What does a Veeky Forums man smell like?

what does a Veeky Forums man smell like?

are pheromones a gimmick? do the smells actually make a difference?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dFDoqwrczOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is not fitness related.

Check out Veeky Forums
I use Nautica classic

i dont want to smell like some beta 100lb 'male' wearing skinny jeans

i want to smell like someone who could pass as alpha and lifts

John varvatos vintage senpai

Just use some scented bar soap in the shower.

different colognes smell different depending on the guy wearing them, something about shit in your skin or some such shit

Creed Aventus
Terre D'Hermes
YSL La Nuite de l'homme
Chanel Bleu
Dior Farenheight

My girlfriend likes how I smell when I dont shower, so I guess some girls can be attracted to your natural scent and pheromones.

What smells do men prefer on me? Woody or flowery/sweet

youre a girl?
varies depending on the person but burberry black is quite nice

On women not me*

This absolutely. I once went a couple days without showering during my cocoon mode and a girl at school commented that I smell really good when all I felt was greasy and nasty as shit. Can someone explain this?

Ultra Male for colder weather
Dior Sauvage for the warmer weather
la nuit de l'homme and l'homme for when I dont leave my house but want to smell good

Creed adventus is really overrated for the price. When it heats up in the sun it is really fucking good, any other time it isnt great. Not worth the money imo

>Buy vials of testosterone
>Crack them open and put them into a cologne bottle
>One puff on the carotid artery
I actually do this and I may be insane, but the attention I get from females has absolutely AMPLIFIED. It's insane actually

dior sauvage, a bit too heavy for my tastes. I kinda want to find a good acquatic.

How much do you put into the bottles? This sounds so fucking stupid I have to try it

Yeah sauvage is a very piercing cologne, it isnt meant to be smelled from up close.
Try invicus aqua. I dont have a bottle but I heard it is god tier and sounds like one you'd like

in winter im about Burberry London for Men

underage reported

Carolina Herrera Prive
Thierry Mugler , Mugler
Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey
Dsquared He Wood

Sorry I don't like black on me

>invicus aqua
oh nice, hadn't heard of it. thanks
I like it, cinnamon tobacco, more freindly than l'occitanes eau de baux vanilla- which is quite nice but strong even though the scent is soft

>guy says sometimes people are attracted to your natural scent
>you say this
>then say to explain it like you're confused about it

>25 years old
>never put on cologne in my life, not even something disgustingly strongly scented like Axe when I was a middle schooler like everyone else did
>only thing I've ever used is just bathing with a soap-smelling soap, normal smelling shampoo, and one of those "fresh" scent antiperspirant deodorants

probably why i'm a virgin. i dunno, i just frequently come across these people who wear colognes and wear a ton of it, leave the cloud behind when they leave a room, etc.

Mont Blanc Legend

there is one that smells like burnt wood and it comes on a blue flask , one user post the picture but damn i forgot the name

Creed Aventus
Terre d' Hermes
Tom Ford Grey Vetiver
Guerlain Vetiver

All p manly scents tbqh

This is all you need

is it really good tho

Fuck yes

Chicks love it and a guy even said I smell nice. Not to mention it doesn't make me sweat like greasy stick or feel too dry like powder

Terre d' Hermes
Aqua d' Parma
Tom Ford Grey Vetiver
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
Tbh any Hermes scent
Mugler Pure Malt

This guy right here, unbelievably cheap (like $20) and smells fucking amazing.

Have gotten countless compliments on it,

I've received the most compliments from girls using this than from any other type of fragrance

Fuck man. I'm gonna get me some now. About out of my Old Spice stick

for real? dang dude
I'm not a huge fan of aerosol though

how does an artificial fragrance make girls more attracted to you, never got this

>are pheromones a gimmick? do the smells actually make a difference?

Bruh, its all about just smelling nice vs smelling shitty.

