TEST BOOST

post pics that trigger a testosterone boost in (((S T R A I G H T))) males

this doesn't even work that well, music is way better go listen to blood fire and death by bathory and dont turn it off and take breaks, use good headphones or something loud, do this while you eat or do pushups

shut up faggot

who's the girl in the picture?

O..ok master i'll keep quiet

>short hair
>pink hair
>nipple piercings

make me bitch, i can fuck you

Wow that was not me, sorry master

*PRRRRRRRPPPPP*

>any of those things
>deal breaker
user I have some bad news

He's right tho. Mostly the short hair. Disgusting.

Zarya?

Fart fetishists are the worst and should be gassed (oh the irony)

If she let you fuck her would you say no?

Yes. For two reasons. 1) I find her face to be ugly, which is a boner killer. 2) I'm the type of faggot that needs to love someone to fuck them. So my opinion doesn't really matter now that I think about it. Sorry my man

It's not about liking farts. it's about ruining asses for others by reminding them what an ass does

I've become a sociopath because of this, I can't stand other people because of the bodily functions, smells etc.

Im not him but id say no too
I dont mind cute girls with short hair (although pink hair is a massive red flag its alright for a hookup) but mannish girls with short hair...might aswell fuck a guy at that point judging from the neck up

jhulia pimentel on instagram

TRULY a brazilian beauty

(kicker is that she's 17 FUARK)

Yeah me too but it's not all the time, sadly it's a filthy reality we live in so we just have to get used to it

Oooh wow a fart joke so funny I'm laffin now you should make separate thread that's how funny and original you are user. You should take your act on the road even I'm sure the laff factory would love to give a genius such as yourself a start.

I'd be too afraid It's a sjw ambush and shed accuse me of rape in less that 48 hours.

I'd let meg squat on my dick, if you know what I mean.

*farts in hand*
*throws it in your face*
"Why don't you take that on the road newbitch. Heh heh, nothing personnel kid."

eh if she had a good personality and we had a lot in common those things wouldn't be a deal breaker, but they reduce my attraction to her over a woman who didn't have those,... modifications

Every other girl outside of your parent's basement. Go outdoors.

I'm the guy who posted the vomit gif, I would still sex her, but only if she was completely sober and didn't have any stds. I would also want like a third party to hear that the sex was consensual as other anons said can't trust those post coitus rape sjw peepoles

Aside from her arms she looks pretty okay. Why does she curl so much?

If I was super drunk and she had a paper bag over her head maybe I'd let her suck my dick or something if I knew no one would ever find out.

her arms are pretty proportional, thats just a weird pic i think. here's a better one

what the fuck is wrong with their faces?

Jokes on you, the court will dismiss it once they hear from third party, however she will still tell everyone you're a rapist and ruin you life.

Ugh lopsided tits

That inward knee bend at the beginning looked pretty dangerous.

Plastic surgery and daddy problems.

too long of jaw
no ass
fat
boob stretch marks and no boobs
okay
old tits
fat waist, pear
photoshop
pasties
nother man jaw
butter face
weird
man
no

I don't agree with any of your opinions my dude. Good night!

Thats a trap right there

thinn

I refuse to believe that, those hips are too womanly.

why the fuck do faggots like you do this, I've been here 10 fucking years and people still do this

my friend for a woman to have good titties she must pass the boob test. Put a pencil under her tits, if it fall then they are nice. If it stays in place then bad luck.

so basically you only want girls with small boobs?

For the (you)s obviously.

they try to feel

oh sick the /b/ virgins are here

shitethey try to feel better about themselves by pointing out the flaws in others

None of the images here make me feel anything. I'm not even gay, when I'm outside I'm always mirin' girls and thinking "man, I'd love to fuck that bish" but that's it. I remember just looking at a girl's face would get me all tingly inside and turned on, but now it's just something nice to look at. Does it have anything to do with low test or something? I have none of the symptoms of low test (except maybe the libido) and I get good gains but that's it. Maybe it has to do with being a 25 year old virgin, I feel like there's no point lusting over something that won't happen and I probably won't even like sex that much after I try it, it's sort of like a Half-Life 3 situation for me. I would have rather gotten laid in highschool, it just seems harder and harder to get laid the older you get and it doesn't even feel worth it anymore.

>it just seems harder and harder to get laid the older you get and it doesn't even feel worth it anymore.
Oh boy, youre just gonna love it when you turn 30 mate
if youve lost hope on women already its gonna be fun for you

Women are alot of effort with no payout, sex is mostly about making them cum and they mostly suck at relations so its not strange to disregard em

>needs to love someone to fuck them

Mmmm I love meg

No matter how hard guys try, they can't have hips like that.

You must be retarded if you actually think that's a trap.

They are trannies.

Jesus Christ, what a qt

Same pictures every thread

More grills in athletic swimwear
Instant test boost

this close enough?

>Oooh wow a fart joke so funny I'm laffin now you should make separate thread that's how funny and original you are user. You should take your act on the road even I'm sure the laff factory would love to give a genius such as yourself a start.

That looked pretty painful. She extended her knees too soon.