If you complain about your results with girls do to your height, fucking read this

I'm triggered by the amount of height threads I'm seeing. Don't spend a tonne of time here at all because I'm generally out living my fucking life, but to any of the seemingly vast majority of short guys here, as a 5'7 dude, not even good looking who's slept with over 100 girls, read this and really really STFU about height for the rest of your life:

Does it matter? WTF do you think of course it matters. EVERYTHING matters, there's a shit load of factors that go into sexual attraction and obviously height is a big one.

The point of this thread? Don't fucking worry about it because THE BAR OUT THERE IS SO GOD DAMN LOW. REALLY.

Look around here. Look at all the pathetic whining bitches who would rather sit around, worrying, and feeling sorry for themselves, then actively doing the task of getting fucking laid.

It's awesome. There are so few men out there putting in any legitimate effort, that even though at say my height of 5'7 yes I am at a disadvantage in physical attractiveness to a lot of men, I don't mind "compensating" or working harder.

Know why?

Because all I'm focused on is my results and my own life. And 99% of dudes suck so much shit at getting pussy that when you actually work at being attractive, understanding women and getting laid etc. you can easily get more pussy than you can handle, so it doesn't fucking matter that you're short or whatever other insecurity you are blaming for holding you back.

No no no no. You don't get off the fucking hook dude, if you actually tried you would get results period. If you give up before you get results you are fucking weak, and you don't deserve to get pussy because it's really not that hard. Try running a successful business (which I also do, but trust me: I was getting laid more when I was in debt than making shit loads of money because I had more time)

Anyway rant over, if you actually took the time to read this congrats:

You know if you fail it's your fault. Now go get your dick wet.

If you're triggered by my use of DO instead of DUE in the title I'm with ya, but don't let this make you ignore this post.

How do you meet women, bruv? Tinder? Bars? Clubs? Dating sites?

I've had tinder for a day and already have quite a few matches with attractive girls, and even a few phone numbers and snapchats. Still new to this whole thing.

Realized this last weekend. Couldn't smash because I'm still too socially retarded but I guess I made the first step.

>complain about your results with girls do to your height, fucking read this
What the fuck did I just read?

But us manlets aren't usually the ones making height threads. We generally don't care about our heights as much as lanklets do, which is weird when you think about it. Still, height threads are pointless and have next to nothing to do with fitness, so

Ohhhhhhh

>nothing to do with fitness
I would disagree. Height and leverages have a lot to do with how much you can lift at a given weight. 6'5 dude at 83kg won't be lifting the same weight as a 5'8 dude at the same weight.

All of the above bruh. Majority off Tinder/other dating apps.

Touche

Do you list your height on tinder?

DUE to your height, DUE

MOTHERFUCKER

DEW

Ooooohhhhh, I was wondering wtf that sentence was supposed to be. I guess yanks do pronounce it as 'do'.

HAHAHA U MAD BRO U MAD?

Maybe OP did that on purpose to get this fucking thread bumped by triggered grammar nazis.

Maybe I'm OP and you now know you're doing my bidding and I'm also bumping this thread while taunting you about how I own you.

I'm mind fucking you right now, I'm actually watching you David. That's right fuck face

That's true, but none of the threads here are about the functionality of height as it pertains to fitness/bodybuilding. It's all
>KEK MANLETS WHEN WILL THEY LEARN
>LEL FUCKING LANKLETS ENJOY BEING A SPOOKY SKELETON
...which doesn't really do anything but contribute to the cancer that's killing Veeky Forums

why does everyone assume there's cancer killing every board on Veeky Forums and they used to be better? I browses a lot more frequently around 5 years ago and on average patrons
are significantly more intelligent and jacked on average now

lmao
I m 5'8 and half
and I would kill myself I was 5'7

>5'7

You can't be the king of manlets and shit on real manlets for not being as tall and successful as you

>5'3 here

"Do to your height"

Are you fucking retarded? Oh nevermind you're underdeveloped 5'8" lmao

join the crew:

>I m short
>and I would kill myself I was short

>DO instead of DUE

I have such a boner right now. What else can you make me do, master?

I want to drain your fucking bank account you helpless cash pig. You're going to do what I say because you enjoy being a weak helpless slave for me don't you?

That's right, you know where you belong. On your knees with my throbbing manlet rod in your mouth, while you give me control of your hard earned money.

You work for me now slave. Are you grateful that I have taken even a moment of my valuable time to control your pathetically weak mind slave?

You're also right, but it's detrimental to the board. If someone comes on here looking for legitimate fitness advice/discussion and all they see is shitpost threads, they're not going to stick around long unless they decide to join in the shitposting (I'm guilty of doing it sometimes too)

this is true but the mayority of fit ignores it, you need to get your ass off and try just try something instead of giving up before even trying

pls more, im so fucking hard right now
btw im not david, or the other guy, im another user outside the conversation

Holy shit, you came prepared!

Awe you think I actually give a shit about you slave? You're mine, hence I will use you for everything you have and leave you with nothing. I don't give a shit about your safe words and your life, it's about me now.

If you understand, I want you to reply with:

"Yes master, I am a pathetic, weak minded loser who loves the way you own me and long to worship you. You are superior in every way and I long to serve you."

But lip service isn't enough, I want to smile as you drain your bank account for me.

Show your devotion and tell me how much money you are going to send to my paypal account right now. And it better be good.

It's so easy to own you weak minded cash slaves. The more I abuse you the harder you get and the more addicted to my control you become.

