2017 is the year of the girlfriend

I WANT TO BELIEVE

No but hopefully ill get the courage to finally see a hooker

not even the year of the linux desktop tbqhfam.

Nah, I'm in the depressing sequel of "Making it: Tfwgf", the shitty " Made it: dont enter in relationships you dont want because you are prolonging inevitable shit you fuckhead"

2017 will be my year of NOgf. Ill slut myself from time to time at nightclubs and forget about tinder and all that shiet. So much time consuming.

I need to enter again in cocoon mode. Need more guitar skills.

We need a "Making it: the after years". This newfags may think this ride ends.

>tfw acquired GF recently

We're done now, but it was nice, although brief. If anything it's left me more motivated to get Veeky Forums

I unironically felt horny as fuck and the girl im seeing right now is unable to make me cum (and she doesnt give a shit about it either) so i wanted to either find one who does or get a hooker and settle it because i have sever blue balls...

Three trap hookers, one severly obese hooker and thats it
guess im buying chocolate and watching youtube tonight instead

I don't a girlfriend

I want a specific girl :/

This. I don't even know why I want her because she's nothing special and not even a good match for me. My body just decided that this is The One and forgot to ask me.

Same

dubs and everyone who replies to this posts gets a gf in 2017

been dating for 3 years and 9 months

I just hope this year is the year of friends, I miss hanging out with the mates after classes, going to each others houses, organizing football games between us and shit, too bad they moved when it came time to uni
now I know some people from classes and might go out once, eat from time to time but thats it, no real bros to chill all the time

I'll just kms in that case the last 3 years with a gf has been hell to me

your a fucking idiot, i bet you never had a relationship with a girl, if you did you would NOT think this way.

this is the typical gradeschool thought of like a crush, where u just want them even when u know it wouldnt work.

get a relationship and this fades really quick and youll most likely never have something like that again, relationships suck after awhile anyway because they get boring, you realise how messed up your partner is, and then you go thru a break up and your hurt for awhile.

sure its fun while it lasts, but it ends.

>unable to make me cum
why are you continuing this farce of a relationship?

I know that feel bro, all too well even though my relation has ended (not before it killed my hope for love though)
Story time?

>going to army next summer
whelp, no gf for me then

I honestly dont know, she wants to be my gf (i think since she said she is crazy about me and regrets saying we should only date) but i dont really want to

I had to bite my tounge because i joked about something looking like blowjobs and i cant remember the conversation but she said "I like giving bjs but you never let me" and i was about to say she sucks at it
I mean she grinds her teeth all the way down the shaft and she pulls back my foreskin way too far so it hurts like a motherfucker (im uncut)

Making her cum is nice and it sort of boosts my ego but overall im too apathetic to really care about it right now
Im not dating anyone else because there litterally is no one else so there is that too

Then tell her it's off, you manlet.

Im fuckin zeez brah

Again she started crying because she wants to be together so its not exactly easy
Im hoping she will just do the natural thing girls do and move on, its been a month already so she should have a new guy any day now

Im also abit concerned because she is actually into having sex AND she is single, which is something very unusual in girls (maybe 0,00001% of em have these qualities) so by passing her off im giving up something very rare (even if it is crap)

If dubs my oneitis will fall conveniently into my lap without any effort on my part

Lmfao nice try user

Why can't you cum when you fuck her?
Blow jobs aside.

>she sucks at blowjobs
train her

>i bet you never had a relationship with a girl, if you did you would NOT think this way.
your assumptions are way off, but thanks for trying to be supportive, I guess.

Dont know, abit of death grip i guess
The current one isnt amazing looking but that cant be it because i had this problem with the one before this one and she was 10/10 smoking hot

I tried but its no use
I told her to open her mouth more but she cant, i got a pretty big dick sure but not so big that she cant fit it in her mouth

If so, my wife is going to be pissed off.

tfw I'm a disgusting fat slob and running 3 girls at once.
Stay salty betacucks

i'm gross as hell and shitting my jorts due to phenibut