How would one go about getting this mode? I'm about 250 lbs and 26% bodyfat already...

How would one go about getting this mode? I'm about 250 lbs and 26% bodyfat already, what if I just ate at maintenance and worked out twice a day including cardio

get to 300 at 10%bf

Roids and years of training with low bf.

eat 15k kcal a day +1kg of steroids, lift heavy stuff atleast 5 times a week.

LEL unless you blast 3g of test a week for 15 years straight while training in power lifting you will never be anywhere near that big

> I'm about 250 lbs and 26% bodyfat already, what if I just ate at maintenance and worked out twice a day including cardio
He's a lot less than 26% bodyfat, don't be retarded

Konstantinovs is beyond what you'll ever achieve, and I say that with no malice aforethought

He's a monster

>world's strongest man x5
then switch to
>mma x F
also own a bodyguard company, transport company, about 20 real estates and have master's in international relations

>ywn be pudzianowski mode
why even live

He's >tfwnogf though

>Wanting a gf when you regularly slay pussy
why

it is easy when you born rich. he spent more than $4000 per month on food and roids and training since he was 18. Hgh is expensive as fuck.

pudzianpenis is a fag. he was always a classless asshole. I respect his power and his dedication, I respect his 5 x worlds strongest man title but he is an ass.
Also he looks like an absolute clown in mma.

why would you want a gf?

>he was always a classless asshole
>he is an ass
>implying i wouldn't be at least 5 times as big of a cunt if i was in his position

Well that's where my question comes from. He's over what I weigh but also leaner so I would need to bulk to get his mass no? But since I'm fatter wouldn't a recomp happen if my workouts continue to improve

good point. I cant relate to his position. He was always rich, he had incredible physical power in the past 20years, people always gave him more than enough respect and attention while I am just a weak poor weeaboo.
are u special? to get on his level you have to eat and train like a madman for the next 5 years. this is not "bb for dummies". this is not "bulk, train and cut" bullshit. This is top level powerlifting training.

That's what I mean. If you started training like he does which is posted everywhere online should I even worry about a cut or simply eat to eat

also this. His peak makes his 260lbs ass look ridicilous.

>he jelly

>he was always a classless asshole
In what way? I have often heard this but I have never seen the evidence.

It's simple really:
>Roids.
>More roids.
>Great genetics.
>Proper nutrition and training.
>Repeat for about a decade.
FFMI of over 30 is not happening any other way, Arnold was around 28 in his prime.

ofc I am. He had 100 times more opportunities than me because he was born rich and Genetically speaking he is superior to me (and to 99% of the population).
Maybe the only difference between you and Trump is a lil loan of 1 million from your father and a good education. Every state school tries to keep you as dumb as possible. The world needs more poor and weak working class. Money is power and I never had money.
watch videos of him. How he speaks to people, how he talks about his opponents. How he pushes people away from his path. Watch recent videos of him how he gives 0 fuck about the judge. The man is an asshole. A talented one but still...

wide frame genetics, powerlifting routine, high carbs diet, test+deca stack, years of training