This guy slaps your girlfriend's ass in the gym

This guy slaps your girlfriend's ass in the gym.

What do you do Veeky Forums?

Is this obtainable naturally?

Why didn't he slap my ass?
I want him to slap my ass

Ask myself how the fuck and when did I get a girlfriend

ya, but that thicness is pure genetics baby

Slap his ass back. Cuddle him in the sauna

Legs? Definitely. Top... probably not, but you can try

2 rounds of .45 ACP center mass, asses situation and stop firing when he stops being a threat

Collect blow job from gf for defending her against CIS white mail sexual assault

that depends kid, does the size of your muscles dictate your skill with a katana?

*smirks*

I think not.

Let him take her

Big legs have absolutely not appeal to me, those tris/bis and back muscles however, the dream.

no.

daddy not now

Typical Tops...

Why have a huge upper body and a small lower body? srs

I want decent sized legs sure/ definitely not chicken legs but if you had arms that size, proportionate quads would mean constant chafing and really low functionality.

> low functionality
wot

Say "fuck you faggot" and walk away with my girlfriend then fuck her later. Pretty simple dude.

Struggling to literally walk, put on normal people pants, preform remedial tasks, what the fuck is confusing about that?

>Quickly pull down his leggings
>start tonguing his asshole
>pull up his leggings
>walk away
>Go back to lifting

The next 10 seconds decides wether or not he is gay.

> put on normal people pants
Hmmm... well assuming you don't roid they won't be insanely big, so no worries there.
Unless you think this guy's legs are too big then I don't really have anything else to say

> Struggling to "LITERALLY" walk
> preform remedial tasks
This is what I don't get. Again, assuming you don't roid for 10 years and aren't some Ronnie Coleman-looking mammoth this isn't going to be a problem.

Tbh your arguments sound like girls who don't want to lift because "they're afraid to get big". When in reality it's an excuse to not do something they'd rather not be doing.

No.

Bringing your girl to the gym with you is about as dumb as bringing your girl to the bar scene with you.

If taking MMA classes has taught me one thing, its that big looking dudes bulging muscles usually aren't a threat

why is that fat faggot allowed to flaunt his dick like that on a public place?
if i was the gym owned id kick that bitch out

Pick up a 10lbs dumbbell and spit on his face, then take a few steps back and shout "do something phaggot"

If he approaches I hook him with the dumbbell and hopefully don't get wrestled.

If not then I walk out in a bad mood and try to get a new gf because it's probably mostly her fault anyway