I'm a vegan fag who wants to get fit any tips? is it possible?

I'm a vegan fag who wants to get fit any tips? is it possible?

stop being vegan
simple

fpbp

well it happens that some people just don't wanna eat meat.

now that I realize, i'm not vegan, I simple don't eat meat.

>vegans will never GOMAD

lmao enjoy no gains

Same as you would if you ate animal products.

eat at least 3+ full size meals a day - this means each meal is 700-1000 calories.

snack in between meals - cliff bars are a good protein bar to start with, just double check the label

I get a silk protein almond milk , and drink at least 2 cups a day , each cup is around 8 grams.

drink a gallon of water a day. this helps with the creatine as well as hydration levels.

Creatine- make sure to grab Creatine Monohydrate - since its synthetically made , you're straight. Just don't grab the capsule form since capsule shelling are gelatin based and those are made up of animal bone.

Protein to start with- Beans , Potatoes, peanut butter, cauliflower, broccoli, spinach , kale, peas. Most plants have protein in them, just dont go for corn and other dumb shit.

Its better to eat things with a rice base, tastes better imo.

Hate Cooking? So do I: Fast Food Places to eat out that can hit 1000

Chipotle
Cava
Chinese food - (two orders of steam veggies)
Subway
Protein Powder - 1 to 2 scoops a day , 8 hours apart from each other.

Ex. you lift in the morning - 1 scoop after you lift, 1 scoop before you hit the bed
Ex you lift at night - 1 scoop in the morning with your breakfast, one scoop after workout

TAKE ALL POWER WITH MEALS , NEVER ALONE - Vegasport is an excellent protein that does not have whey in it.

Dietary Starter guide complete, look up more things as you get more comfortable.

Also , dont lift like a bitch in the gym. If you're not lifting heavy , you will not grow, period.

>potatoes
>cauliflower
>broccoli
>spinach
>kale
>for protein
wtf nigger

have you ever thought how much potatoes you have to eat for decent protein?

not going to make it.
all vegan bodybuilders were meat eaters before
but keep deluding yourself

what protons are u using
because you have to eat a lot of hemp and rice protein to get the same effect as a whey the body can only convert it like 30% you shit most of it out

>some people just want to cut off their foot while simultaneously training to run a marathon

That's not to say that you can't. But it's severely going to limit you. You need good sources of Omega 3 fats and the foods that have protein in it are limited in number. You'd have to take care of your diet so much that every breakfast, lunch and dinner you eat for single day for the year have to be methodically planned, to get halfway decent results.

Meanwhile, if you started out a meat eater, you could literally bulk on McDonald's year long round and achieve the same result.

I'd recommend at the very least to turn vegeterian. Eggs, milk, cheese, and fish are all essential.

some of the strongest people in the world are vegan, like ilya or clarence. You need to take roids though, srs. If you just want a decent physique you can do it vegan prob, but you need to eat a lot of high protein foods. Cottage cheese, milk, beans,... . 120g +of protons a day.

works for me champ.

1 large baked potato is 8 grams- eat two of them with rice and lots of greens.

least 25 grams within that meal

have you ever thought of looking up nutritional values? How about combining most of them into a meal ? .......or did you not want to think that hard?

Vegasport Performance- packed with BCAAs and 30 grams a scoop

eat eggs and fish

they don't have any feelings.

CONTINUED CAUSE I FORGOT******************

Easy Breakfast - Fruit smoothie and kale - Kale is 10g per handful and you wont taste it. 7 bananas minimum and add berries to adhere to your tastes.

>well it happens that some people just don't wanna eat meat.
Well it also happens that some people don't make intelligent choices in life when it comes to some subjects. Your 'veganism' has nothing whatsoever to do with health, it's a *moral* choice, and ill-advised at best. Can you *survive* on a strict vegetarian diet? Yes. Can you have *optimal health* on a strict vegetarian diet? NO, you can't. You end up deficient in one or more amino acids, unless you eat a very limited and strict combination of foods constantly, and even then you get too many carbs and too much fiber every day, so you end up fat and shitting a dozen times a day because of it. Or you eat soy, which has it's own problems; soy is just not good for humans. Ever notice that soybeans taste horrible, like poison? There's a reason for that. Animal products, on the other hand, taste GOOD. Also there are substances in meat and other animal products that are highly beneficial for humans, especially if you're trying to gain muscle, and you just can't get them from plant sources alone.

