I look for the opposite in every way of ESTP ex in terms of judging fitness for long term dating.

>, but what I mean to say is women LOVE sex, or at least good sex, just as much, if not more than men.

Of course, of course.

> young virgin girls in high school who get to work with their hands and mouth lel

mine swore to me KV, no bully.

>and etc, are TOTAL sluts, FOR THE RIGHT PEOPLE.

Not surprised at all

99.5% of women will slut it up for someone that simply turns them on.

Doesn't need to be leonardo dicaprio, doesn't need to be someone with good game.

It can even be an ugly dyel (what was it, hook nosed? I should save the copy pasta) guy, as long as he KNOWS WHAT SHE WANTS AND THAT SHE WANTS IT.

On the IQ bell curve womens IQ is more closely spaced around the centre whereas mens is more frequently found at the extremes (high IQ or low IQ). I'll see if I can find the paper.

>women are stupid and sluts and are weak minded freaks of nature etc etc etc

How much do you get laid, Mossad?

exactly what i'm saying lol, leo dicaprio is just an easy example everyone would understand, as to why even some of the smartest girls blow guys in bathrooms lol, of course though you're right, doesn't need to be a celebrity, is most likely someone with good game, but doesn't necessarily even need to be that, could very well be a beta ass chode getting lucky in the right time and place who happened to take the right actions

if true, interesting, however still doesn't prove anything, prove to me genetic mutations are not as common in women then you may be able to convince me

It's been proven but I'm a bit too drunk to find the studies. You could start on the Wikipedia references.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_intelligence#Variability

It's not hard to get away with murder and prison looks like a vacation compared to working at UPS.

All of my girlfriends were afraid of me. I was never violent, never threatened them, never said anything of the kind -- but they knew I wouldn't tolerate certain transgressions and they're right. My point is, they can sense what you'd do if they cheated, and they only do what they can get away with it.

If you're afraid of prison, you're not the kind of man that can tame an ESTP.

Once or twice a day.

not much im sure
sure women will take a good looking roided up extremely conservative misogynist over a pathetic whiteknight beta male any day

but any dude that judges women like that and slut shames surely does not get laid much, as one of the fundamental keys to getting laid is making them comfortable and keeping them from feeling like sluts

Ah, yeah, we just had different definitions of what it means to be a 'slut'.

I believe all women enjoy sex, are enthusiastic about it, and want to fuck their partners nonstop.

Or if they're not, maybe they're just not that into you anymore (or cheating, about to cheat, about to leave, etc).

I don't think enjoying sex makes you as slut, that's absurd. I think meeting laptop merchants on okcupid and letting them choke you makes you a slut

>implying women don't like it when I call them a whore
>implying women don't like it when I ask them 'What would daddy think right now?' when I'm balls deep
>Implying like 90% of women don't enjoy degregation in the bedroom

kek

The trick to sluts is, they don't wanna feel like a slut until they are wet

Hey guys is 40mg of anavar a waist? Picked up 100 10mg pills for $100 bucks and I'm kinda pissed as they were supposed to be 50mg each so I don't know what to do with them.

>Once or twice a day.
probably by the same women tho not often new ones
>they only do what they can get away with
it doesn't matter how threatening or scary you think you are breh, most women would not hesitate to cheat on anyone, ruling by fear may work for a bit, but it will not circumvent the true nature of women, they will cheat on anyone in the right circumstances

Fucking idiot - you thought you were getting 100 50mg tabs of var for $100.

Nooooo my bad man I was supposed to be picking up a 4 week cycle worth of 50mg tabs but they never got delivered to my guy so all he had was the 10mg tabs

The general consensus is that for a male an oral only cycle is a waste. Personally I don't see why you couldn't run it.

Anavar lowers your test levels much like tren

So it requires a test base or you are litterally going to low T yourself

Probally make an instagram account, shop at starbucks, date used women, all that nasty stuff

I'm also on a cruise of 300mg test e, was planning on adding the 40mg of var if it would help at all.

> women will take a good looking roided up extremely conservative misogynist
> but any dude that judges women like that and slut shames surely does not get laid much

I call her a nigger during sex. Choke her, slap her. She knows I'm on the Trump train and a part-time national socialist. Our last fight was me telling her all feminists are sluts and she stayed at her dad's for a day and then came back and sucked my dick.

> probably by the same women tho not often new ones

Recently, sure. I haven't had much of a reason to pursue other bitches as the 20th bitch I've dated this year ended up lasting 6 months so far. Does that somehow help your claim that I don't get laid? Sounds a bit hypocritical.

> most women would not hesitate to cheat on anyone

I don't 'rule by fear'. Perhaps insecure men try to scare their bitches. They just know I'm not the type that tolerates that kind of shit. But what can I tell you, it's a mindset, you need a completely different philosophy and moral structure to understand that I'm telling you the facts here.

>Time spent lifting
3 years, roughly
>Bf %
13% visually, caliper says less
>Age

Am I too young to start test?

