Random shooting chest pain

I was literally just browsing this board and my chest started having this sharp chest pain that seized my whole body for a second or so. Wtf Veeky Forums am I going to die rite now? Do you ever get random chest pains?

This is normal, I had it for my whole life. I played hockey for 11 years and went to doctor because I had it often. He said it's usually a muscle stress in your heart, but is completely normal, especially in athletes

Sometimes after having lots of bench volume, but that's just pec doms or tightness.

Got a little spooked the first time I had them though.

ok thnx i've never had this type of chest pain before it was really a sharp pain

Precordial catch syndrome famalamadingdong
You grow out of it

i don't think it had anything to do with the muscles because it was in the center of my chest, felt like a needle

really interesting stuff, i've always had a sharp pain in left side of my chest when i did cardio, although i've never felt a pain like this before - really sharp and seizing

did the bar hit your chest?

i benched a while ago and no

it's cancer

It's fucking cruel how many benign things can look like a heart attack, and how many heart attack symptoms can look like benign things.
I read the other day that you can't even tell if you're having a heart attack by checking your own pulse, how the fuck does that work?

No wonder people just go for religion, seems a lot simpler to just chalk it up to god deciding to lightning-bolt you on a whim and accepting that it's out of your hands.

yeh i get this randomly like once a week, some causes can be too much sodium, so try to drink more water and you should get it less. hope i helped

also, as soon as you care able to move again afterwards you should take it easy because u just popped a string in your heart

i mean its probably better than
>hey doc my chest hurts
>it could be a range of things, but stay healthy and active son, also take these pills aka give me more money

Something similar happened to me when I overdid the bench volume, pain right at the sternum. Gave it a few days rest and it hasn't happened since

thanks, ye it is reassuring knowing that others have the same thing happen and that i probably won't die of sudden cardiac arrest kek

You will never know unless you go to the doctor and say you had a massive sharp chest pain.

Do the tests you fucking idiot. Go today.

Say hi to Zyzz

ur right its just that i don't want to jump the gun and go to the doctor for every thing that happens to me. if it does happen again i will go to the doctor

>i don't want to jump the gun
Just go to the doctor if you're having a problem.

Yeah, then I start breathing deeply into my upper chest and crack my sternum then it goes away.

used to get these
haven't had 1 in 4 years

Rip OP