Infuriating to be so helpless isn't it my slaves?

pls stop. you will not break my spirit

I know subby's like you, just like that sad helpless goat you were born to serve me and live in a pen. You know your rightful place.

Embrace it slave. Feel the ball gag in your mouth, the mask over your head, the cold hard floor hurting your knees and my hard cock in your mouth.

How do you feel when you imagine that vividly my pathetic little pet?

FUCK
STOP

It's cute watching you struggle, but you don't make the rules. You're like a little fly in my web.

I am offering you the gift of truly being yourself, of expressing what you really feel deep down.

I know something about you deeper than most of your closest friends and family.

How does it make you feel knowing that I am already so deep inside your mind and I haven't even begun to own you?

If you want to take this further, off Veeky Forums, this is your last fucking chance slave.

I want you to prove you deserve to be teased, tortured, and used by a true master.

>i'm triggered
Stoppen reading there

>HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING MANLETS WHEN WILL THEY FUCKING LEARN
>EW SHORT MEN ARE SO USELESS AND DISGUSTING THEY SHOULD DIE
>repeat ad nauseam
>OP: wtf why are you manlets so insecure? just b urself :^)

Wow, really stimulated my cortex.

Nice erping btw, you fags.

HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME

>Stoppen
Stopped reading there

lol wut? Did you actually read the thread?

Taller guys have more muscle mass. Hence "Giants Live!". The only other explanation I can think of is that taller guys get the support and encouragement necessary to get to those sizes at a higher rate.

I'm really sick of women being the be all end all of concerns about height. I don't care about women, I want to be 6ft+ so I can lift heavy shit.

>t. I'll become gay anyway.

I SUMMON THE IMMUNITY ELLIOT

lol

>starts off with "I'm triggered"

Why are you using fucking SJW words like triggered?

You're basically saying that the point someone said caused you a severe emotional reaction.

Starting off with "I'm triggered" means "dismiss everything I have to say, I'm a fucking joke".

There's this other word called humor. A lot of non or anti-sjw will jokingly say they are triggered.
>the moar you know

Too late. I came here only to call you a retard.

Somewhere OP is steepling his fingers
>Excellent

Guys over 6ft can potentially carry a heavier amount of muscle as there is more room for it on a larger skeleton.

Also, there is a very strong point of diminished returns beyond about 6'3".

Sure there are 7ft strongmen, but their static strength doesn't exceed the 6'3" guys, or if it does at, its a very small difference.

Eventually they reach a point where the increased distance the weight has to travel and the amount of muscle it takes to move it that far, reaches a self limiting point. Basically they need to exert more power just to move themselves, and that limits the weight on the bar. The 7ft 400 lbs+ strongman not only is deadlifting 900 pounds, he's doing a 400 pound squat at the same time, over a long distance. The 400 pound 6'3" fella has less distance and pulls 1100.

So now, what is the absolute static strength difference potential with 5'9" up to 6'3"? Around 10%, spread out as an educated guess.

Unless you're gonna compete as a strongman and get to Worlds level, its a non issue.

5'9" men can still get far stronger than they ever need to be for any practical purpose.

Guys that short have also pulled 900+

Triggered has been co-opted by alt right betas like OP to make fun of SJWs. Can't tell who is the bigger retard, you or OP.

Poe's law

>Poe's law
>OP's entire post is an anti SJW statement
>This is Veeky Forums

Clearly not a good application of sir poe's immutable law. It's clear to everyone that you are in fact triggered.

lol wtf is that picture

nah I'm a 5'9.75 guy and I hate it, I've been responsible for a lot of the manlet stuff on here over the years, I'd pretty much die to be a tall guy because girls and [spoiler]boys[/spoiler] go fucking nuts over such a superficial feature

I heard gays have an average of triple digit sexual partners anyway. I think most straight guys want to get taller 90% for increased odds of getting laid. Excuse my massive ignorance but:

Are you bi? If not, do you want to be taller to bang more attractive / more men? If you can get tonnes of sex quite easily anyway why does it even matter?

stop thinking about a made up concept like height and pick something up and throw it down

that's based on outdated christfag 'studies' from the 70s

I am bisexual yeah

how is height a made up concept

>5'7
>fucked 100s of women
Prove it.

But yeah dude, im a legut midget with downs but fuck supermodels erry day...just b urself works for me lmao.

Imagine this: some manlet just wrote ALL that to validate his short comings on an egyptian kang forum.

You cant make this shit up.

Imagine this:

you barely explained what you're doing aside from 'effort'
what does that even mean? You talked to a girl? whoopdee doo. That's some pretty vague talk your spewing

not saying your wrong, but dont be so broad

Well I'm 5'8" on a good day so I guess I'm just fucked aren't I

>Hang out with friends gf and her friend the other night at my friends hockey game
>they keep calling all the manlet hockey players "little guys" and when they get checked they're like "aww don't hit him he's so small"
>Hear them saying how they could never date a guy shorter than them
Fucking manlets, when will they learn?

He's not explaining how to do it, he's just saying that for all the whiners and complainers and self defeating losers who act as if height is stopping them from banging chicks, they're full of shit.

If they actually went out there and tried, they would realize that even though height is a disadvantage it in no way would prevent them from drowning in pussy.

If you're not aware theres a huge amount of information out there on how to get better with women. Start by googling
real social dynamics

>actually believing what chicks say
>probably takes womens advice on how to get girls

Virgin? Serious question

relax little guy

>kek
they'll never learn