Who here skin gainz?

Who here skin gainz?

How the fuck do I get rid of all these stupid little skin tags around my nose like pic related? They're too small to tie off.

I know Google lists a shit load of remedies but they're mostly shilling products and I'd rather hear from someone who's actually done it themselves.

Also skin health general.

Also inb4 not fitness because Veeky Forums used to be Fitness and Health.

If that pic is you, those aren't skin tags. Looks more like hemangiomas. If they just appeared (haven't been there since birth), you should talk to your doctor.

Just drink water and actually wash.

Spots are just trapped sweat clogged by a hair.

I wash daily and use a lot of astringent. On top of that, try freezing off skin tags. Otherwise see a dermatologist, they can probably remove them on the spot with ease.

>don't drink
>always shower before going to bed
>don't masturbate

all you can do for the most part

In asian societies people have this whole skincare cult. I followed instructions from a book by Charlotte Cho and my skin got visibly better after it (it is not perfect because i need to regulate some hormones). The idea is to adapt your lifestyle to get a better skin, instead of relying on short-term effect remedies.

how the fuck can masturbating have an effect on your skin? what the actual fuck

dont touch face or hair
clean your hands
soak face in warm water to open pours, wash with water then rinse with cold water to close pours
use a thin layer of moisturizer to stop cracks and to cover potential spots
clean your pillow sheets
lay off the diary and milk
cut down on sugar
your piss should always be clear so its flushing toxins and youre hydrated, if you let your piss become orange it will go around your bloodstream and out your face

if you still cant fix your face then really clean your diet, never touch yiur face ezcept washing and then go to doctor and get acne cream or pills. cream burns your face but kills the spots, pills are bad for liver, hydration

my smooth and careful when shaving, as ingrown hairs make the worst acne imaginable

Something I never see posted

Stop taking hot showers, seriously. You dont have to do the cold shower meme but your showers should be lukewarm never hot

holy fuck if you're not a woman you're a fucking faggot

>how can release of hormones have an effect on your skin

>face ice pack in the morning while cooking breakfast
>enzyme exfoliating scrub before morning shower
>deep pore cleansing gel before bed

Only drink water and coffee. Wash your sheets more often too.

ITT: Nonsense

Acne is one of those things that everyone has an answer for and they're always bullshit founded on the same misconceptions and anecdote.

What has actually proven to work:
>Daily Vitamin D
>Stop using soap- it strips the oils which are protective of your skin. Stop thinking oil is the cause of acne, it isn't.

That's it. There are chemical and hormonal treatments which have varying results, but they're all based on the same default: Vitamin D.

It's also why some people break out after being limited to sunlight exposure for several days then spend a good amount of time out doors.

>Masturbating releases hormones

k.

>Take cold showers for hair and test gains.
>Skin becomes more dry and crusted than if I scolded it daily.
I thought cold waters locked in moisture.

it doesn't have to be cold. Just have warm showers instead of hot showers.

I have a fix that lasts around 4 years for me, before I need to do it again.

I have a large, protruding mole on my back left shoulder. I used this mole removal cream (it hurts like a bitch to use an emery board on a mole, but it had to be done)

www amazon com/Guaranteed-application-Pristine-Herbal-Touch/dp/B00132F1DA

Took awhile to heal, but it worked so well (I was left with a scar there more or less) that I decided to use it on a couple moles on my face. This went well also and I after using it I can't believe anyone just lets giant fucking moles sit on their face/body.

I doubt its safe for your eyelid like the pic but I know its safe to use fairly close to your eyes, as long as you aren't an idiot when applying it.

He is talking about skin tags not pimples you idiot. Anyone who says 'flushing toxins' is a fad diet faggot.

SKIN TAGS ARE NOT PIMPLES

... It does though

Oxytocin has no recorded impact on skin conditions. That's primarily the function of sex hormones.

This, human dermis was never designed to have hot water poured on it every day.

I've heard some horror stories about those products. Some people say the just make the mole bigger and deformed.

Well, all I can tell you, is that did not happen to me.

The mole on my shoulder slowly comes back (like I said ~4 years). It is definitely a slightly different shape, more rounded and less like the top of a can of soup or something. I'm not very good at describing this, sorry.

Once the product is used it is seriously ~90% gone for a LONG time. I have only used it on my face a couple times (2 different moles) and they are just a very faded almost unnoticeable scar. Much more desirable than a giant brown splotch that needs tweezing once a week.

Dude, do it somewhere on your body first, not your face just to see how your skin reacts so you don't fuck up your face. Ez.

The asterisks are there because I am trying to cut down swearing so this chrome addon censors out all swear words on the net, including the ones I type lol...

so what should i wash my face with then?

There are no asterisks and you look like a faggot censoring yourself on Veeky Forums. Don't type the word. It isn't like real life where it blurts out you dumb redditor.

If you don't want to swear, don't use the word yourself. Then hit post. Then solve capcha. Then submit.

>Also skin health general.
kill yourself