How do you feel that there are women that are stronger and can lift more than you?

How do you feel that there are women that are stronger and can lift more than you?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/karabohigiansmith/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Couldn't care less, faggot.

thats 405. too easy brah

>women
maybe if you're a drunk autist and squint your eyes really hard

Aroused

come on, Kara is a cutie

Unless you aim to be the strongest lifter I don't see why what others do should matter.

I hit a 5 plate deadlift a month or two ago for reps, felt so proud, same day I'm browsing instagram and see some kid benching my deadlift.

Whatever.

So long as I keep striving forth and beating myself that is all that matters.

Why are men larger than women that lift the same weight? Is it something biological?

why are those pl8s so big? here our 20kg pl8s are paper thin

non-american here

hard work paying off isnt a problem to me

Sauce?

They're bumper plates they bounce.

So Americans can feel big and strong! I was deadlifting 405 yesterday with bumperpl8s, filled the whole bar, LoL.

>they bounce

why is there a need for bouncing?

oly lifting

This man knows.

she isnt/can't. The only women that outlift me are on roids/don't resemble women anymore

So that they're easier to lift because they bounce upwards when you explode

Just makes me want to get stronger, because I have the potential to

>i don't lift

i'll believe that when i see it. last time i saw a woman attempt to squat heavy she didn't even get to parallel

Scares me. How can I beat her and force her to submit if she can kick my ass?

If it makes them feel better about themselves and happy, I don't care at all. Since I lift for myself and don't compete.... yeah, I'm all for it! I wish more people did it!

found the moron who can't do simple math everybody.

1. while that is a very impressive weight for a woman of her size/height, i do more than that for reps.
2. if they exist AND they're hot, then upon meeting them, my hulking erection will be VERY obvious through my pants and i will hope that they will TOTALLY sexually dominate me.

Ok I give up what does each color weigh? I've never seen those before.

>VTX miscoloured bumperplates
Shes squatting like 295 at the most

Kara Bohigian, instagram.com/karabohigiansmith/

She's a powerlifter from the old days, when lifting raw was an oddball thing to do.

Has the weirdest bench press form you'll ever see, but set records, so it's OK.

forgot the image

I squat four plates for reps (5RM) and I weigh 189 pounds. I don't use any supplements or use belts as I am poor as fuck. That is about 80 lbs shy of Leah Davis' record who is roughly the same weight as me. I am not a pro athlete and I am close enough to the GOAT female that I don't give I a shit that there may be a few outlier women stronger than me.

I think it's like this:

Red = 55lbs/25Kg
Yellow = 33lbs/15Kg
Green = 22lbs/10Kg

That's how it's like at my gym anyway.

It's my fetish

see
Although coloured plates do have a international standard for ho much each colour weighs, VTX bumpers are fucked like this user says. But he's off too, reds are 45 lbs, yellows are 25, and greens are 10. So she's squatting 315 if thats a mens bar.

If those yellows are 25s and those greens are 10s why is she not using 3 simple pl8s that's bad etiquette
>0/10 can't even talk to her.

unless she's about to rip a set of twenty and fart in my mouth, I squat more than this chubby gremlin can.

I'd feel bad if I had the same motivation, training program, diet, and supplements and was still weaker

>315 in fruity loops plts.
>belt, wraps, compression pants.
>narrow stance, that just screams "I'm not breaking parallel with this shit."
Any skelly dyel 6 months into lifting is stronger than that.

>Knee wraps

Lmao. The only girls that are stronger than me have so many male hormones in their body they may as well have a Y chromosome.

Literally nothing wrong with colored plates, compression pants, which are probably just leggings, and using a belt. She's also clearly in the middle of unrack you sperg, that probably is not her foot placement for actually squatting.

>You think that's 315

Spotted the actual DYEL. That's 190kg or 419lbs.

I'll totally let Mattie Rogers dominate me brehs

Why don't you actually read the thread besides the last post.

Red = 25kg
Yellow = 15kg
Green = 10kg

Why don't you learn what colored plates mean?

>Literally nothing wrong with...
There isn't, but it's far from being as impressive as OP seems to think.

I'm going by this () anons word since I never used VTX plates. And even if it's 190kg, most of Veeky Forums can manage that, especially with wraps and a belt, again why OP thinks that that pic is somehow massively impressive is weird - there are probably women around that DO squats more than most people on here, should have used one of their pics.

>VTX
Is right. Their coloring is off so the red ones are 45, the yellow one is 25 and the green one is 10. 45lbs bar that adds up to 315.

Fuck off you retard and learn how to read. Ive lifted with competition eleikos, werksans, DHS, and uesaka bumpers. I know what the colors are supossed to mean.
See and get btfo.

yes

my nigga, let us bask in our shared erections.

strong women will birth me strong sons, and strong daughters who I won't have to worry about being raped since they can defend themselves.

>most of Veeky Forums
Not that I'm saying 419 lbs is something crazy, but youre giving this board a bit too much credit

You can easily "see" it on YouTube

That should be enough unless you are also a member of the flat earth society

I'm a 290lb fat fuck, who never done did any compound lifts or anything proper at the gym, just basic bitch cycling to school and back as a teen, some manual labor in my twenties and on and off weak ass rowing on an erg in the last decade.

Just had my legs tested for "hole" force generated local university's fitness lab .... it was slightly over 500lb....Yeah I get I won't squat anything close to that in the first few months...but...next year barring visit to snap city I will.

After few months of training this fat 32 year old sad sack of shit will be stronger than 90% of these fitness babes who have dedicated decade or more to train their bodies to peak performance.

So no OP I don't feel bad, I rarely feel anything at all...I'm a man.

good for them

I'm not an insecure misogynist cuckold so I am happy to see other human beings succeed

if they can lift heavier than me, they've worked harder than me. so i only feel like i should work harder

not to damage the floor I think, theyre rubber coated.

Now make another thread asking women if they are jelly on men who knit better scarfs than them.

U imbecile.

lose the belt
lose the knee straps
go post paralel

now let's see how strong she really is, I bet she could not do 2plate x 3

for when you wanna play barbellball

The average Veeky Forumsizen squats less than 315.

I want them to headlock me with their thighs

I still have a bigger dick

how do you play barbellball, Mr. lucky7s?

>girls vs boys!! hehe

what do you think i am, fucking 12 years old?

kys man

Sauce?

Member of the TFES (The Flat Earth Society) here.
Gonna need to see more proof.

I feel it's fair cuz they have put the effort in

Ayy lmao. I squat 5plate for reps. Real plates, not this bumper bullshit.

It's okay for a girl, I guess.

i wish i had a gf that could do that

I rape them to death.

Muh fake plates

I can squat this much without belt and knee wraps and I weight like 70kg

those are most likely 25kg, i'm also guessing yours are solid iron; otherwise is doubt yours really are "paper thin"

>How do you feel that there are women that are stronger and can lift more than you?

It doesn't bother me because I know they trained harder than I have, and I respect that.

I don't mind what other people do as long as I have my health and people who love me. If I didn't, I might become bitter and shitpost online like you.

Don't care I don't lift for women

underrated

There's literally one woman in the IPF who can squat more than me unequipped and she weighs 137kg, over 45kg more than me. Feels alright, man.

it's either 405 or 420. wtf is wrong with you