This chick hugged me and was about to let go then came in tighter and sniffed me and said I smelled nice and held on for a while.

bruh dyel tho?

Yes

only faggots where cologne you fucking faggots. what are you armenian or something? jesus just use soap and if a woman is close enough she will smell you, like your natural scent you fuccbois jesus fucking christ how old are you kids?

wow wasted money and still can't get laid so you post on Veeky Forums with your expensive water memes

more of a clean comfort guy myself

bitch you stink

La Nuit De L'homme alpha tier

this user knows, females love this scent.

smells like the puck they put in public urinals. but smell is subjective so im glad you like it.

its the douchebags and teens who you can smell across the room that ruin it for the rest of us. fresh out the shower and one spray to the base of the neck is the trick. appropriate for any age

All the compliments I got were from using Hugo Boss orange peel smelling shit.
Don't underestimate just smellz my dudes, that shit is wired to your most primal systems and girls remember that.
Wouldn't help if you're a complete autist, however if you've got even a shred of game it just might put em over the edge.

How long does the test hold before it decays?

>what does a Veeky Forums man smell like?
Sweat

I have that cologne, cheap but gets the job done.

This in combination with the felce azzura shampoo. Girls love it. Colognes are cuck tier.

As long as you don't smell overwhelmingly chemically or stink of shit/BO, most girls don't care at a first impression.

I like flowery/sour smellibg women. If its too sweet you just get general grandma smell.

Even though it's sort of a meme to hate this, whenever I wear this I get compliments from women. One girl I know always lingers when we hug, and tells me I smell "like a man".

I use this but the only reason is I myself like the smell. It's sort of subtle, musky and spicy. I don't wanna go around reeking of perfume.

How about davidoff champion? comes in a bottle that looks like a dumb bell.

looks pretty alpha to me

I just ordered one right now based off your reply

Hope you won't disappoint me, Veeky Forums

Heard good things.

Just use deodorant.

Using perfume only fucks you up, your natural smell is a better way of finding that gf you seek.

See, if 2 people have very varying immune systems, which is evolutionarily favourable, their smells will often be very attractive to one another.
This is because having 2 very different systems procreate results in a stronger individual being, weaknesses can be negated between the 2 sources while the advantages are held on to.

Even if both parties don't want children, that biological preference for a partner that can help produce healthy offspring is still very powerful.

>citation needed

So pheromones are BS. Most humans don't even have the olfactory gear requires to physically "smell" them.

A pheromone is a hormone that leaves your body and can be sensed by othere.

Research is hit and miss. Mostly miss. Nothing proving that you can smell manliness and have it make you wet. You can, however, smell cologne and stuff that you associate with whatever--dad (old spice), first date, jocks, smell of ur oneitis.

I sometimes use random cologne. Usually my Gf says she likes smell of "me" in general, which is my body wash (mild dove) and little bit of deodorant.

Chanel Bleu
Chanel Allure Homne
Chanel Allure Home Sport
Chanel Allure Home Sport Eau Extrême
Chanel Platinum Ēgoïste
Attitude Extreme by Giorgio Armani

Anything else and you smell like a teenage girl.

Would using rose scented shower gel be considered faggotry?

Unless she's doing this face you've wasted money on pheramones.

Mein negger

Neckbeard-esque

I use Police aftershave, I love the smell and I've had girls comment on how nice I smell, burying thier face in my neck/chest etc. Find a scent that wirks and stick with it.

Youre fucking clueless man, you should go out more. Smell is extremely powerful and has an extrmely long lasting effect on other people. Getting a girl to text you saying she can still smell you on her bed or her room after a couple days is amazing
Plus, using a perfume is the easiest thing you can do to be more attractive after basic hygiene. Just spray some shit and done, theres no reason not to do it.

I can confirm this is true.

After I come home from the gym (especially on days I didn't shower for 2 days), I get in bed after my protein shake and my girlfriend snuggles her face directly into my armpit...