Seriously though did he ever dick that girl and how did he do it

I'm asking because I'm having the same problem with my current gf

>I don't think enjoying sex makes you as slut, that's absurd. I think meeting laptop merchants on okcupid and letting them choke you makes you a slut

But see that's the thing, I think most girls would do that sort of thing, assuming the guy played his cards right or was just that high value. So I see no point in distinguishing this as being a "slut", since most would do it, but i'd just say they're being a 'woman'. I would only really consider a woman a slut if she did some outlandish shit like the nasty ass porn you see online where guys line up to fuck them by the dozens and they have like 100s of partners

lel, funny you say that, I was going to mention that little loophole but got lazy, but you're exactly right, big difference between a girl feeling like a slut before you've made anything happen, at that point you're just doing a disservice to both of yourselves and you likely wont get laid, but calling her it during sex is okay for some reason, i suppose for the same reason girls love the daddy kink shit, its taboo and they just see it as roleplaying, having fun, they don't take it seriously, that or they do and they just love that you can bring that out in them and they see you as the ultimate womanizer

This man gets it. I don't know why this feminist nonsense is creeping up on /fraud/ but they'll learn.

Nice trips so I'll yield. Why do you say a mild DHT-derivative like Anavar is as suppressive as a progestin like Tren.

I thought the general idea is that progestins are far more suppressing thus Trestalone, Tren's big sister, is a proven candidate for male birth control.

None of these fagets have read studies or understand basic pharmacokinetics. They just parrot shit they have heard.

>tfw you can't get any girls

Kind of given up guys. Too much failure. It sickens me, all I know is hatred. Ya feel?

yeah shes already fucked you and you're together, im saying beforehand, in the beginning stages, the guy who makes sex a big deal and shames women for having it, is the guy they won't have sex with typically, but you've already established yourself with her so its a different story. And just because some put up with your batshit craziness, doesn't mean most would. some girls just have a thing for misogynist, old fashioned, coservative type guys, like Stockholm Syndrome

and how is that hypocritical lol

>I don't 'rule by fear'. Perhaps insecure men try to scare their bitches. They just know I'm not the type that tolerates that kind of shit
my head is full of fuck. you literally just said they will only cheat if they think you won't kill them. if you are acting, or implying in anyway via mindset or whatever, that you would kill them for that, you are literally attempting to rule them by fear

lol, no girls would tell that I'm that type. It only matters what you appear to be. I have a girl who wants me to fly and see her and fuck her because I sexted her. She's studying to be a doctor lmao

>same gene that causes breast cancer also increases intelligence because it removes safeguards on neural growth.

mother fucking retarded leap of logic there. please stop.

wtf are you talking about. This is literally the case.

not even feminist at all, and i hate to use the word misogynist with all the stigma behind it thanks to the dumbfuck thirdwave feminists of this generation and i already stated i agree 100% with dude myself, lets see you fuck a girl you've just me, after slut shaming her(you havent fucked her yet), I just don't agree with you because you take it to a new level where you actually believe women are beneath you, you think there is no evolution occuring in them, no intelligence to be found in them, and that the world revolves around men, that men are the ultimate good and women are evil, when in reality one is no better than the other, we are a team, we work together, we both evolve and have genetic mutations, we both have varying intelligence levels.

just like how you believe whites are superior and blacks are beneath us, that is ridiculous, we are a team that needs to compliment eachother with our different strengths, we need to unify and be one, your mindset is truly cancerous for the future of humanity

Oh and aren't you christian too? lmfao, you would believe in that retarded shit despite science proving the bible wrong time and time again, you are conservative and against 90+% of scientists across the world believing in man made climate change and evolution

you are bat shit. You are like Ben Carson. I'd be stupid to call you stupid, you're clearly not, but stick to your field lol, you're smart in that, not in everything else

Saying it's the cast does not make it the case. No matter how many times you say it on Veeky Forums.

>Oh and aren't you christian too? lmfao, you would believe in that retarded shit despite science proving the bible wrong time and time again
M'lady

you are literally denying evolution by denying that men would look for intelligence in women. Even if you're right that IQ levels arent as varying in women, why would we not still seek the highest iq levels of the ones available for our future offspring and generations to come? that literally makes no fucking sense m8, why would we not pair together the highest intelligence of the male population, and the highest intelligence of the female population?

you either dont believe in evolution, or you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how it works if you dont understand this

just stop mossad.

wait, what has science actually disproved?

>that guy who doesn't understand how evolution works
if we pick the most attractive mates how come we aren't all 10/10s

this is how retarded you are. you telling someone to "stick to their field" is a slap to the face to anyone with an IQ over that of a potato

i mean, you can meme about it all you want, doesn't change anything lol, in fact thats what most christians will do since logic isnt exactly their forte, that's why this meme exists kek, its the only argument you've got

You didn't even read the article that was linked to you. Nova pls post body pic so we can ridicule your body as well as your 'intellect'.

This, I am a retard and I just parrot shit I've heard.

I don't see too much of it, if any.

Direct the hatred at whatever part of yourself is holding you back, and use that as fuel.

Once you're unhappy with something, you will do anything to fix it, or you're weak.

