What supps are you currently using?

What supps are you currently using?
What do you think when someone says that anyone with a proper diet shouldn't need to take any supplements?

Me:
Protein
>WPI 30gm twice a day

Pre-Workout
>B-Alanine 3gm, Caffiene 170mg and Creatine 3gm 5 times a week (workout days)

Fat burner (Started a month ago but will probably go back to coffee instead)
>Caffeine 300mg, Acetyle L-Carnitine 4gm once a day

just protein

>What do you think when someone says that anyone with a proper diet shouldn't need to take any supplements?

it's true. but I can't afford a perfect diet, it's much cheaper to use whey.

Protein powder during summer bc I eat very little through the day when its hot.

Right now i don't take any. Yet I'm thinking of giving creatine a shot.

I feel like I lift better and just feel like i'm moving weight heaps easier with creatine for some reason. It could just be a placebo thing though.
Either way, as long as I'm lifting more.

most of the guys in my family have male-pattern baldness even though I have a pretty thick head of hair. The stories of creatine increasing the chance of balding fucking terrifies me.

Is the Gaspari why any good ?

Male pattern baldness and is contributed to by a number of genes that can span back generations. Chances are, though, if most of the males on either side of the family are bald, you are fucked. Creatine will only affect hairloss if you are already prone to it, and even then the research on this is nominal. Creatine raises the levels of DHT in the body, (so does working out, though) which is what causes hairloss ONLY if your cuticles respond negatively to the presence of this molecule, which is MPB in a nutshell.

What I would do RIGHT NOW if I were you at such a high susceptibility, is starting taking Saw Palmetto and Pumpkin Seed Oil daily. These supps. prevent the creation of DHT in the body, and start also using a ketocanozole shampoo 3-7 times a week. If you still lose hair you can move on to the hard shit, but at least you did all you could.

well, it's a gene that's passed on from your mother so ..

that's what really scare me. People on both sides of my family have balding family members...but my Mom's side had a side with no balding and a side with balding. So there's a chance I have it too.

well i mean then you probably do have a very strong likelihood of going bald.

plan accordingly, use rogaine or someshit, or whatever this guy said

Whey
Caffeine pills or sips
Fish oil sometimes

proton powder

preworkout

>Vitamins, Minerals, Herbal supps

-Gaspari Anavite (look it up, it's good shit)
-A liver support formula (was born with some liver problems)
-Zinc 50 mg
-Lycopene 20mg
-Curcumin 1200mg
-Astaxanthin 12mg
-Omega 3-6-9
-CoQ10 100mg
-Misc Super Fruit Antioxidant formula
-Pumpkin seed oil and Saw Palmetto

>Muscle shit
-Whey and Caesin (Whey only after workouts)
-Citrulline Malate 8-10g/L-Arganine AKG 5.5g
-Beta Alanine preworkout 3.2g
-AminoX from BSN (post workout, and once in-between lunch and dinner off-days)

>Sleep
RemPM from MAN (shit is fucking incredible)

Also sort of a myth. Again, it's caused by a number a genes that can span back generations. None of the males on either side of my family are balding except for my cousin (who has three full-haired brothers) who started balding at 17. Sometimes it's random, but more times than not when ALL the males are balding there is a problem. Only thing you can do is do everything you can to prevent it.

I have a pretty important question.

1. If i mix protein powder with all the shit i'd usually eat for breakfast, like, bacon, bananas, eggs etc. Would that have any negative effects on me? Just eating a liquid diet. I don't want to but it seems so convenient.

Haven't heard this but since I;m almost bald now anyway. Fuck it.

it's not a myth

the big balding gene is inherited from ur mother.

>Whey
can't be bothered to eat solid food after a long day at 10pm
>caffeine
The drug of the gods
>multiminerals
Sometimes I eat really shitty
>acetylsalicylic acid
For that sweet heart attack prevention

Dude, just do a simple Google search.

>These are the people giving advice on fit

Oh, ok.

Lets see.

While the primary baldness gene is on the X chromosome, which men get only from their mothers

Oh.

Please don't run away after this comment, I wanna see you try to squirm your way into a counter argument.

j-just do a simple google search

>more shit than what a doctor would prescribe an aids victim

you must be the biggest dyel ever. Supplement companies love this guy!