Need I also point out that your 'veganism' is not just a diet, but an entire lifestyle? Why do you think that is? Because it has nothing to do with YOUR health. In fact it's anti-humanistic. Many 'vegans' quietly wish the human race would just die off because they think the Earth is better off without them. Do you really want to be part of a socio-political movement that secretly wishes humans went extinct?

Finally veganism and strict vegetarianism is being leveraged as part of a program to breed the aggression out of humans in general. As a male of the species, not eating meat will make you more passive and malleable, easier to *control*, more like the female of the species. You'll get weak and fat an ineffectual; is that what you want? To be more like, think more like, and be controlled by females? Or do you want to seize your destiny as a man? You want gains, so I must assume the latter. Eat meat, son.

Plant proteins are all deficient in one or more amino acids, usually lysine, and over time those amino acid deficiencies cause a cumulative cognitive deficit; why do you think it is that long-time vegans don't seem to make sense when they talk? It's because their brains don't work correctly anymore from the deficiency.

Before anyone even says it: Just because some animals are naturally vegetarian doesn't mean humans can be too. We're evolved as omnivores, have the teeth to prove it, and there are amino acids that are ESSENTIAL to our overall health and well-being, and no amount of wishing is going to change that. We must eat animal products, even if it's just milk, or eat bugs in copious amounts, at least, in order to be properly healthy. You just plain can't have optimal health eating a strict vegetarian diet.

I'm a full on carnivore and I can tell you this is patently false. It is not impossible to be just as healthy if not healthier than a meat eater on a vegan diet. It affords benefits and disadvantages, just like every other diet. You can gain, lose, or maintain on it, it's just expensive/ inconvenient. But it IS the only diet that reverses plaque psoriasis I believe.

>'m a full on carnivore and I can tell you this is patently false.
If that's the only 'qualification' you're bringing to the table then I call bullshit on your calling bullshit. There is actual science behind what I'm saying, not the broscience you're trying to feed us. I think you're a veganfag in carnivore clothing trying to pull the wool over our eyes, and as such you should go back to

- this guy knows whats up.

a vegan diet is the most nutritionally healthy diet for a human being, the problem that people have is that its hard to maintain PROPERLY.
Its not the diet , its you.

Lysine - beans have this in abundance, nuts and tofu ( if you really want to) there are plenty of lysine sources within plants.

Our teeth - our teeth resembles more of herbivores. compare the human mouth to a herbivore and carnivore, which one does it resemble the closest to?

an animal's body ( us included) is supposed to clean out everything that isput into it within a 24 hour period, else it turns to poison (intestinal cancer is started by this)

Take a look at our intestinal tracking- its long and maze like - like herbivores...

carnivores HOWEVER, their intestinal track allows them to digest meat because it is completely straight, there bodies are DESIGNED to clean meat out in 24 hours.

When a human eats meat , it takes minimum 3 days to clean out since it has to push through our "maze".

Humans are omnivores yes , they are able to process animal products, but this was only needed during the hunter-gatherer phase of our existance, when food was scares and we NEEDED meat to live and survive. now that we live in an era where food is abundant( mostly), why go against scientific studies

Oh by the way, natural soy is excellent for protecting against prostate cancer and ovarian cancer. It boosts the human phytoestrogen levels that help protect against these.

You should actually research your opposing viewpoint before attempting to sound like you "know it all". the last half of your "argument" was retarded and nothing to do with nutrition.

>Mind Control

LOOOOL

Scarce** jeeeessus my b

>or eat bugs in copious amounts
Do you do this user? I've been thinking about getting into eating bugs, from what I've read locusts are like 80% protein by weight. Just not sure what a good source is. The only ones I've found are the places that cover them in chocolate or deep fry them