Christmas

It's almost that time /fit, what would you like for Christmas? New gym, gf, or maybe a new fitness youtuber shirt?

I just want the gains

A gf

>tfw no gf

wl shoes

>When im weak
a gf
>when im normal
More gains, more money and more knowledge

new tub of whey, i'm running low

I would say gf but I just broke up with one, I think it's a bit early to find another.

Gf please

Breaking up with my gf soon, and dates with the other 3 chicks im talking to.

Please give me money.

more gains and a gf who's into the same freaky bdsm as me

>other 3 chicks im talking to.
Do you guys set the bar extremly low, live in a place with tons of women or simply lie to the internet?
Where i live id be happy if i met three single girls in a year

A cute energetic gf would be nice, thank you user.

Im in brooklyn, and all i do is just focus on my goals and work while being social and thats it. That and initially okcupid helped, thats how i scored my current gf.

Starting to think life in the US is better than over here in europe

Is that Deku?

What part of Europe? I'm just a guy from russia trying to get swole, a good job, and as much poon as possible here.

>tfw too intelligent to keep a girl interested in a conversation long enough to get her to be my gf

Scandinavia
>inb4 immigrants
Not really, its just that there are around 10 guys per girl which skews the dating something fierce

The courage to finally kill myself.

Why the other 9 girls are in muhammad's harem?

Having huge Stockholm syndrom about kebabs also doesn't help.

an electric toothbrush would be neat.

I'd like a short haired qt gf pls

I've been a good goy and have been lifting hard, have a house and a good job too

Thank you Santa

>Stockholm Syndrome
This reads like it wasn't even intentional.

It's wintertime user, you just have to find a nice cold night, park your car somewhere out of the way, get really drunk, take off your clothes, and pass out.

H-how much of a good job?
For the right ammount I can pretend to be a qt gf and ..l-lift with y-y ou

confidence, happiness and good health for me and my family would be nice
Thank you.

Well yeah, importing tons and tons of men doesnt really help when there are very few women as it was so i have no idea what thats all about

Sad state of affairs friends, Sweden and Norway are filled with pretty girls but there are tons of guys waiting for them to dump their current bf and rejoin the dating market

Ahh I got ya, why not try college campuses or online dating? Thats what i did during my dry streak

It's 'easy' to kill yourself if you have the courage to do so. I don't as of yet.

College campus feels like a total bust, girls there are the driven type who always have a boyfriend
online just feels so pathetic

My obese parents won't buy me any fitness related gifts.
I have to 'trick' them

For example, I ask them for fitness gloves but link Polish and Brazilian websites and tell them the gloves are 'Brazilian Summer Gloves'

For this christmas I used a Dutch website to order Dummbells. It was a pretty hard sell but I convinced them that they are 'meat rollers' and you roll them over raw meat to tenderise it. The last time I asked for something from an English website they bought me duck fat instead.

This, without the dude inside it

>without the dude inside it
Well thanks for clarifying
Its illegal to own black people nowadays too so you cant get the dude inside it either

>Its illegal to own black people nowadays
too bad

Partially its a numbers game, at least it was for me. Onlinr dating is hit or miss, but persistance is key regardless of method.

I actually got a gf just in time for Christmas, so I don't know what else I want other than 5 points removed from my BF%

I'd like my gf to do well in her exams and find a good job so we can get a nice apartment together.
And I want my pre-injury squat back too, that would be neat.

a grad job

Maybe not an official gf but I would like a girl that could be my fuck buddy so there is no feeling of commitment or being tied down, but eventually I would develop feelings for her anyway.

Maybe a network of girls that I could be friends with benefits with and develop a harem,just like I'm my Japanese animes.

i just want gains so i can feel good about myself, fuck

>buying fitness gloves

Your parents are right to stop you.

I already have all I could ask for.

So do you.

Is that a young Hodge twin

what can you do at a college campus that doesn't make you look like
>that guy trying to pick up chicks

Make your friend film u from a distance.

''We are just making videos of approaching girls lalalala.... blablabl''

u know what's next.

Id actually go without a bro, then point at camera (no one really there) then go ''o shoot! my cameramen got lost ... anyhow do you fuck on first date?''

prob solved
thank me later

I dont really want anything for me, so Id ask for all of us to make it.

new body, face and personalities

a cute gf to cuddle with during the cold winter

Oh, user...

;_;

I just wanna be happy for more than 3 hours for once.

gains

and also proper lifting shoes

I would like for one of the many job applications I've sent out to turn into an invitation to an interview. Or for the temp agency to get back to me with something for the next 2-3 months.

An ugly bf to be ugly with together.
Preferably one losing a lot of weight, too.

New guitar, betterave quality food, Weightlifting shoes
The only thing ill actually have for Christmas is a qt gf, I guess its not that bad

I don't really care about christmas anymore, but I asked for some books when my parents asked what I wanted

Meeting grills in Europe isn't too hard either user, although maybe that's just being at university, so being social is extremely easy.

I know it's meme advice, but I honestly think it works: Just bee yourself. Have confidence.

>Meeting grills in Europe isn't too hard either user
Id say it is
Majority of the girls i encounter are in relationships and being at a uni is just horrible for social gains IMO
Now granted, ive pretty much given up at this point but i was activly seeking a gf for an entire year and i managed to find and date two girls
One lipstick lesbian who was a solid 9/10 but who just wanted to try guys again before going back to girls and one militant vegan

And keep in mind this isnt me being rejected constantly so looks dont really factor in at all, its just there seems to be not one fucking girl who is single at all (atleast where i live)

Obligatory
Origins

Shit bro, that's harsh as fuck, I'm sorry. I didn't realise how easy I had it. Are you the scandi-user from earlier in the thread?

I guess I can't really speak for what it's like in different countries in Europe, I've never really had to worry about it in the UK. Might just be on easymode here. Split up with gf, and decided not to bother with girls for a while. Two days later I get asked on a date by a qt scandinavian girl.

I honestly think that the fewer fucks you give, the more girls dig it. Good luck brah, just chill out, and let the girls come to you.