I asked her why a few times and she says she likes the smell... I hear her inhaling loud as fuck it's weird.

Fruity smells are good... I don't even know what "flowery" smells like desu. Infact I don't even notice what girls smell like lol

I don't use any kind of perfume and don't have it in washing powder, shampoo etc. Just take a shower before you go somewhere and done.

Caron’s Poivre
>I spray this shit on my balls

imo it makes you sort of LOUD smell wise

like girls you're shagging will bury their face into your armpits and groin and stuff but other people will be a bit intimidated

I like alien or midnight poison

I wear paco rabane 1 million when i'm dressing up

YSL La Nuit de L'homme
Versace Eros

> Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey

Curious about this one.

I learned everything I know about frangrances by watching this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=dFDoqwrczOY

who the fuck thought that design would be a good idea

YSL for day time

Tom ford, tobbaco for night time.

>Spraying something on you that releases xenoestrogens through your skin and actively lowers test

Wew

natties

when will you learn.

>He's destroyed his HPTA and created a lifelong dependence on exogenous testosterone

Manly as fuck bro. Just hope you never get put in a situation where your gear supply is unavailable. You know, adventuring in overseas countries, or prison.

>are pheromones a gimmick?
No, they're an integral part of life, food and sex for animals that produce and use them, like ants.

Humans don't produce pheromones.

>do the smells actually make a difference?
No, but hygiene and grooming do. Studies show that men are more attractive to women when they're fertile, and vice versa. Studies also show sweat and fitness level make no difference in attractiveness in regards to smell alone.

tl;dr Take care of yourself and stop looking for a magic pill that doesn't exist.

Also remember that 99% of colognes are just scents in a bottle often at several thousand percent markup.
I've had plenty of comments from girls saying I smell nice because I've used a very light amount of aftershave on my neck and similarly been told it's way too strong in my teenage years when I used too much, or used aerosols. As for actual scent, there is no alpha smell or beta smells, this is retarded. There is only pleasant or unpleasant and that depends on the girl- ask and find out what she likes or stop buying smells thinking they'll get you laid- you're not 12 and buying axe deoderant any more

skinny fat is now mad.

lol stay mediocre

>or prison

You do realize they are required to give you health screen and medication right?

At least in 1st world countries. First thing I did was explain my situation about TRT and then the monitored my lowering levels over the next month and prescribed me some good pharma grade shit... I didn't even need to reach round for my own ass.

Hey it even doubles as a squat plug

Stay within reaching distance of a needle your whole life dumb fuck. Literally worse than a H addict, at least they can quit. One year on test, most people can never recover even with an aggressive PCT. Its literally a lifelong commitment. And like I said, lol if you get put in jail with real men, see how you survive in that situation or any other, when the gear leaves your system and you have the hormones of a 12 year old girl

>I didn't even need to reach round for my own ass.
Major jej

>No
Hold on their cowboy, in some cases it does.
I fucked an emotionally damaged white girl because I was wearing old spice. Her father wore old spice and use to rape her.

Nothing, perfumes,soaps etc. are all full of industrial chemicals and estrogenizing compounds and were literally invented to mask beta male scent.

All you need is water, but occasionally maybe use some olive oil or something on your hair and apple cider vinegar on your skin, like once a month or something.

I'm trying to make my own mix.
It's woods, herbs, and spices, and every formulation ends up different, but always sort of smelling like balsamic mud.
The only reason I keep trying is that it's based on witch hazel, and works a treat as a non-alcoholic aftershave and antiperspirant.
If I was a clever man, I'd use pure witch hazel AND a commercial cologne.

What in the fuck are you blathering about

In what way are you mentally deficient user?

Different results are likely due to different temperatures and moisture while you're making. Assuming you measure the ingredients accurately.

I do a similar thing though.

Is KEK fucking with us?

protein farts, definitely protein farts.

basically this

I reply to shit posters expecting anything other than shit I guess