Part of what motivates me to lift is a hatred of my physique.

Before I started lifting, I was happy with my body, it didn't break down no health problems, just unasthetic, that's all.

To motivate myself to start, all it took was to be dissatisfied with my physique. The second I managed that internally, it made the difference.

I'm giving it 100% now, because I'm no longer complacent with it.

If you're complacent, you never have that motivation, and nothing motivates like hate.

I have this vision in my head of what I want to look like and until I get there (I never will) I won't stop giving it 100%

This thread full of guys that just destroy my physique, and always will, is great motivation.

>most girls

yeah 99.5%.

I found the .5% and tried to wife it up. It blew up.

If I found it before, I'll find it again.

> just see it as roleplaying,

I like to bring it out of the bedroom. Into the relationship.

I actually far prefer dominance in the res tof relationship, than just the bedroom, although both are mandatory

It's always nice, to test those limits, see what she will let you do in terms of dominance.

I actually really like to select clothes for gf. ESTP gf would argue and fight and disobey, because she didn't respect me enouhg.

That's also why I got cucked.

You have to ease them into it, a little, you can't just go all out crazy day 1, or at least, I'm not """"high value""" enough to get away with it.

But once she's learned how badly she needs me and how hard I would be to replace, it's over, I can ramp it up.

the great flood never happened, it would have been physically impossible for noahs arc to fit two of every species, the earth is way fucking older than 6000 years old, the earth is not flat, the solar system does not revolve around Earth, and more
i cant tell if you're being serious about the first part.

please inform me how im wrong, please. PLEASE tell me how evolution is not genetic mutations giving us better ability to survive and pass on offspring with these genetic mutations. Oh? That's exactly what it is? Then it would be implied, that genetic mutations resulting in higher IQs, would result in people living longer, having higher incomes, and all kinds of factors that would lead to them passing on more offspring.

1) that's not how evolution works
2) evolution takes millions of years
3) we did not need "high IQ" during the hunter/gatherer era of the human species to survive and reproduce

the 10/10 attractiveness argument was facetious, a parallel to how retarded your argument of evolution causing us to "go for high IQ women"

>noah's ark
allegory
>older than 6000 years old
not in the bible
>the earth is not flat
(Isaiah 40: 22a) He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers
>the solar system does not revolve around Earth
not in the bible

I did and it doesnt change a damn thing
As I said, even if mens intelligence is more varying, it still doesn't change the fact that intelligence is trait that will help increase chances of successful offspring, and you're better off mating with a more intelligent female, than a dumber one. It's literally that simple. Wtf is wrong with you guys lol.

oh, and would you look at this
>Some recent studies also suggest, that greater male variability has decreased in time[67] and disappears at countries with more gender equal cultures.

Even further disproving mossads point that only men have varying intelligence and only women look for intelligence as a trait to pass on, and further proving my point that we are very similar and that we are both going to need to look for that trait. Maybe in women it would be of slightly more importance, because men can spread their seed as long as they want, while women have a limited amount of eggs and pregnancies, but nonetheless, we're all looking for good genes for our children. End of story.

It's a meme, because fedora tippers are as bad as fundies.
>the solar system does not revolve around Earth,
Don't recall this being a biblical thing.
Also biblical literalists make up less then a fifth of the Christian population. Other Christians laugh at them to.

>>older than 6000 years old
>not in the bible
Depends on how literally you take the begats.

Again, too drunk or careless to find studies, but this is a well known [well-accepted in the bioinformatics community] theory and here's a wikipedia article to point you in the right direction...

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

I don't know where else you think intelligence comes from. Mutations that increase neural growth or allow greater adapations/mutations sounds like a good starting place.

Then there's this 'ultra-racist' book called 'The Bell Curve' that generally only people who haven't read it [or are paid off] disagree with it. Makes a good Christmas present.

I'm not calling women evil. Intelligence simply isn't a feminine trait. All of the girls I've had long-term relationships with have PCOS or 'excess-androgen syndrome' and they're far more 'intelligent' than the rest but still lacking. Used to discuss gassing Jews as foreplay with the ex.

I don't know how you get laid putting women on a pedestal. That's not what they want. They want to fight with a leader and then get fucked hard by him. The most unattractive thing you could do is agree with them. And maybe you found a girl that hates herself that much, but most girl care more about how much you like yourself.

> you are literally denying evolution by denying that men would look for intelligence in women

That's not how it works. This is why we have sexes in the first place, because it's optimal if they perform different roles and are valued for different traits. On another note, I subscribe to the belief that Adam was created by God as the first White man 10k years ago. Africans were already here for 200,000 years, either evolved or created as gold-mining slaves like their religion claims. Remember you take this garbage from the same people that said Hillary was going to win no-contest. I mainly browse Drudge Report, mainly for amusement, but he gave me the truth the entire time.

women were birthing tools for most of humanity's (or even just the homo genus) existence. the best looking ones with the most adequate features for pregnancy were the ones getting pregnant and furthering the species. that's it. not only was intelligence largely irrelevant even for men for millions and millions of years, it was COMPLETELY irrelevant for women